The Run

Eternal Rivals

?ui=2&ik=6ac098dd89&view=fimg&th=1439912

Third Person (Morning of Next Day)

"Okay guys we have a special announcement to make!" Suho shouted as the members ate their breakfast. Kris was grudgingly standing next to him as Suho was propped a top of his chair calling out to everyone.

"It's only Suho." Kris reassured.

"Anyways." Suho said ignoring Kris, "Kris and I have planned some fun games for all of us to compete in in separate teams."

"I have nothing to do with this." Kris repeated.

"Think of it like the Olympics." Suho said, as he began to describe the scene to everybody, "we all compete and strengthen our bounds."

"Wait hold up." Sehun interjected. "Are we going to be spilt into Clan teams?"

"Yeah!" Suho exclaimed happily.

"Doesn't that just show dominance of another Clan rather than bounding?" Sehun pointed out.

"Of course not! It helps us all learn more about eachother by finding out eachother's strengths and weaknesses." Suho said.

"Rule number two of the Clan, you cannot show others your strengths or weaknesses. Especially other Clans." Sehun recited by memory.

"Jeez you're so uptight." Suho grumbled.

"Yeah I haven't even memorized all the rules of the Clan." Kris agreed.

"I know right, we were supposed to know them by heart but I can recite till number five." Xiumin laughed.

"Sehun here knows all of them, all two hundred." Suho sighed.

"You're right, because rule number twenty clearly states that Clan members are clearly never to part-take in other activities other than the Clan's." Sehun grumbled.

"Hey but we're able to play sports at school." Luhan reminded.

"Clearly stated in rule number fifty that we are able to be in sport teams if it is not banned by the Clan." Sehun added.

"Oh my gosh Sehun you have a pole down your back." Chanyeol grumbled rolling his eyes.

"E-excuse me?" Sehun stuttered.

"It means you're uptight." Baekhyun explained.

"I know what it means!" Sehun cried.

"Come on Sehun you have do do what the leader says." Suho urged, "that's rule number seven."

"Actually that's rule number one." Sehun retorted but quickly realized that wasn't helping his arguement.

"And the leader knows what's right so..." Suho said.

"Come on Sehun, you scared of competing?" Luhan joked.

"No!" Sehun insisted angrily, "ugh fine do whatever you want!"

"Yes!" Suho cheered as he whipped out a neatly planned "Clan Games" agenda. "First we're going to have a running race."

"Omo yes!" Kris cheered, startling everyone. Kris suddenly realized his sudden burst of happiness and quickly regained his cold composture, well tried.

"Get ready to lose." Tao laughed.

"Whatever." Suho rolled his eyes before explaining further, "each of us will compete against eachother in heats. So it totals to six heats."

"Where will these runs take place?" D.O asked.

"On that private part of the beach that Mr. Cho owns, theres a little road that will fit two people and we can mark a start and a finish."

"Let's go!" Kris exclaimed, quite excitedly.

Why am I here? Sehun thought.


Luhan's POV

I can't believe it! I get to finally run again! Finally, jeezz, I swear if Kris or Xiumin speak up this time I will kill them.

"When do you want me to go?" I asked Kris as we huddled up to discuss the order of heats.

"Are you sure?" Kris said as he looked down at my knees. I quickly slapped him in response.

"Don't look at my knees they're fine."

"Seriously, it can't happen again you know that." Xiumin added, I rolled my eyes. They were so protective, it was only one time! One quick run wasn't going to do anything. Besides I hadn't run in forever, I missed the feeling of the wind running through my hair and leaving all my thoughts behind.

"I'll be fine, I won't overdo it." I promised, they exchanged worried glances.

"Pinky promise?" Lay asked.

"Well duh." I laughed.

"Fine you can go third." Kris grumbled grudgingly.

"Yes!" I cheered.

I watched as Tao raced against Kai. Tao had long strides while Kai ran at more of a more rushed pace. It was barely a race, Tao beat Kai quickly. Then Baekhyun ran against Chen, Chen was well the clumsiest runner we had. He wasn't the best at the Battle School thus he wasn't the best here. Baekhyun seemed like a pro runner, he had taken Chen down in the first half of the run. Then it was my turn. Against Sehun.

"Ready?" I asked him as we walked over to the starting line.

"I don't know why I'm doing this." Sehun grumbled.

"Come on, you have to try, I can't just win easily." I reminded him as I stretched, especially my knees.

"Who says you're going to win?" Sehun raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well pretty much everyone on my team." I laughed.

"We'll see about that." Sehun said as we got ready.

I was ready. I was ready to knock Sehun off his feet. I was ready to beat the pants of him.

"Okay, READY, SET, GO!" Chanyeol yelled, and we were off in a flash.

I took my usual long strides. Sehun kept his pace with me. He seemed to be a great runner after all. This isn't going to be easy. I ran faster, taking longer strides and I pushed harder. Sehun kept his pace with me still and I was almost at my limit. He wasn't going down without a proper fight. I pushed harder, it was the fastest I've ever run in a long time. I looked over at Sehun, he was beginning to fall behind a bit. I kept my pace and kept pressing forward. The finish line was coming up soon and I could just taste victory.

Suddenly, my knee cracked. I felt a sharp pain, as if a knife were slicing over my knee on the inside. I lost control as fell into the sand. My right knee was cracking in pain, like that one time. I lay on my side clutching my knee and slowly cradling it as I saw Sehun come to an abrupt stop.

"Hyung you okay?" He asked looking at me and trying to help me up.

"I'm fine." I insisted, I tried to get up but my knee gave way. I fell face first into the sand.

"Luhan!" Sehun exclaimed as he tried to pick me up.

"No it's fine Sehun I can handle myself" I propped up my elbow and tried to drag myself up.

"No." Sehun said as he picked me up.

"Sehun!" I exclaimed as he swung me up, bridal style. I wrung my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

"You okay?" Sehun asked as he began too walk, I started to hit him.

"Put me down now!" I yelled.

"No you obviously can't walk." Sehun said as he kept walking.

"I'm too heavy!" I cried as I tried to swing myself down, but Sehun held me closer to him, not releasing his grip on me. To be truthfully honest, I rather him not let go of me, I could injure myself further.

"You weigh nothing." Sehun chuckled.

"I can walk okay." I said but of course, at that moment another flash of pain hits my knees, I promptly let one of my hands fall from Sehun's neck but let the other swung around his nape. I clutched my knee as the pain began to subside.

"Yeah you caaaaannnn't wallllllkkk." Sehun looked at me as I clutched my knee in pain.

"Oh shut up." I scowled, I obviously didn't make the matters better because of my growing pain in my knee.

"Hyung!" A very scared D.O cried as he scuttled over.

"You okay?" Xiumin screeched.

"I"m fine jeez I didn't die!" I yelled frustradedly.

"You fell into the sand and face planted." Kris pointed out.

"I'm your hyung shush!" I groaned.

"I'll go take him back." Sehun offered as he began to make his way back to the house.

"Here's the keys." Suho said as he handed them to Sehun. "Get him inside and stay with him while we continue."

"We're continuing this?" Kris asked in disbelief.

"Do it for me!" I cried, "HWAITING!"

"Dear Lord." Kris moaned as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I huffed as Sehun brought me back to the house. I always missed out on the fun. Stupid knee.


Hey GUYSSS AHHH UPDATE I LIKE DIS CHAP its a little short but whatever then I have more chaps for this story y'know?

Anyways COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE YO

SARANGHAE~