chapter 7.

Hidden Beauty.

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

 

I sat in the corner of a dead-end hallway sobbing into my knees. Stupid Jonghyun. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Why do you continue to ruin my life? I wish i never met you. I wish you never went to the club. I wish i never took that job.

"Hyung." i looked up and saw Taemin. I was careful not to rub my eyes, not wanting my contacts to come out.

"T-Taemin." Taemin gave me a hug and let me sob into his shoulder.

"Does this mean i can call you Key now?" Taemin asked and i chuckled.

"If you want to, i guess."

"KEY!" I looked up to see that last person in the world i would want to see.

"What do you want." i spat, quickly dabbing my tears and standing up to glare.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened last night. I didn't mean for it to happen ... i just ... lost it." Jonghyun bowed to me. Whoa. Kim Jonghyun bowed to me.

"Loose it again and i'll lose my ity, so apology not accepted."

"I am truely very sorry. If there was anyway i could make it up to you, i would."

"There is. Leave me alone, and don't tell anyone." I walked past him, but felt his hands wrap around my arms and he pulled me into his arms. 

"I won't tell anyone. I swear on my life i will never tell anyone. But i can't leave you alone."

"Jonghyun, let me go!" i squirmed in his tight grip.

"No. I'll never let you go."

"Okay. Who are you and what have you done to Kim Jonghyun?"

"Kibum. I'm sorry for treating you badly all these years."

"Like i'd believe that." I scoffed, turning my head to the side to face the wall rather than him.

"Kibum. I really am in love with you."

"You're just in love with my ."

"Yes, but that is part of you."

"You fell in love with my dancing . That's all there is too it, now let go of me." Jonghyun suddenly turned my head to face him, and the expressiono on his face shocked me. He looked ... apologetic, sincere, and .... a bit in love.

"I really do love you Kibum. I-"

"YO JONGHYUN! Busy beating him up i see?!" We both turned and saw Jonghyun friends laughing and waving. I saw Jonghyun smirk and pushed me off himself.

"I'll meet you guys in class!"

"Kay! Have fun, but don't kill him! Save us some!" His friends waved before leaving.

"Sorry about that Kibum, I-"

"No, you have nothing to be sorry about. I'M sorry i even believed you loved me for a second there." i pushed by him to pick up my bag.

"Kibum, i really do l-"

"If you really love me, you wouldn't be afraid to be with me around your friends. They see me as the nerd ..... when they are around, i guess that's what you see me as too." i looked back at him with a pained expression before walking away. I knew he loved me, a lot. I could tell by how much he said it, as well as how much he apologized. But i couldn't accept it. I just couldn't. He didn't truely love me.