Chapter 14

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband II (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

I had been talking to Hana for almost an hour. Without my knowing, time flashed by so fast. I missed her voice, her scent, and her presence so much. Despite the small amount of time of our separation, I still found myself missing her so badly. 

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, well..not anyone else's but, my door. I raised an eyebrow as I heard that sound. Who was probably looking for me at this hour? Like seriously? Didn't they get anything else to do? I needed rest and as they knew what I was doing right at this moment. The door kept being knocked and it kinda annoyed me. Did that person probably know what patience was? I turned my head to the door, and "Wait for a moment, ok?" I told Hana through my side of the phone. I walked towards the door.

I opened it and I was so surprised to have someone's body fallen onto mine. But being a fast reactor I was, a quick catch could do. "Seyi?" I confusedly mumbled. "Mmdgryjmm.." She mumbled with her eyes closed. I was about to pull her up, and brought her back to her room but her sudden statement surprised me. She pulled herself off of me.

"I wanted to hate you..but I can't." She drunkly blabbered, walking backwards. I walked to her, and she pushed me away again. "You love her, don't you? Cchh.. ofcourse." She suddenly smiled and cried.. She slowly leaned herself on the wall, and slipped down the floor. "There is never a place for me, isn't it?" She murmured, bringing her knees closer to her, and hugged them. 

"Seyi, you're drunk. Come on.." I tried to get her up. "No! I'm not!" She shouted. "No one ever loves me. No one!" She added. I might not know what had really happened to her, but one that I knew..She had gone through a lot. A lot.. I couldn't help, but to pity her. She was too young to encounter everything. 

*sighed* Minutes passed and we both stayed quiet. I looked down to see a sleeping girl. My eyes couldn't help, but to scan her face. She looked so innocent, so fragile. "What has exactly happened to you?" I mumbled. I bit onto my lower lip as I bent down to carry her.

I laid her down on my bed. Seyi fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her up just to ask about her room's card, and so it's settled. I was going to sleep on the couch tonight. I covered her body with the blanket. She moved a bit, and I stuck on my place just thinking that she woke up, but nope! She didn't. 

I went back to my table, and my eyes grew wide. "Oh My God!" I nearly forgot about Hana, and clearly, she was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter