I hear your voice

Super Star U-know Yunho

When Jae arrived home he was too awake. He didn't wanted to go sleep. And if this was all a dream and he will wake up like nothing in the morning? He put his bag on the char and his now new CD was about to fall on the floor. Jae grabed it before the impact and took him near his heart. No it couldn't be a dream. Yunho's signature couldn't be only his immagination. He smiled and the put his CD on the bookcase. He then went to sleep.

Yunho on the other side was tired but happy. Jae was a beautiful person. Innocent and baby but was too cute. Anyone could fall for him. And he was one of them.

The next day Yunho was waken by his manager who scolded him for going to sleep too late and after the quick shower and the breakfast he took him on the shooting who was in this hotel fortunatly.

The hole morning went in a bit while Yunho was doing puppy faces for the Babies Santa Claus. Everyone told him that he looked so happy and younger. He laughed hard and the smiled shyly. Jaejong-ah....

The Manager told him to take a 30 minutes break before another shoot and so he went in his room. On the way he saw a known person talking or maybe listenind to the receptionist who was looking down on him.

The boy turned and saw Yunho then smiled.

-Jae!- I run to him and then hugged him. He didn't hug me but layed his head on my shoulder.

-Yunho-ssi...Mian I thought he was just one of your fans.-

-It's alright. Jae come on- I took his hand and head to my room.

He was blushing like yessterday and looked cutier if possible.

-Jae I'll take a bath ok? You can feel like home.- and went to the bathroom.

When I was back Jaejoong was looking out of the big window in my room. I knew I could dress myself without bothering him but I wanter to spend more time with him.

Taking smal steps over his side I reached him and hugged. Was he ok with it? Was I beeing too sticky? Obviusly not, he was leaning to rest on my chest againg, like yesterday and touched my hands.

He turned slowly and I swear in his eyes I saw love for a moment. Then he screamed. What the hell..?

He was looking at my chest, and then he saw thetowel around my waist. He was red like a tomatoe and ran in the kitchen. Following him I saw on the table his blokenote with :"I'll cook go change yourself" I laughed and then took my leave do the wardrobe. He sure was embarassed. Was it his first time to see a man like this? Well if yes then I am glad.

I heard my phone somewhere ringing and it was manager Nim. Cool. I hade 2 more hours by myself. I dressed comfortly and went in the kitchen. The scent surrounded me and I was speechless. I went behind him and rested my chin on his shoulder. He looked back and our faces were like 2 inches from one another. Too close. I could smel his breath. Mint today. I embrassed him and gave him a peck on his now red cheek. Resting like this he finisched cooking the chiken with the peper..spicy?  After a couple of minutes he closed the gas and took the dishes to set the table. I let him go and took a sit in front of him. He surely looked like a girl now. He was like dancing in the middle of the room. So cute. The chicken was awsome. Like seriously. He was so good! When I told him that, he smiled and ate with me. He finished first and took his blokenote.

"Could we do the same thing of yesterday?" asked shyly not looking at me for a moment.

-Yes, come here.-

We went in the living room and he sat on the floor.

-Jae come here on the sofa, now- I told him. I don't want him to get sick.

He sat with his back to one side of the sofa and I was in front of him.

-Say a-

He tried again and the sound was perfect.

-Jae...have you practices this morning?- I was amazed. Wow.

He nodded vigorously and told me to go on.

-Then say o-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week went like this, with the two of us practicing during my free time and he cooking for me to thank me. Cute boy. But...I needed to go to gym because his dishes were too good to be truth.

After this week he was able to tell all the alphabet but couldn't manage to make a complete word. He was out of breath and I didn't forced him too much. But it was time for me to go so one afternoon I told him.

-Jae, I have to go to Japan tomorrow and I'll be back in a week or two. You'll wait for me right?-

He was sad. OH baby I am more sad that you.

-Yu....-

-Yes baby?-

-Yu..yu..-

-Hey, it's ok. Don't force yourself. You'll be able to tell me watether you want in no time. You'll see-

-Yu...- He was looking in my eyes like to ask me for permition.

-What do you want Boo?-

-Boo...- and laughed.

-Yes Boo, do you want something?-

He nodded. I waited and took his hand in mines. I interlocked our fingers and pulled him toward me. To remain in ballance he was kneeling and one of his hands was around my neck.

-BooJae want do you want?-

-Yu...-

-Do you want me?- I smiled.

-Yu...-

Pulling him more towards me by his waist I approached my lips to his. I could feel his sweetness only by standing like this but I wanted more. Pressing our lips togethere was one of the natural and sweetiest things of the world. Just a sweet peck but meaningful. My babe was pressing his lips harder and I guesse it was permition for me to continue. He didn't have to tell me twice.

Opening a bit my lips to taste his flavour I kissed his bottom lip. A sweet moan came out of his mouth. I moved my lips on him and he was following my movement. I wanted to taste him more so pulling him down on the counch with me above him I  bit his lower lips and he opened his mouth. I took that moment to put my tongue betwine his lips without forcing him. He my tongue and it drove me crazy. Crazie enough to try to get my hands under his shirt. His hand around my neck trying to approach me even more. Our tongues were fighting and I could feel all the sweetness of his cavern. I loved it too much. My hand meanwhile ere carressing his chest and then his nips.

-Aah..ah Yu...-

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Oh no.

-Jae...- I touched his face to make him open his eyes. It worked. -Jae my phone is ringing I have to answer.-

He nodded and stood up.

-Hello...yes Nim-ssi....yes....no....ok I'll be there. Bye.-

Jae was giving me a peace of paper: "I have to go" with a smile.

I stood up and hugged him tight.

-Ok, I'll take you home. I have to go somewhere too.

Taking his bag and his blokenote he interlocked our fingers before geting out of the appartment.

 

 

I have one chapter left :D Hope u guys liked it ^^ I am so embarassed >.< I am not good at...t and I will not write t buuuuuuuuuut here's a preview xD maybe in my next fiction? :D dunno :D