Forced Agreement

Eternal Rivals

Third Person

"Hello class." Mr. Cho said smiling a kind bright smile to the class. Mr. Cho was a very young teacher at SM University and was adored by his students. He looked like he didn't leave school himself not too long ago.

"Today we have some new students!" He exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together.

Every student in the class buzzed with excitement, except for them. Six boys who walked about the school mysteriously with a talk-to-me-and-die vibe. They sat together in the very back of the classroom quietly. They were the smartest ones in the class but remained a mystery, they were only friends with themselves and nobody else. They were the definition of the word clique, they traveled around the school together all the times and somehow all had the same classes. All of them were flawless, Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, and D.O. They were always led by Suho and sometimes Sehun, the others always trailing closely behind them.

"Here they come!" Mr. Cho said opening the door for the new students.

That's when all Hell broke loose.

All of a sudden, led by Suho, the boys were standing up and positioned right in front of the new students. A few of the students gasped, they moved so fast.

"Look at that some of the Clan M members." Sehun snarled.

"I was wondering what that horrible smell coming from the classroom was." Kris stated, but then narrowed it eyes, "it was Clan K."

Sehun almost punched Kris square in the jaw if Tao didn't block it. Suho was restrained by Baekhyun and Sehun was restrained by Chanyeol. Kris managed to hold himself back with sheer force.

Each of the members glared at each other with such intensity that the whole classroom was emitting the hate everywhere. Except for one member who seemed completely unfazed, not even angry. A very young looking boy with honey brown hair and doe like eyes. Luhan.

"I WILL NOT HAVE THIS DISPUTE IN MY CLASS." Mr. Cho yelled angrily. Everyone shrunk back, even the clan members. Mr. Cho never yelled, even when he found out about the cheating scandal in the class. He was always the kind and passionate teacher.

"First please introduce yourselves." Mr. Cho sighed, but when he saw the Clan K members slowly return to their seats he paused, "wait you six, you are not sitting down yet. I have some adjustments to be made."

"My name is Kris." Kris said with a fake smile, "I hope we can understand the ranks in this class very soon." He said looking over at Sehun.

"My name is Xiumin nice to meet you." Xiumin said bowing but glaring a bit at the Clan K members.

"Hello my name is Luhan, I hope we can be friends." Luhan said with a smile and a bow. A few girls squealed.

"Hi I'm Chen." Chen said, throwing a peace sign to everyone. (he just made a peace sign to the crowd)

"Hey the name is Lay." Lay said keeping his gaze with the Clan K members.

"My name is Tao." Tao said, almost smiling but quickly retracting it.

"Good!" Mr. Cho exclaimed clapping his hands together. "Now about your seating arrangements. From now on you are to share a desk with someone from a different Clan."

"W-what?" They all spat.

"You heard me." Mr. Cho said as he began to read out the seats.

"Here," He said next to a desk, "is where Kris and Suho will share a desk."

Mr. Cho went to the next desk and tapped his pen on the tabletop, "Here is Kai and Lay."

He moved onto the next desk, "Luhan and Sehun."

Mr. Cho went to the desks in the last row and started on the desk behind Suho and Kris, "D.O and Xiumin."

"Then right here is Baekhyun and Tao."

"The last desk is Chanyeol and Chen."

The Clan members grudgingly took their new seats. It was going to be a long day.

Luhan's POV

I took my seat next to Sehun, on the left. I could feel his glare on me when I wasn't looking. I looked to my left and exchanged a nervous glance with Kris. He just gave me a just-go-with-the-flow-hyung-but-be-nice look. I looked over at Sehun who just scowled at me. He's obviously not the friendly type.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

Sehun just ignored me and looked back at Mr. Cho's lesson. I tried to strike up other conversations with him but he remained silent. He did not talk to me at all, I was considering the fact that he didn't know how to talk. But I knew that wasn't true because he was the one that sneered at Kris when we walked in. I hated the fact that he ignored me, I was being nice to him! I just wanted to pull his strange gray-ish dyed hair in utter frustration with him. I just wanted to be friends. But by the end of class I had tried struck up the more awkard conversation.

"So the weather today huh?" I asked with a smile.

He didn't answer, when the bell rang he packed up his things and joined Suho out the door.

I sighed and joined Kris and the others.

"So we're going to get lunch?" I asked hopefully, I was ready for a good meal after a onesided conversation with myself.

"Yeah lets go grab a table." Kris said striding outside, we all followed him into the eating area.

"It's too loud here." Lay said nervously, he couldn't stand too much loud noise, his ears were very sensitive.

"I know." Tao agreed, "besides we brought our lunches from the dorm we can just eat somewhere else."

"Right." Kris said, he was about to lead us outside when we were confronted by Mr. Cho.

"Ah Kris can your group come with me please?" Mr. Cho asked kindly.

"Sure." Kris answered, quite confused.

We all followed Mr. Cho into an empty classroom. To our suprise, low and behold, was the Clan K members.

"From now on you can eat in here." Mr. Cho offered.

"What if we don't?" Sehun asked.

"Suspension." Mr. Cho warned.

"I have a question." I piped up.

"Go ahead Luhan." Mr. Cho said looking over at me.

"Why are you so intent on making us get along?"

"Because, it's time that the Clan's ways changed, and I have to start with the younger generation." Mr. Cho answered simply.

"You don't know how the Clan works." Suho pointed out.

"I do, you may not think so but I know more than you can imagine." Mr. Cho said eyeing each of us. "Anyways, from now on you eat here, the door will always be open and you just have to clean up before you leave, this is an empty classroom no teacher currently occupies it."

