Fourteen

You're Lucky, My Love (Hiatus)

 

~~

After sleeping on the couch inside the hospital room, Luhan woke up with some kind of a muscle pain. “This couch is too small for me” … He massaged himself then yawned. He grabbed his phone to see what time it was. 5:20 am … Kyungsoo would be released tomorrow. “Then .. oh no… Another night on this couch. Damn”. He sighed and looked at Kyungsoo who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled. Then an idea hit him. He opened his phone and messaged Sehun.

 

--

To: Sehun

Sehun, Hi! Good Morning. Can I ask you something? Will Kai visit Kyungsoo today? Oh! You too,will you come? I hope I didn’t wake you up with this message J

--

 

Luhan really hoped that Kai would come to visit Kyungsoo. He was really happy for Kyungsoo because Kai was perfect for his cousin. He wished that the two could spend some time together.. Then, he remembered what the doctor said about his cousin.

 

He won’t live long …”

 

His eyes were becoming watery but he blinked them away. Damn that doctor. His cousin deserved to love and to be loved by someone. Even if his cousin’s life was in danger, it was not a hindrance for him to live and feel normalcy: to experience going out or having a date. Luhan’s phone vibrated and a grin made its way on his face.

 

--

From: Sehun

Oh, Hey! Morning too! Yeah, we’ll visit later after work. And no, you didn’t wake me up ‘cause I’m already awake when you texted me. J haha. I can’t wait to see you J ugh! I’m hungry. Hyung is still asleep on bed. That .

--

He texted again.

--

To: Sehun

Hahaha. Well, it’s just past 5 in the morning so what do you expect? Anyway, why are you awake at this hour?

--

 

His phone vibrated again.

 

--

From: Sehun

I don’t know. I can’t sleep, I guess? I think I have insomnia, Luhan-hyung. T^T

--

 

Luhan’s fingers continued to move.

 

--

To: Sehun

Why? Do you miss me so much? XD Just Kidding!! Why don’t you try sleeping again? JJ

--

 

After a few seconds, Luhan’s phone lit up signaling the arrival of a new message.

 

--

From: Sehun

Yeah. I miss you already. J Even if you’re joking. Hahahaha. I REALLY MISS YOU LUHAN HYUUUNG!! And I don’t want to sleep anymore! Because I’m talking to you. J

 

--

 

Luhan’s heart started beating rapidly and all the blood rushed to his face. He could bet that his face resembled a tomato by now and he felt happy and giddy inside. And it was all Sehun’s fault. How could he do this to him so easily?

--

To: Sehun

Well, Umm … You’ll see me later so why don’t you sleep again? J

--

 

After a minute, Sehun replied to him.

 

--

From: Sehun

Why do you want me to sleep Luhan hyung? Don’t you want to talk to me? T^T Em hurt. //3

--

 

Luhan couldn’t help but face-palm himself. “This boy got the wrong idea…”

 

--

To: Sehun

Nooo! Oh god. I want to talk to you! I really do! But I want you to rest too. J

--

 

Sehun replied immediately.

 

--

From: Sehun

Ohh! Really? You want to talk to me? For real? Yeheeeet! Kyaaah. I’m blushing right now! I think! HAHAHAHA. But I don’t need to rest, Luhan hyung.. I’m fine. ^3^

--

 

Luhan giggled like a teenage girl. “Damn, Sehun! Stop being cute! I know you’re cute but in texting? Like seriously?”

 

--

To: Sehun

Hahahaha. Okay. I won’t pry you anymore. But if you want to take a nap, It’s fine. :D

--

 

Luhan was really in the mood for texting at this ungodly hour of the day because of Sehun. The kid has an effect on him. A really profound effect on him. “Aish…this kid seriously”

 

--

From: Sehun

Yeheeet! Thanks Luhan hyung!

--

 

Luhan switched the topic of conversation. Now he wanted to know a little, or maybe more about Oh Sehun.

 

Luhan: Can we talk about your ‘likes’ perhaps? I’ll tell mine if you tell yours. J

Sehun: Ohhh. Good Idea! I’ll start?

Luhan: Yeah. Go ahead. My mind is ready for new information about Oh Sehun.

Sehun. Okiee~ I like … Black. The color black. ^O^

Luhan: White. 

Sehun: Dancing!

Luhan: Singing. *sings*

Sehun: Bubble tea. Yuuum. Hahaha.

Luhan: I like coffe. :D

Sehun: Sunny Days!

Luhan: Windy days. It gives some cool effects on my hair you know. It makes me look hot. XD

Sehun.: HAHAHAHAHA! You’re so weird, Luhan hyung! Anyway, I like going out. Like, shopping.

Luhan: I rather stay home and read.

