It's my turn to save you

Super Star U-know Yunho

JAE'S POV

 

-I'll miss you Jae- said Yunho while taking his hand.

My lovely Yunho. Could I be more happy than now? It's like a dream to me, beeing with the one that I admire the most and love the most. Nothing can bring me down now. Maybe....

-Yu...-

-Yes? You'll miss me too?-

I nodded. Taking my phone out of my task I pressed the camera's button to take a picture. Meanwhile I was kissing Yunho's left cheek. He was surprised but smiled anyway. After a hug and a quik kiss he left with the promise of his return from Japan with a pair of new headphones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The next morning

 

-Jae look at me- said my sister touching my shoulder during breakfast.

-Jae are you dating someone?-

I was shoked how could she know about that? I didn't say nothing and continued to eat. She smiled but didn't asked any more questions. I took a piece of paper and wrote down: "I have to tell you something but it is a secret. Promise to not tell anyone"

She nodded and I took her in my room. Min Kyun sat on my bed while I sat down on the floor. I took a breath.

-I...-

I think se screamed. She put her hands on and was looking at me like if I was a sort of gost. Trying to take controle of her face breath and voice she started.

-How...? When...? Jaejoong-ah...You can speack!-

-Sh!- I stopped her. What a traitor.

-Sorry sorry. But how. Who teached you?-

Mmm. Should I say? I opted for a yes. Looking at the picture she was about to scream again.

-Yah!- I cut her off.

-Yunho! It's Yunho oppa! He teached you? Do you know him? From when? How?.........- and never stopped. Like seriously she could go to Korea has talent or something like that. More than 1000 questions made in a minute.

I waited for her to stop and the wrote down the entire story, without the details......or the hugs..................ot the kisses...............or........yeah.

-So when will you see him again? Can I see him too?-

-No..- I said and asked her: "Could you please help me to improve my speack?"

-Jaejoong-ah of course!-

And here we are like fools in the park trying to say a word...she chosed it..."Yunho". Not bad.

Every day in the morning at luch and in the evening Yunho will message me about him and asking me how I was, what was I doing and stuff. And every night aroung midnight he will make a videocall to see me and ask me if everything was ok. He was the one who spoke the most....should I say "of course"? And every night he will send me a goodnight kiss. My lovely Yunho.

It's been two weeks sinse his departure and he will arrive in Seoul at 8p.m. Beeing his fan helped me to know that and I went there to welcome him. There were hundred of fans like me and everyone was so busy to share the ultimate photo, album, song of him. Trying to wrote something on boards or putting white powder in a cake.

Putting what...?

-You'll se Jan Hye...if we can't have him then no one will have him.-

-Seo Jin are you sure it will only make him sleep?-

-............yes.-

Oh oh. This is not good. Not at all. Trying to reach the girls something cought my sight. Yunho...he was coming. I have to hurry. Pushing and shoving myself into the croud I reached the same spot where the girls from before were speaking but aigo I was late. They were now in the first line waving their arms with the cake towards Yunho. He was smiling like a gentleman he was at them and asked permition from his manager to take the cake and eat it. Oh no.

-Yu...- Why can't I speak? Why the words were resting in my throat?

-Yun..- Baby please don't eat it. He was so close with his mouth now. No. No. NO!

-YUNHO DON'T!- I shouted. I hoped it was loud enough. Opening my eyes slowly I saw him looking around, the cake still in his hands.

-Yunho don't eat it.-

Now he was looking towards my part craning his neck to see better. At my sight he smiled widely and put the cake on the hand of the girl.

-Jae!-

I smiled. Thanks god.

-You little !- Seo Jin if I am not wrong said to me. And then she launched herself on me. The only thing I could do was to close my eyes. I heard a great shot, probably my head on the ground, and Yunho.

-JAEJOONG!-

All went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUNHO'S POV

 

Jae was lying on the hospital bed unconscious. I was feeling bad. Too bad just for think of what happened. I remember greeting my fans and then almost eating a slice of cake then a voice..Jae's voice was telling me not to eat it. I was too surprised at first to notice the anger on the girl's face. Jae, my baby was speacking to me. He could tell a whole sentence without make a pause. I was so happy that I didn't heard the girls threat. I only saw Jae's scared face and a second later him lying on the ground. I immediatly went to him and my guards took off the girl and sent her with someone to the neariest police station with the cake. I took Jae in my hands and shouted to someone to call and ambulance. After a ten minutes we were leaving to hospital with Jae still unconscious and red blood coming out his ears. I was so scared to lose him that it didn't matter if there were camera's taking photoes or videos. It didn't matter at all if only Jae was fine. But he obviusly wasn't.

The nurse would have pulled me away since awhile if I was not who I am. But the fact was that I was not a related one. His boyfriend counted? I guess not.

It was past ten when finaly Jae was brought in his hospital room and I was sitting beside him not leaving fo a moment. When the doctor arrived just his face was saying: bad news.

-Yunho-ssi. Unfortunatly I have bad news for you.-

-If you have money to do an operation you don't have to worry about. I'll take the responsability.-

-It's not about money Yunho-ssi. I am afraid Jaejoong-ssi would be unaible to listen again. But we have to wait for him to wake up.-

I siged in relefe. The doctor was awkwardly looking at me. I smiled.

-It would not be a problem since....-

-Yunho...- I heard Jae saying my name. I ran to him in one second.

-I am here baby, don't worry everithing will be ok- I carressed his hair.

He shot his eyes open and took his ears in his hands.

-Ahh...ah...it hurts...Yunho-

-What Jae? What hurt- he had his eyes closed now but he answered anyway.

-My ears Yunho. It hurt so much.-

I took his face in my hand and looking at him I asked gently:

-Jae..do you hear me?-

Opening his eyes and looking in my eyes he said nothing. Instead he was about to cry and me with him.

-Baby can you hear me?- I asked again.

-.....I...yes- he said in one breath.

Hugging him more tightly than ever I whispered:

-I love you-

-I love you more pabo- he said.

Could I be more happy? No I could not.

 

 

 

FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

I know maybe you were expecting something but I promise in my next fiction I'll write it. This one was too pure to even try to write smt xD Hope you liked it and see you soon :D