I'll teach you

Super Star U-know Yunho

First of all I would like to say 2 things to my 5 friends here...guys..

1. Thank you.(for everything and you'll know why <3)

2. I hate you. (I am listening to Tri-angle and remembering Time Split I can't do anything but cry. And I really hate the fact that you are not together even if I am sure you 5 are still best friends...more thant that..brothers..hate the fact that you are hiding from Sment and for consecuense from US...CASSIOPEIA.your family.)

Sorry I became emoshinki after listening to Miduyoe and Thanks To, someone can relate? ahah well see you <3

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in shock. Paralized actualy. I couldn't believe my ears..no my eyes. But he could understand..How?

-You...can't?- I asked after a couple of minutes.

He look at my lips...oh. I indicated them.

-You can read the lips?-

He nodded. That explain a lot. He didn't embarassed himself first because of his bag, he couldn't hear me when I was calling him on the street. But why? I looked at Jae who was looking to the floor again. I touched his shoulder to take his attention.

-Tell me what happened- I said trying to let him understand my words..I felt stupid

He looked at me and laught. Then wrote not to do it again or he'll leave. I smiled and let him continue the story. He took a big blokenote and started to write. He was laying on the floor I sat beside him. He stopped and spread my legs to take place in the middle. He was showing me his back and was resting on my chest. Strange but cute. I smiled and put my chin on his shoulder to watch the story and saw him blushing. Am I doing this to him? How cruel of me.

So he has sisters. WHAT??? Eight? Oh gosh that's why he is so open with me. He was..adopted? I felt sad for him. But he seemed happy and he was. He can't listen to others because of an incident. He doesn't remember anything of how and when but he knows that from one day he couldn't hear anything. And he was scared. His parents left him and he was taken by the Kim family who raised him like a real son. He was happy and he was ok now with his deformity. He took his headphones to make people think that he didn't heared anything because of the music and not because of...

Well he was looking for a job but it wasn't easy. He was looking for my last album and wanted to buy it but then he saw me. And thank you very much.

-Jaejoong...you poor baby.- he turned aroung so fast.

-What?- I asked.

He wrote: you said something. Tell me again.

I smiled and said no. He puoted. Oh my god I'll eat him. I bit my lips before doing something stupid to this beauty.

He wrote down: Yunnie please...

Yunnie? I laught.

-Yunnie? What's that?-

He blushed hard. And wrote that he calls me like that since ever. Well...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.

-It was nothing Jae- I smiled.

No Mr he won't let it go like that. He pouted again and begged me with his puppy eyes to tell him.

-You should stop doing watether you're doing-

Why?he asked puoting again and leaning closer to my face.

-Bad move. Stop Jae if...- I looked trough his eyes. He was so innocent and truly wanted to know watether I was saying. I move to his cheeks, stil red and then to his pink lips. So inviting to me and to every person on the Earth. I approached and his breath shot me like a gun. He was refreshing. Like a strawberry. I smiled and was about step back before sawing his eyes. They were closed and his cheeks even more red. Was he expecting something? With one hand I embraced him from the waist and with my finger touched his bottom lip. Like an electroshok he opened his mouth. I pulled him even closer and smiled. This brat is making me crazy. He wants me like I want him. An idea popped in my mind.

I let him go and he now was opening his doe eyes. Confused.

-I want to teach you how to speack.- I said entusiastically. And again, I was the only one. He was speechless....well not like everytime..well yes but...you understood.

-Don't be sad, I'll teach you how to do it. It's easy, like breathing. No, like singhing-

He was suspicious but agreed. I was happier than him. I saw it but still I wanted to teach him how to do it.

-Say a-

He opened his mouth doing the same o as mine but any sound came from. I told him to say a while breathing.

He tried and then I punched him lightly onto the stomach and he made a sound that was quite similar to a. I smile and for the third time I was the only one. Jae had his eyes wet and was going to cry.

-No baby don't cry- I hugged him and tried to calm him. Of course he wil get emotional. Is his first time.

-Jae do you want to try one more time?-

He nodded and then started to do the same sound but ore sweet  and I was moving from the right to the left and he was kinda singhing the a.

He was smiling so much now. And then yawned. I looked at the hour. Almost 2a.m. .

-Jae it's late. You have to go home.- He looked at my lips and then at his watch. He sighed but stood up and turned to the door. Not so fast pretty. I hugged him from behind and stopped him. Breathing into his hair I started to give him pecks here and there. He was leaning my back rsting with his head on my shoulder giving me more access to his neck. I took the invitation without waisting one second. I pressed my lips on his soft skin causing him shivers all over his body. I used my theets to make a small mark on him. He now was mine.

-Bye Jae- I said into his ear. He now didn't wanted to know my words and was slowly taking his leave.

 

 

 

So? :D I like it personaly and I'll tell the truth. I'll add another chapter or two but no more :)

Hope u like it guys ^^