Sehun: Talking

Luhan: Listening

Sehun: Weird people. XD

Luhan: Whut? Hahaha. Ugh … Nice people? Who would not like nice people though. Hahahaha.

Sehun: Ikr. I like normal sizes.

Luhan: Big ones for me.

Sehun: Rock Music

Luhan: Ballad Songs

Sehun: Luhan ^O^ hyung

Luhan: What? You called me?

Sehun: No! hahahahahaha.

Luhan: So … I’m one of your ‘Likes’?

Sehun: Yes. ^_____________________^

 

Luhan thought that it was one of Sehun’s games so he decided to join in.

 

Luhan: Me too. You’re one of my ‘Likes’.

Sehun: Really? Omooo … :>

 

But when Luhan replayed the conversation in his mind again, he felt that whatever he said earlier was real. That Sehun … that he liked the guy. He decided to confirm his feelings. They continued talking until Sehun needed to get ready for his work.

 

Sehun:  Bye, Luhan-hyung! I need to kick hyung out of his bed now. >:) Thank you for giving me some of your time. Haha. I’ll see you later, okay? ^____^ Take Care! J

Luhan: Okay! Can’t wait for ‘later’. ^O^ Bye!

 

~~

 

He was ready to leave with Sehun when he spotted the paper bag. He immediately grabbed it and put inside his bag.

 

“Come on, Hyung! Let’s eat at the café! I’m hungry!!” Sehun whined.

“Okay, okay. Fine!” Kai said.

 

When they reached the café, they saw the couple again. Since it was early in the morning, they were the first customers and the two were just running around, chasing each other.

 

“Come back in here, Park Chanyeol, right at this instant!!, Right now, N.O.W, now” Baekhyun yelled. “Give me that magazine! I’m reading it!”

“Noo! It’s stealing  your attention and I don’t like it!” Chanyeol yelled back, running while the other was still chasing him.

 

Kai and Sehun decided to just sit back and watch the two first since they have some spare time. The younger kept whining that he was hungry but Kai said, “Do you want to join their craziness? Just wait. It’ll be over soon and They’ll notice us.” And Sehun started sulking..

 

“Yah!! Chanyeol! Stop running and give me that! I want to see the models!”

“No! Never, at least not until I’m alive, Baekhyun!” with that Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and ran away.

“Hey!! You lampost, come back in here!”

“YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME, PUPPY!”, Chanyeol yelled while running at full speed.

 

The two ran until Baekhyun cornered Chanyeol. Even though he was taller than him, Chanyeol gulped since the shorter smiled at him evilly. Kai nudged Sehun who was now talking to his tummy.

 

“Watch this. This is gonna be fun.” The older said.

“Okay! Mr. Park Chanyeol … Give. Me. The. Magazine …” and with that Baekhyun took one step forward with each word he spoke.

“N-nooo …” Chanyeol was hiding the magazine behind his back. Baekhyun locked his boyfriend on the wall with his arms. Chanyeol gulped. Baekhyun was too close to him.

“Why won’t you give it anyway?”

“It’s stealing your attention …”

“So?”

“I-I want to be the one to have your attention …” Chanyeol pouted and the other laughed.

“OH MY GOSH, CHANYEOL!! Is that it? You’re so childish! … Give me that.” Baekhyun removed his hands from the wall so that the giant colud return his magazine. Unexpectedly, the taller threw the magazine away. This made the smaller glare at him. Baekhyun was about to retrieve the magazine when suddenly, he was pulled into a back-hug He was shocked by the other’s movements meanwhile the taller buried his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Y-you didn’t even notice me when I entered because of that damn magazine!” Chanyeol said but Baekhyun could only make out the the words. “ … didn’t even notice me”, “damn magazine!”. Baekhyun hugged him back and caressed him.

“I’m sorry, Yeol … I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry …”

He let go of Chanyeol so that he could face him. The smaller cupped the other’s face and he noticed the color of his eyes. Those warm, brownish eyes that lit up and reflected the light of the sun.

“Chanyeol …” he whispered softly. “I’m sorry, okay? Will you forgive me? I promise I won—“ And Chanyeol answered him immediately with a kiss.

 “I take that as a Yes…” Baekhyun thought. They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Chanyeol Baekhyun’s cheek with his thumb.

“Apology accepted.” And Chanyeol ruffled his boyfriend’s hair. Their moment was precious,  just being with each other. But they didn’t know that they weren’t the only ones in the café. Kai clapped loudly and this got the attention of the couple.

“Nice! Hooo! Like the drama, guys! Yeah! And the kissing scene! Perfect! That kiss was … ugh! Park Chanyeol, you are the one!!” Kai continued to tease the two and kept on clapping without a reason. Baekhyun on realizingthe presence of his audience, shrieked and ran inside the bathroom. Chanyeol blushed and touched the nape of his nape. Sehun was still talking to his tummy.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll feed you. Don’t worry. Just stop grumbling … Yeah good. Goodboy!”

