Chapter 12

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband II (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days flashed by so fast. My stomach was getting really big, and the things I was craving was also getting very strange. Besides of that, I was so anxious. I was waiting so unpatiently for the babies to come out. About their gender, I and Luhan decided not to check them out since it would definitely be much more surprising. We wanted it to be a complete surprise. Just in one month..my life was going to be a full happiness. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself all alone in the bed. I used my eyes to scan for Luhan, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where's he?" I difficultly got up with one of my hands on my stomach and the other one was pressed against the bed to support my balance. With much of difficulties, I was finally able to get up and take my bath. 

*****

Meanwhile, Luhan was trying very hard to call me. There was a sudden important work that caused him to fly directly to Japan right at the moment. He was so nervous and worried. How could he leave me? Would I be fine without his presence? Would I? He tried to call again, but no one answered. "Excuse me, but it's time to leave for the airport." He gave his manager a light nod. He took a last glance of the phone screen before he decided to enter the car. 

*****

I stepped out of the restroom. Ahhh!! I moaned a bit in refreshment. I wiped my wet hair with the dry towel as I made my way to the king-sized bed. I rubbed my huge belly. *where's Luhan?* 

"Hana ah~~" My thought was suddenly disturbed by someone's call. I recognised the voice. I immediately frowned. Oh My God! Not them again..I shook my head continuously. The door opened before I could react and a twenty-something-year-old guy showed up by the door with his small eyes and a wide smile on his face. "Annyeong~" Just a second later, V's head popped out. Like a little kid, he hid himself behind the side of the door. I puckered my lip in annoyance that caused them to giggle. Not too long later, L oppa simply entered the room with his usual cold expression. 

I rolled my eyes. "Wae?!" I sarcastically asked. V teasingly raised an eyebrow. "Wairae Hana ah? Oppa loves you." He cheesily muttered. "Just shut up. I'm not those girls out there." I snapped in annoyance. Sunggyu oppa just give us a small laugh. Molla! I wanted to get out of here. I stood up and Sunggyu oppa reflexively moved to help me. 

*****

We were now having breakfast in four. I was not really in the mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter