Valentine's Night

Remember me?

 

Dongwoo, still standing outside your house with the flowers in his hands.

"Well, are you gonna invite me or not?", you could see him shivering.

It was mid February but the weather wasn't warming up just yet.

"Or would you rather want your poor boyfriend here to cold to death right infront of your doorstep and get found by Inspirits tomorrow morning and who knows what would they do to my body.", he pretended to get scared and you rolled your eyes.

"Get your in, Mr Drama."

 

The two of you sat on the couch while staring at the fireplace with a cup of warm Starbucks in hand which Dongwoo bought.

As you sipped your coffee, you stared at him.

He caught you staring and asked, "Wae? Did I get more handsome? Are you falling deeper in love with me now?", and made a kissy face.

"Last warning, Jang Dongwoo.", you laughed, "How did you get over? Isn't your manager more strict of your whereabouts since you guys are promoting?"

"The guys are at the dorm, making sure manager-hyung don't go over to my mum's restaurant and not finding me there."

"You lied that you went to your mum's to help?"

He nodded which earn a smack on his head, "Why did you do that for!"

"You know lying's bad."

"But if I didn't, I wouldn't be here, with you.", he held you closer to him.

You wanted to argue back but what he said was true.

It's been some time since you two have seen each other.

It was nice to be able to see him, and have him holding you like he always does on Valentine's night.

Dongwoo then spoke which broke your thoughts, "I'm sorry we didn't get to spend Valentine's Day together this year." 

You could hear guilt in his voice, "We're spending it right now, aren't we?", and you brushed the back of your hand on his cheek.

He caught your hand and said, "Couples normally go out for dinner, have fun and take photos on this special day. All I did was going to broadcasting stations and only be able to sneak out of the dorm to spend the remaining time of the day with you."

"Don't be silly. Not all couples do the same things, do they? Besides, I'm happy enough to be able to see you at least. When was the last time I've saw you? Look at you, how much weight have you lost?"

His jawline was so much more obvious compared to the last time you saw him, it wasn't like you didn't like obvious jawlines, they were y [Obvious jawines are y okay ] but it also meant that he got a lot skinner.

"Not much. Probably 5 kg."

You pushed away from him and stared at him, "What?! 5kg?! Did you eat? Or did you dance the entire day?"

"I ate, a little everyday. We're so busy that we don't even get to eat as much now. But I'm doing fine, I can handle it."

"It's not if you can handle it or not, Dongwoo. You had such a large weight loss that might be hurting your body. And not eating enough, what if you faint?"

"That's not going to happen to me, babe, you should know. I'm strong enough. Look, I still have the abs.", and he lifted up his shirt.

"Pull it down before you catch a cold, .", you pulled down his shirt, "I'm cooking."

 

After probably 30 minutes, you cooked whatever you could find in the fridge and laid the dishes on the table, "Perfect."

You walked over to the couch to find Dongwoo sleeping soundly like a baby.

He looked like he hasn't had a good sleep in a long time so you decided to let him sleep for just a bit more.

But just as you put down a blanket to cover him, he woke up.

"Oh, _________. Were you going to wake me up to eat?"

"You should sleep, you look tired.", you pushed him down.

But he sat back up, "You cooked, I should eat them. Come on, sit with me."

You sat beside him and watched him eat.

"Woah, woah, slow down, dinosaur. You look like you haven't eaten in years."

"I haven't had a proper meal since this morning.", he looked at the clock which shows 12.45AM, "Since yesterday morning."

"Are you guys going to get any off soon? Like a holiday?"

"I doubt so. We're having a follow-up song promotions after this."

"But don't you guys need any rest, at all?", you frowned.

"Don't frown.", he rubbed his thumb in between your temple, "That's a life of an idol, right? I was prepared when I started this. All the hardship I have to go through."

You looked at him and broke down with soft sobs.

Dongwoo heard it and was shocked to see you crying, "Hey hey. Look at me, what's wrong?"

"It hurts. To see you like this. And I can do nothing about it."

"Hey babe. It was my decision to become an idol. I had seen this coming. You should have too, right?"

"Now I wish you weren't so talented and good-looking so that you can't get in the auditions and be an idol."

He can't help but laugh at your cuteness, "Aigo, how can you be so cute at times like this.", and he pinched your cheek.

Then, he stood up and back-hugged you.

"I'll be fine, okay? And you, just be my supportive girlfriend. That's all I ask for.", and he went back to sit, "Oh, and cook nice meals for me."

"I'm not your cooking machine-", and he cut you off with a peck on your forehead.

"You're my cute __________, okay? Now, just watch me eat. And happy belated valentine's."

And so, for the rest of the night, you sat there staring at him eat and him making all the ridiculous jokes all again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI EVERYONE, I AM FINALLY BACK WITH AN UPDATE.

Sorry it took me so long.

I didn't have time last weekend because I had to rush some stupid assignment.

And I'm surprised how the number of subscribers hasn't dropped, you guys are freaking hell amazing.

*VIRTUAL HUGS ALL OF YOU*

Enjoy this chapter??? :D I would actually really hope on doing everything in this chapter with Dongwoo, *blush*

 

ANYHO!

So, I went to MAMA right, AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVENTS LIKE EVER.

Even though Infinite/B1A4 didn't attend it which I was pretty disappointed about but the rest of the artists were so freaking good.

I'm a Doojoon fan so I did a mini Doojoon board.

And because me and my friends actually queued overnight, we got to the FIRST row!!!!!!!

The stage was literally right infront of us!!!!!!

And I got Doojoon waving at me twice, Sunny waving and doing a heart, and CL smiling at me!!!!!

It was seriously one of the best mosh experience I could ever wished for.

BEAST was there, Girl's Generation, Super Junior, 2NE1.

And throughout the entire event, I was so high and kept waving my lightstick up and down, left and right, LOLLL

That's like the mini-summary of my experience.

You guys who hasn't experienced moshpit before, YOU HAVE TO FREAKING TRY IT.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA 'cause you'll get all high and I swear, it's hell fun, really.

 

OKAY, I'M GONNA GO NOW, KEKE.

HAVE FUN READING AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE 

I'LL TRY TRY TRYYYY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS FREQUENT, MY LOVELIES.

♥♥♥