“Yah! Chanyeol. Can you take our order? Sehun’s losing it. He needs to be fed.” He pointed at Sehun.

“Shh … Baby. Just wait a little longer …”

“Uhhh .. y-yeah! Sure!” Chanyeol took their order and eventually, he gave it to Kai and Sehun who were sitting near the window. Baekhyun, sheepishly, returned behind the counter. He shooed Chanyeol away but before the taller moved away, he hugged him from the back and kissed the top of his hair. The smaller blushed again then pushed him away. Chanyeol laughed and arranged the chairs they ran into a while ago. Kai and Sehun finished their food. They thanked the two.

“Thanks for the food guys! See you next time … And hey Chanyeol?” Kai called.

“Yeah?”

“Keep up the good work!” Kai motioned his eyes to Bakehyun and then back at him, and winked at him. Chanyeol blinked and blushed a little. After the two ate, they went to work.

 

Later … might change everything.

 

~~

 

After waking up, Kyungsoo was fed by Luhan. He insisted on doing it on his own but his cousin hushed him. When he was done, Luhan asked him what he wanted. The smaller boy said he was bored.

 

“Well, what do you want to do?”

”Can I go outside?” Kyungsaoo asked hopefully with excitement lacing his voice. Luhan thought for a moment.

“Mmm … Maybe. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. I can just sit on a wheelchair.” The boy suggested.

“Okay then. I’ll get you a wheelchair. Stay here.” Luhan stood up and went outside.

“Hahaha. Yeah. As if I can go anywhere alone.” He laughed to himself.

 

~~

 

Fresh air was really nice especially for Kyungsoo’s health. The boy suggested they go to the garden of the hospital to see the nature. Luhan didn’t argue so he pushed the wheelchair outside. For the second time, Kyungsoo was outside, with grass, flowers, and trees. Well, he didn’t really plan to go outside in a wheelchair but it just happened. The Chinese guy sat on the nearby bench after he placed Kyungsoo beside it properly so he wouldn’t roll. The boy was happy, though. His smile his wide and his eyes were shining. He touched the nearest living thing, which was a yellow and it was beautiful. This made his smile even wider. He was about to call Luhan when he noticed his cousin smiling at his phone. Luhan was re-reading his conversations with Sehun earlier but Kyungsoo didn’t know it. The boy saw something in that smile. Something different yet wonderful.

 

“Luhan, why are you smiling?”

“Smiling? Me? No, I’m not smiling.” Luhan denied. But the other wasn’t convinced.

“Yeah, you’re smiling. Why? Who’s that?”

“It’s Sehun and it’s nothing.” Luhan shoved his phone back to his pocket immediately. “I was just re-reading his messages, that’s all …”

“… They say that if you re-read your past messages with someone, then that means that you miss that particular person. Do you miss Sehun?”

“No. Because I’ll see him later.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Do you, perhaps, like Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked calmly. Luhan didn’t speak for a moment, he was staring ahead of him. The boy waited for an answer. He knew Luhan trusted him. What the Chinese guy needed was time.

“I don’t know, Kyungsoo. I’m not sure …”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to jump into conclusions … I want confirmations. I decided … that if he smiles and my heart suddenly feels … weird or acts weird, then I will know that I like him.”

“Smile?” the boy asked, confused. “Why smile?”

“For me, they are symbols that are connected to the heart. You will not smile if you’re not happy, right? Smiles are mostly the reasons why someone falls in love.” Luhan smiled a little. Kyungsoo understood what his cousin meant.

“Well, Sehun is great.” Kyungsoo said. “He’ll be good for you …”

“Hahaha. He’s so childish though.”

“And I think it’s cute.” Kyungsoo finished. The other laughed.

“Yeah …” he said dreamily. Kyungsoo chuckled. He removed his slippers and touched the grass. It tickles under his feet. The weather was nice: blue skies, bird flying, and sunrays everywhere. After some time, the boy asked his cousin for them to go back inside. When they reached his room, Kyungsoo asked Luhan to open the curtains for him to see what was outside. The Chinese guy decided to buy some fruits for Kyungsoo.

 

“I’ll be back, Kyungsoo.”

“Okay.”

 

Kyungsoo laid down on his bed and watched as clouds passed by.

 

“If I’m not sick … I can be normal. I can go to school, meet new friends, go on a date … “ he laughed mirthlessly at the word, ‘date’. He thought he was losing it because he was talking to himself. The boy just sighed. After a few minutes, Luhan came back with apples and bananas. He peeled an apple and gave it to his cousin.