Mr. Cho left us and closed the door behind him. I was expecting to hear a lock, as Mr. Cho locked us in the classroom but that never happened. His whole "making us get along" act wasn't completely useless. Even though we were separated in our groups, we were all sitting pretty close and got to get to know each other, somehow setting our differences aside. That is except for Sehun.

"So you like to cook?" I asked D.O who nodded.

"I love to make kimchi spagetti." He said smiling.

"I would love to try it sometime." I replied.

"How old are you?" D.O asked.

"23." I answered proudly.

"Y-you're my hyung?" D.O gasped. "You are actually three years older than me!"

"I'm older than everyone in my Clan here, except for Xiumin." I laughed.

"Older than Kris?" D.O asked, flabbergasted.

"Older than Kris." I echoed.

"Well hyung that is amazing, I thought Kris had the over all of you."

"Nope, besides Xiumin and I are only a few months older anyways."

I emerged into a deep conversation with D.O and Suho after, we talked about hobbies, likes, dislikes, you name it. I didn't know that they would change their ways so quickly, and that they were really nice! They had seemed so crude and mean before. Perhaps it was only Sehun, who didn't bother to strike up conversations with anyone, he would give one worded replies. It was better than just silence but still not inviting. Our lunchtime "bonding" ended when Suho excused his group saying that they had a meeting. It was fine with Kris because he had to give us a meeting as well.

Third Person (Clan K Meeting)

"We have to talk." Sehun growled, once the Clan M members were gone. The Clan K members were alone in the classroom now.

"What Sehun." Suho asked.

"Why are you so nice to them!" Sehun scowled, "we're supposed to be enemies."

"I don't see why we can't change our ways like Mr. Cho advised." Suho pointed out, "besides they're nice, I even talked a bit with Kris, he seemed nice enough."

"No, that's not the point." Sehun said angrily, restraining himself from grabbing Suho by the collar.

"Then what is the point." Suho said.

"We're supposed to be enemies."

"We can't be enemies when they're so nice." D.O said.

"Yeah," Sehun agreed, "you and that Luhan were sure getting close. Why don't you ask him out?"

"Hey cool it Sehun, that's not how you treat your hyungs." Kai interjected.

"I'm just stating the facts."

"It's true." Suho calmly said, "we can't just be hostile all the time."

"That is not how we were raised, do you think the leader just let us live in our own dorm away from the Clan and let us attend a university for nothing? No, because he had faith in us. He believed we will not forget the ties of the Clan. He put his absolute trust in us to make the right desicions and let the future generations of the Clan thrive. He definetely did not let us live away from the Clan to become buddy-buddy with Clan M!" Sehun practically snarled.

"You need to stop obeying everything the leader says, that was ten years ago Sehun, ten, and news have said that the leader had died and the Clans have dispersed." Baekhyun added.

"Then it was his dying wish."

"You seriously need to let it go." Chanyeol said.

"No. I will not just let every bit of faith he put into us go down the drain of misery!"

"As the leader, I command you to let it go." Suho ordered, glaring at Sehun.

"I can't, you can't make me change my mind, hyung." Sehun said, his voice going back to the same usual monotone.

"Fine, here's a deal." Suho offered. "You can keep acting all cold and hostile towards them." Suho leaned in closer to Sehun's ear and whispered harshly, "but if you harm them in anyway or anything that could dishonor us, I will not hesitate to change my second in command." Sehun nodded angrily. Suho knew how important being second in command was to Sehun. It made Sehun feel like he was worth something, he was the maknae of the group but he was given one of the highest positions. That was also why he took it so seriously. He didn't want Suho to ever regret giving him the role of the prestigious second in command.

Third Person (Clan M Meeting)

"Okay, here seems like a nice place to have a meeting." Kris said as the members settle onto the grass of the empty soccerfield. It was full of players before, but they had scared them off by just stepping on the field, it must have been Kris' glare. Xiumin thought. Although Xiumin and Luhan wanted to join in on the soccer game, they knew it was impossible. Kris would have their heads if they joined in in front of him, due to Kris being one of the worst soccer players in history.

"What are we meeting about?" Tao asked, he kneeled down, not wanting to get his jeans dirty.

"Our new relations with Clan K." Kris answered simply, flicking his orange hair. "I approve of them, I think it's about time we change too."

"Cool!" Luhan said smiling.

"But I'm not so sure if their leader, Suho does but we should be kind towards them." Kris continued. "I mean seriously? Screw the old ways, Mr. Cho is right, it's about time we changed."

"That's great of you Kris!" Xiumin applauded.

"Yes, yes, thank you hyung I know, greatest guy ever right here. Please hold the applause." Kris said holding his hands up smiling.

"Besides they seem pretty chill." Chen added.

"Yeah when I first saw them I thought I hated them." Kris said, "despite that being maybe three hours ago, I think I've grown quite fond of them, that Suho is something else."

"Anyway, just remember when we get back to our dorm later we have to unpack." Kris said, "meeting pretty much over."

"Great!" Lay exclaimed, stretching his legs. "Kai and I were planning on working on some dance moves before lunch is over."

"See that? I'm pretty sure we're going to get along fine." Kris said proudly.


Hey guys! Look at me a FOURTH fanfic.

I hope you like it!

Anyways here is what every one looks like:

suho2.jpg

twinned poison  #the grey hair makes him look like the persona 4 guy idek man

 

tumblr_m3jylgwVpg1qjoqpzo1_500_large.png

kris-11.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_ma4ytkjlas1qezineo1

20130701-041907.jpg

chen.jpg

ChanYeol-chanbaek-exo-couple-31543557-50

tumblr_static_tumblr_m4a8htjfyh1qei1r6o1

70e6a780e8f987a2cc086cf7dba8fded.jpg

tao-51.jpg

tumblr_m8l3ef6c0x1rued0uo2_1280.jpg

Anyways!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

SARANGHAE!~