Cookies for the Platonic Kids

Eternal Rivals

»Ghost - A horrible HunHan drabble by xingrens«

 

Third Person

"Whatcha doing hyung?" Kai asked as he walked into the kitchen where D.O was rolling out dough.

"Baking some cookies." D.O answered with a smile.

"What's the occasion?" Kai leaned against the kitchen counter that D.O was working on.

"Sehun asked me if I could bake some cookies for Luhan or something." D.O shrugged, "it still gives me an opportunity to bake."

"Can I help you cut the cookies?" Kai asked as he flicked some of the stray hairs from D.O's eye for him.

"S-sure." D.O blushed as he turned back to his dough in embarrassment.

"What shapes should we make these cookies?" Kai pulled out some cookie cutters that were convinently in the cupboard that he had opened.

"I'm not to sure, Sehun said something about they being apology cookies? He wouldn't tell me much more." D.O picked out the cookie cutter shaped like a deer. "Luhan likes deer."

"Also use the heart cookie cutter." Kai offered, taking the heart shaped cookie cutter. "An apology must be from the heart."

"Yeah." D.O nodded as he began to cut the cookies.

Each time Kai and D.O's hands brushed together on accident, it would end up both of them very embarrassed.

"So... We have some time to kill now." D.O said as he popped the cookies in the oven.

"You want to watch some T.V?" Kai offered switching on the T.V.

They sat awkwardly at the different ends of the couch for a while.

"So where's the others?" D.O asked.

"Well, Sehun went out to get something he said that he needed to make it up to Luhan or something, something about angering the boy beyond words. Suho and Lay are at a yoga class they found near here. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went back to the beach. Tao and Kris are both taking naps. Luhan is in his room." Kai answered.

D.O reluctantly scooted closer to Kai until they were cuddling.

"Oh so you can't do this when they're at home?" Kai chuckled, amused but a little disappointed. What was so embarrassing?

"Nope." D.O answered, covering them both with a blanket.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Because I don't want to be treated like Baekhyun and Chanyeol who make it so obvious." D.O answered bluntly.

"True fact." Kai agreed. "I like it this way, more of a struggle."

"I was wondering." D.O said. "Do you think there's something going on between Sehun and Luhan?"

"I don't know." Kai admitted. "Luhan seems to be in Sehun's you're-pretty-chill-I-won't-kill-you phase."

"Sehun did go out and "save" Luhan today. Considering how much he hates the ocean." D.O pointed out.

"Well I can definetely see them together but Sehun would make the relationship go on a rollercoaster." Kai agreed.

"I know right." D.O agreed. "He has such a hard time expressing his feelings toward another, especially romantic, he's never liked someone that way ever."

"He's socially awkward." Kai laughed.

"That's a little rude." Sehun grumbled as he closed the door. D.O and Kai jumped, they didn't hear the door open or Sehun's footsteps.

"Maknae!" D.O shrieked, having a mini heart attack.

"Yup that's me." Sehun said as he dropped a bag onto the kitchen table.

"What's in the bag?" Kai asked as he attempted to open it up.

"It's not for you." Sehun said as he snatched up the bag again and held it defensively.

"The cookies are almost done." D.O added.

"Thanks hyung, I appreciate you to go through such measures to make cookies." Sehun bowed respectively.

D.O chucked, "actually I wanted an excuse to make something with this high-tech kitchen anyways."

"By the way." Sehun said, "why are you two sitting so close together?" His mouth curving into a knowing smile.

"No reason!" D.O exclaimed, his voice rather high.

Kai rolled his eyes, what a wimp. "Just cause."

"Okay then..." Sehun smirked.

"The cookies are ready." D.O said, red faced as he walked to the oven.

D.O opened the oven and with a oven mit on, pulled out a fresh batch of cookies. He then took a spatula and began to lift each of the cookies up and with Sehun's instructions, put them into a small blue container.

"Thanks hyung you're the best!" Sehun hugged D.O as he scurried to his room with the goods in hand.

Third Person (Luhan and Sehun's Room)

Luhan was sitting on the bed when Sehun crashed into the room, practically breathless.

"Hey." Sehun greeted, regaining his cool demeanor.

"Um hi?" Luhan answered back. Luhan didn't seem as mad and hostile as Sehun had imagined.

"I errr got." Sehun stammered, unsure of how to tell Luhan.

"Got what?" Luhan asked as he looked at the strange things Sehun was holding.

"Igotyouasorrypresent." Sehun said all at once.

"P-pardon?" Luhan stared at the flustered boy.

