chapter 5.

Hidden Beauty.

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

 

"Oh oh oh oh !" i whined as i walked back to our changing room, bursting into the door and curling up on Taemin's lap.

"Hyung! What happened? Did someone try to you again?" I shook my head into his lap. Taemin pushed me back up and fixed a strand of hair that fell over my face.

"Jonghyun called me out." i mumbled.

"Did he call you Key or Kibum."

"Key, but he was starring me straight in the face! What if he finds out?! I'm so screwed! I can't go back out there knowing he will be starring staight at my face and ."

"Calm down hyung. So he knows your stage name. He doesn't know who you are though." Taemin pointed out.

"I hope he doesn't find out. My life would be ed if he did. And I-" i stopped dead when i heard voices outside our door. Taemin and I completely stopped moving to hear.

"Im sorry, but you shouldn't be here. This place is for employees only." we heard one of our hyungs say.

"I know. I just need to speak to Key." Kim Jonghyun's whiney voice made my heart stop.

"." i hissed, getting up from the couch and finding a place to hide. "Taemin! Pretend you're putting on make-up or something! Don't tell him i here." i called before crouching behind a rack of clothes that covered the bottom of a desk where i was curled up.

"Im going to have to ask you to leave now." i heard our hyung say, although his voice was a lot softer due to the rack of clothes in front of me.

"Please. I just need a quick word with Key and i'll be gone."

Silence, then a sigh, and i facepalmed myself when i heard our door open. "2 minutes." i heard our hyung say, and the door closed again. I peeked out and saw Taemin trying his best not to giggle. Curse that happy-go-lucky boy.

"Um .... excuse me?"

"Deh?" Taemin asked, turning around. I saw Jonghyun with a weird look on his face.

"W-where can i find Key?"

"He ..... left early." I heard Taemin say and i sighed.

"I-i see. Thank you very much." Jonghyun bowed to Taemin before exiting. As soon as the door closed i heard Taemin's high giggles. I crawled out of my hiding spot.

"Di-did you see his expression?! HAHAHA! He bowed to me! I should have recorded it!" Taemin laughed, falling on the floor and rolling around while clutching his stomach.

"Yah. If im leaving early, you get the last hour." i smiled. Taemin stopped and pouted.

"Damn it. I hate you Kim Jonghyun." He grumbled while getting up. I looked down at my outfit. I was quite fond of it, although my shirt was somewhere on stage. I liked the jeans a lot, so i decided to keep them. Rain won't mind; i do it all the time. How else do i keep up with fashion?

I shuffled through a box of clothes and found a loose-fitting t-shirt that exposed one of my shoulders. I grabbed a hoddie and slipped it on, worried that Jonghyun might be waiting outside. I grabbed my glasses and put them into my pocket, wearing a pair of sunglasses over them.

"See you later Taemin!" I called before leaving. He waved and i left, careful to look behind me and make sure i wasn't followed. When i stepped out of the backdoor, i was greeted by a grinning dinosaur. I didn't have time to say anything because i was pushed against the wall, my bag dropping to the ground. Well, technically someone elses bag that is stuffed with my school bag. Jonghyun pinned my arms down and brought his face close to mine.

"I knew you were still there Key." he whispered, taking off my sunglasses and tossing them aside. I whimpered and looked the other way.

"What do you want?" i tried to sound as angry and annoyed as possible, but i was scared out of my mind. I cringed as i felt his face come even closer, his lips gently brushed past mine.

"You." he whispered, and i was shocked when i felt his lips roughtly pressed against mine. 

"Mmmm." i tried to tell him to stop, but it came out muffled. I felt his body pressed against mine and i squirmed, trying to break free of his grasp. He started grinding and i gasped. I didn't want to be . 

"Sto-" i was cut off when his tongue slid into my mouth and explored it. I felt so disgusting. I noticed that the force on my hands had disappeared and i roughly pushed Jonghyun off, gasping for air and spitting out some of his saliva. He quickly got up but i ran. I ran out of the alley and onto the street, looking for a place that was crowded so he couldn't me. I found a packed restaurant and ran in, taking my phone out of my pocket to leave a message to Taemin.

Then i remembered something. My bag. My bag that had my school stuff. Kim Kibum.

"!" i cried, running out the door and sprinting to the back of the club building. When i got there, my bag was gone. And so was Kim Jonghyun.


 

So sorry i haven't been updating >.< my cousins are over and school is almost starting, but i will try to update ^^ anyways, thanks for reading :D kamsahamnida!