Super Star U-know

Super Star U-know Yunho

*English is not my first language so sorry fot the mistakes D: *

 

-U-know Yunho!-

-Yunho!!!!-

-Yunho Oppa saranghae!!-

 

And so on.

 

Beeing an Idol is so hard. Of course at the begining it's exiting and you think you'll never have enough of it. BUT let me tell you something. It's a bus. I am done sometimes. Like seriously, every time I want to go out with friends I have a crowd behind me composed almost of crazy fans. Crazy like hell. One someday gave me a bottle with her tears while listening to my album. I'm like, ok thank you, you liked it so much but...your tears? Wow.

So heading to Korea, in the airport there are 3000 fans shouting out loud. But I am a nice guy, always been and the most important thing I love my fans. Boys too even if they are not many.

-Agnyeong haseyo- i greet them and can't anything but smile. So here begins another round of shouts. Oh god.

 

--------------------

-Yunho you can rest now we are going to take a rest too.- said Manager Nim.

-Dae Nim-ssii. Have a good rest.-

But of course I won't stay here all night. It's only 11 o'clock. I went to my wardrobe and took the most simply clothes I had and wear them. A grey t-shirt and a black large knitting; black jeans and I was done. Leading to the front dore I took a pair of back glasses and a black cap.

--------------------

I could have called friends but at this point I was tired of smiling laughing or make attention at someone's dialogue. Truth to be sad I was feeling alone and incomplete. Maybe a girlfriend will be the best think. I don't know.

A CD store, nice. I entered and went at the back of the store. There weren't a lot of people. Two to be exaxt. A girl near the Girl's Generations part and a............beautiful boy (saw him from behind) near me. Not near me. Near my CDs. A fanboy, how cool. Unconsciusly I smiled but took myself far from him too scared of beeing recocnized. I stood there for a couple of seconds but the boy was stil there. Not moving. Oh well I don't have all night long so I was taking my leave when passing near him I glanced at him and frozened.

Why is he crying? He was looking at me (on the CDs) and smilingh but big tears were rolling down his cheeks. He closed his eyes and lift his head. Oh my..... One of the beautiful guys I have ever seen if not the most beautiful. He had this femminin side that was cute and short dark hair. Don't know for how long I stood there but all of a sudden I saw him gasp at my sight. Oh . Should I run? Shoud I stay? Please don't scream or don't say my name out loud.

Looking at me he put down my last CD "Always By Your Side" and making a cute bow he passed over me to the exit.

I am speechless.

I smiled and took the CD from the shelf and paied for him. I went out but I couldn't see the boy. I remembered he was wearing a long red-black stiped sweater and a black jeans so I looked around. I thought he was out of my sight before I saw him entering a caffè. I smiled

The caffè was named Cassiopeia. again. I am getting my self into truble. Big troubles. Watether.

Fortunatly it was empty...well it was past midnight. Looking around I saw him seating behind a wall waering his headphones. To the waitress I asked an Ice coffè and in a couple of minutes I was near the boy.

I worn my best smile.

-Hi- I said to him. He was stil there listening to his music. Maybe he haven't heard me? I touched his shoulder and he look up at me.

Surprise in his eyes was visible and also fear. Oh my god why? I am a good guy ^^"

-Hi- I said again and he opened his mouth but anything came out from there. I sat down in front of him.

-Do you mind?-

He nodded. He is someone with few words.

-Do you know me?- Looking at my lips he nodded again.

-Are you scared?-again he said no with his head looking strait to my mouth.

I smiled. Is simple to do it with him. He then looked in my eyes and blushed. I forgot to breath. Are you kidding me? Is it possible for a beauty like him become even more prettier than this? I think I'll die. Damn he was too cute.

-I am Jung Yunho or U-know Yunho. But you can call me Yunho-

He looked again at my lips and then smiled. I forgot how to breath...again. Oh god, is this even possible?

He gave me a paper where was wrote his name I guess.

-Kim Jaejoong, huh? It suits you- I said while smiling and looking at him. He smiled and blushed even harder. Boy you'll be my death.

Drinking his strawberry milkshake ha was looking at me. I couldn't do nothing but smile all the time. Dude, what was wrong with me?

Oh right!

-Here you are- I gave him a package which contained my CD. He saw it and was agape. He looked at me and his eyes were wet. Oh no.

-Do you have a pen?-

He looked at my lips again before nodding and looking into his bag. Stickers with my name and face were almost all over it. I laughed but he wasn't embarassed at all I guessed since he haven't blushed again. But there he is looking at me and then at his bag and a moment after it is on the floor with him all red. I smiled while he was giving me his pen. I took the CD and made my signature ove it adding another heart other my usual one. Why should I? ^^" I don't know either.

-Here you are- I gave him back the CD and the pen.

He saw the signature, the first heart and the second one which was bigger too because he smiled and blushed again for the 20438 time.

-Do you like it?- I asked.

He nodded and smiled. So cute. But...why is he not speaking?

-Has the cat eaten you tong?- I asked while laushing. But I was the only one. Looking back at him he was looking down on the table seeing anything just there..staring...

-I am sorry...I was just kiddind- I said while forcing a smile. He haven't looked at me just stood up..bowed a little and the ran out of the caffè.

-Wait..Jae!- I was shouting and ran to catch him. In time. He was going to pass the street to go to the other side but it was red stil!

-Jae be careful!- But nothing he was almost in the middle of the street and a car was crossing the road. Oh no. Not him.

Before I could barely think I threw myself in the traffic taking Jae by the waist into my embrace while the car passed near us. I felt the air messing up our clothes. Jae was holding tight on my back and I was hugging him just to take a hold on myself. I let him just to look into his face with worried eyes.

-Are you ok? Is everything ok?- I looked at him on more time before grabbing his hand to get out of the caos. I didn't noticed that Jaejoong was crying in silence.

After a couple of minutes I entered in the Hotel and took my key out.

-Oh Yunho-ssi is everything ok?- asked Euntook the one at the reception.

-Yes it is thank you- I said without the smile I would have always.

Entering in my room finaly I turned around to look at him. Jae was looking at the floor and was holding my hand tight. It hurt but it didn't matter if he was ok. I took a step over him and he finaly looked into my eyes.

-Jae..- he cut me of with a very very tight hug. He was crying and even if he was a well grown boy he was now a little baby.

-Jae it's ok...everything will be ok...don't cry baby- I caressed his hair. It took him ten minutes before stopping and finaly taking a step back. Well finaly not. I was enjoying his warmth.

he let off me and and took a paper with the pen o before and wrote down something. Couldn't he tell me what was wrong?

-Jae tell me what....- and then with his eyes closed shot he shown me what was that he was writing.

"I am sorry but I cannot speack. I don't know how." What the hell...?

 

 

 

 

And here we areeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^ how was it? I am not very good at it but I'll do my best :D

Comments are welcomed and thank you very much just for reading it ^^ Bye guys ^^