Sehun was about to explode from all the kind feelings he was feeling.

"I got you a sorry present!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Oh." Luhan laughed, his mood cheering up a little bit. "You didn't really have to, I wasn't that mad." Actually I am pissed off. But you went through all this to say sorry. Maybe I'll relight the fire.

"Oh I insist!" Sehun insisted, his voice rather high.

"Thanks." Luhan thanked as he accepted Sehun's gifts and gave him a hug.

Sehun felt his face unknowingly go red as Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist. Sehun hugged Luhan back, though he felt a little awkward due to the boy being so much shorter than him.

"N-no problem." Sehun finally answered. He smells like mints, dear lord.

Luhan retracted from the hug and they both sat on the bed as Luhan opened up the bag that Sehun had bought.

Inside was a deer plush, one from the plush store nearby on the wharf.

"Omo, it's so cute!" Luhan practically squealed as he pinched Sehun's cheeks with glee.

"H-hey!" Sehun exclaimed as he felt his face heat up again for some reason.

"How did you know to get me a deer?" Luhan asked, ignoring the younger's cries of indignation.

"Because you look like a deer." Sehun answered simply, it was true to him.

"H-hey!" Luhan pouted.

"Do you like it?" Sehun asked.

"Are you stupid or something? I love it!" Luhan laughed as he hugged Sehun again.

"I'm glad." Sehun smiled, trying his darnest to keep his cool.

"You didn't have to do all this!" Luhan yelled at the boy happily, as he opened the cookies and ate one.

"I did." Sehun insisted, "I accused you of having a different childhood when yours was obviously worse than mine."

"Good job." Luhan said as he grabbed a cookie, "say ahhhh."

Sehun opened his mouth as Luhan shoved the whole cookie into his mouth.

Sehun seems to get it now.

"That's too much at once!" Sehun mumbled between bites, it was barely even words considering his lisp and full mouth.

"What?" Luhan asked, when Sehun opened his mouth to repeat it, Luhan put another cookie into his mouth.

"Arrghh." Sehun grumbled in frustration as Luhan readied himself with another cookie.

"Hehe." Luhan laughed, his mood improving.

Sehun began to tickle the boy. The cookie that was in Luhan's hand fell to the floor as he was screaming, "STOP AHH STOP IT BEFORE I GO GET MY NEEDLES AND SHURIKEN."

"Stop threatening me!" Sehun laughed as he finally could speak correctly again.

"If....you..keep...tickling...me..." Luhan started before having to gasp for air again.

"What?" Sehun asked playfully.

"I'm going to do this." Luhan said as he grabbed a magazine nearby, rolled it up and smacked Sehun.

"What is this? Child abuse?" Sehun yelled as he covered his head.

"More like giant abuse. You're too tall to be a child." Luhan said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Sehun protested.

"You're the tallest one here, are you not?" Luhan asked rhetorically.

"Urgh." Sehun grumbled as he grabbed Luhan's wrists to prevent him from hitting him with the magazine.

"Unhand me!" Luhan squeaked.

"Don't make me take those cookies and plush back." Sehun warned.

"You wouldn't." Luhan said as he took the stuffed deer and hugged it.

"I would." Sehun answered.

"So mean to your hyungs." Luhan sighed as he flopped a top of the bed with the deer close to his side.

"Only because they're mean to me." Sehun retorted.

The two fell asleep quickly, Luhan sprawled over the whole bed and Sehun, near his feet, accidently falling asleep of Luhan's bed.

"Dinner!" D.O yelled.

"Already?" Luhan said as he got up.

"I guess so." Sehun shrugged, as he got up.

"Wait what are you doing on my bed." Luhan growled.

"Sorry, I guess I accidently fell asleep there." Sehun apologized, earning a kick from Luhan. "Why did you kick me!"

"I always kick those who are on my bed." Luhan stated as he got up as well.

"I didn't know!" Sehun insisted.

"Well now you do." Luhan laughed as they both left for dinner.

What a weird, cute hyung. Sehun thought as Luhan led the way to the dinner area.


Hey guys!

Update :D

I put some Kaisoo at the beginning >:D There should be more throughout the story dontcha worry.

10552.jpg

The plush Sehun got Luhan its soooooo cuteeee

Luhan's weapons is needles and shuriken so far... more weapons of the Clan Members will be introduced as the story progresses here are the one's that you know from the past chapters

Sehun: silver whip

Luhan: Needles and shuriken

Anyways, Luhan forgives Sehun! Well for now unless Sehun does something stupid or something.

Anyways...

Comment and Subscribe!

Saranghae~