Chapter 10

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband II (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- Kim Hana ---

"Hana ah.." I could feel Minyoung shaking me lightly, in order to bring me back to reality. She was kneeling on the floor. I had been keeping silence ever since I arrived at her house. Suho oppa looked out of the window, trying to see if Luhan had arrived. He turned around, and his heart started to ache. He felt hurt too looking at my state. He slowly walked to me, and knelt down. "Hana ah, what's wrong? What happened? Come on.. talk to us, talk to oppa." He tried to assure me with a very soft voice. A tear managed to roll down my cheek as I heard that question. 

Ding~~Dong~~

The door bell suddenly rang, signaling that someone was here. It didn't take much time for Luhan to barge inside the room as Minyoung opened the door for him. Her eyes grew wider when she saw Luhan's bleeding fist. She stiffened on her spot for a while. Luhan immediately ran to me. He was so surprised to see my condition. "Hana.." he mubled softly. He bent down. I looked up since I heard a familiar voice. I was so surprised that I spontaneously backed off. Luhan looked hurt by my action. I clutched onto the couch. "Oppa, what was actually happening between the two of you? Eo? What's wrong with you?" Minyoung raised her voice, but there's only silence for her question. Luhan was still looking deeply at my eyes, while I was trying very hard..not to look into his eyes, even if I wanted to. Suho oppa suddenly sighed. He stood up. "Minyoung ah, let's leave. Give them some time alone." He murmured. Minyoung nodded her head. They then left. 

It was now left with two of us in the living room. Luhan bit onto his lower lip. He looked down at the floor, before he looked up again. "Mianhada..I..I shouldn't have done that." He sincerely apologized. I decided to not listen to him. He didn't even come to the hospital and what again? He was furious at me just because of Seyi? "Hana ah.." he managed to mumble. I finally turned to look at him. "Mianhae..mianhada.." I took a deep breath at his words.

--- No one ---

Suho turned his head a bit to look at Minyoung, who was waiting patiently at the table, puffing her cheeks because of the cold. "Here they are.." he immediately turned back by the voice of the bartender. He flashed a nervous smile as he paid for the coffees. He then went to where Minyoung was with two cups of hot Americano. He slowly set them on the table. Minyoung looked up as she smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter