Happy Valentine's

Remember me?

 

It was the start of February when Infinite started promoting their follow-up song.

They stopped attending school, and mainly focus on promoting their song.

And as for you, your siblings left for England a month ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day in December

“________, I’m leaving for England next month, with Boris.”, your sister told you calmly.

“Why aren’t you asking me to go with you?”

Your sister was pretty shocked with your answer, “You’re willing to go with us?”

And to which you nodded, “But mum’s tombstone is here. I thought-”

“We can always come back to visit, can’t we?”, and you smiled.

At first, your sister really wanted to bring you along to England with them. But she thought of you and Dongwoo, your friends. She didn’t want you leave Dongwoo and your friends, like how you had to leave yours when you came to Korea.

Then, she placed an arm on your shoulder, “It’s better if you stay. I’ve already told Omonim to come over during the weekends to look after you.”

“Wait, Omonim? As in, Dongwoo’s mum?”, which your sister nodded to.

“What?! Sis! How could you? She’s Dongwoo’s mum!”, your voice got louder.

“Can you lower your voice? I needed someone to look after you, to assure that you won’t go into state of depression again if you’re alone.”

“I’m fine, sis. I don’t need people to take of me. Do you really not want me to go England with you though?

“Well, do you want to go? It’s just another air ticket and we can set off together.”

You kept quiet and stared at the table, “That’s what I thought. You wouldn’t want to leave Korea.”

“I’ll bring Boris back for holiday, okay? We’ll be back to visit.  Just promise promise promise me that you’ll take good care of yourself when we’re gone.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You now stay in that big house alone, but Luna and Jieun often come over for sleepovers to keep you company. The three of you would go crazy every weekend. Studying together, and sometimes watching Infinite on television.

“Yah yah, look at Jieun. Her drool is probably going to fall out any minute.”, you whispered to Luna.

“Jieun-ah.”, Luna waved her hand in Jieun’s face, “Earth to Jieun?”

Jieun then came back to her senses and closed , “Wae? I was watching this show.”

“More like staring at your boyfriend. I mean, you guys webcam every single night. Did you really have to stare at his face and open your mouth so widely?”

For the past few months we’ve been hanging out with Infinite, Jieun was actually dating someone, that was in Infinite.

As for Luna, she was still with Hoya. They skype each other every night despite Hoya’s busy schedule, and they’re still as lovey dovey as ever. He sometimes even send her love letters with a selca of himself.

And for you, Dongwoo called you at night as he promised. But that only lasted for two weeks. He was busy collaborating with another singer from the company and had to compose rap. But like Hoya, he sent love letters to your house too, with selca of him doing all sorts of weird expressions and actions.

It was soon Valentine’s. A lot of boys came after you, Luna and Jieun.

“Noona, noona. Be my valentine?”, one boy said in a voice filled with aegyo when he passed you chocolates.

*That actually reminds me of Woohyun. I missed his aegyo. I miss Infinite.*, you let out a sigh.

“Thanks for the thought, you’re sweet. But I’m sure you can find someone else.”, you patted his head and left.

Just then, your phone rang.

“Hello?”

“HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, BABE!!!!!!!!”, you hear Dongwoo shouting excitedly in the phone.

“I’m seriously going deaf if you’re doing that each time you call, my dear. But, happy valentine’s day to you too.”, you kissed on the phone which made a smooch sound.

“I wish I could kiss you back right on the lips but.”, he let out a sigh, “Anyway! I called to remind you, don’t you dare to accept any confessions from any boys.”

You interrupted his sentence, “Oh, a cute boy came to ask me awhile ago.”

“WHAT?! That’s it, I’m coming over to kick his . What’s his name, what class, how does he look like?”, Dongwoo became agitated.

You couldn’t help but laugh loudly at him, “Oh god, Dongwoo. You never fail to amuse me. I didn’t accept him.”

“Did you tell him who you’re a property of Jang Dongwoo?”, it was like him winking as he said it.

“Excuse me, I am a property of no one’s.”

“But you are already mine. I told you to be mine the day I confessed and you agreed.”

“I did? Hmm, I don’t remember saying that.”

“Yah, you.”, he was about to continue when he heard his manager shouting from across the room, “Uhm, babe. I gotta go now. I’ll call you back later, alright?”

“Sure.”, with that, you hung up the phone.

You went home after school with gifts in your hand.

Boys came up to confessed, you rejected them and their gifts but they insisted you to have them.

After a warm bath, you changed into something more comfortable, laid on the couch and the tv.

You were watching The Gag Concert and laughing away but maybe it was a long day in school, you actually fell asleep on your couch.

*DING DONG DING DONG. DING DONG DING DONG. DING DONG DING DONG*

*Who is that. That person needs some patient management.*

You looked over to the clock, 11pm.

*Who’s here so late.*

The doorbell kept ringing and you peek over the peephole but you see no one.

*Would it be a thief? Or worse, kidnapper, since I’m all alone.*

You got scared and went to grab a long umbrella in hand while opening the door slowly.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!”, a big bouquet of rose appeared right in front of you.

You pushed away the bouquet to see who was it, “Dongwoo?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI HI HI. I decided to update with an chapter since I'm not motivated to study at all right now.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!!!

OH, and have fun guessing who's Jieun's boyfriend is, okay?

Leave your guess in the comments below~ 

AND DO COMMENT OKAY, HEHE <3