“Thank you.”

“Uhm .. Kyungsoo.. the doctor said that … he offered that option again. He said it might save you or prolong your life.”

“Luhan. I don’t want a transplant. I’m satisfied with what I have …”

“But Kyungsoo, it might give you more time.”

“’it might’ so it means that if may also reduce my time here.”

“But at least you can try.”

“I don’t want to risk it. I’ll try to live longer with my will. I’ll firth no matter what happens. I will not take the operation.”

“ … Okay, Kyungsoo. I-I’ll support you.” Luhan said with heaviness clouding his heart.

“Thanks, Luhan.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

~~

 

Kai was getting anxious by the minute. After dancing until lunch, they were now eating their food at the kitchen. Sehun was happily busy with his phone and food while Kai was practicing his lines in his mind.

 

“Kyungsoo. I’m sorry for yesterday. But I want you to know that Yes. I like you. I like you very much…” No, too long.

“Kyungsoo, I like you..” Not this one, too straightforward.

“hey! How are you?” Damn it.

 

His frustration was getting on another level. He didn’t understand why he couldn’t think of an appropriate thing to say to Kyungsoo.

 

“Just think spontaneously later hyung. And from the heart.” Sehun was now looking at him. He knew what his hyung was doing (or thinking.)

“But, Sehun … I don’t want to screw up!”

“You will if you don’t relax. Just breathe, okay?” Sehun tried to calm Kai.

Kai sighed. “Fine.”

“Good. Now eat!” Sehun continued to eat and text Luhan. (Kai knew it was Luhan because Sehun was smiling, which is creepy.)

 

~~

 

Luhan received a text from Sehun and he smiled. He won’t get over Sehun’s messages. This simply made his day.

 

~~

 

He excused himself and went outside the room. Sehun texted him that they were on their way to the hospital. Luhan was excited for Kyungsoo but more excited to see Sehun. He sat on the nearby bench and looked at his phone.

 

Sehun: Luhan-hyung! We’re near … about two more blocks and we’re there!!” :D

Luhan: Okay. Text me when you’re in the hospital already. Take care. J

Sehun : Okay. I will. Take care too! J

 

Luhan chuckled a little. Why will I take care of myself when I’m out of the road? Then he thought of the scene that night happen later. Kyungsoo and Kai will talk inside the room ALONE and Sehun will be with him. Luhan remembered what he and Kyungsoo had talked about earlier.

What if he really likes Sehun? What if he didn’t like him back? It will definitely hurt him for sure. The Chinese guy sighed and ruffled his hair. these mixed-up feelings.

 “I’ll just let fate do this one for me …” he said to himself. He tapped his foot and waited for Sehun’s message. Music was dear to him as well as to Kyungsoo. While he waited, he sang.

 

Daheul suga eomneun angil sudo eomneun got
Sumyeon wie bichin geon geu sarami aniya
Irwojil su eomneun seulpeun neoui story
Gakkawojilsurok deo apajil teni
Geu sarangmaneun… Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Geu sarangmaneun… Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Ireoke naega neol aetage bulleo
Dagagaji ma, babe, geu nalgaega jeojeuni


 

A few minutes later, he received a text from Sehun.

Sehun: LUHAN-HYUUUUUUNG! WE’RE HERE! ^o^ We are coming up now! And hyung here is very nervous. Hahaha. I keep teasing him but he’s too nervous to talk back. Haha.

Luhan: Okay. I’ll wait for you guys. I’m outside Kyungsoo’s room. J and don’t tease Kai. He might lose his confidence later.

Sehun : Okay, okay! See you. J

 

Luhan placed his phone inside his pocket and waited for the ‘ding’ of the elevator on the other end of the hallway. Then there they were. Sehun waved at him childishly. Kai smiled at him but he could see the boy’s anxiety. The two stood before Luhan and the Chinese guy stood up from his seat.

 

“Hi, Luhan-hyung!! We’re here!” Sehun said happily. Luhan laughed a little.

“Yeah. I can see that. Haha. Hi Kai.” He looked at Kai and the boy nodded.

“I-Is he asleep?”

“No. He’s awake. Go inside.” Luhan said. Kai gulped while Sehun patted his back.

“Go hyung! Hwaiting!” the younger made a fist. Luhan could see that Kai began to falter as he twisted the doorknob. He touched Kai’s shoulder and nodded, encouraging him to go. The other smiled at him and he finally went inside. Luhan and Sehun sat down and began talking with each other, Sehun on the lead.

 

“Luhan-hyung, want to talk about something?”

“I-I don’t know …” Luhan didn’t understand why he stuttered. “What about you?”

“Nah. Nothing. I’m good.” The younger said. “Being with you is enough.”

Luhan’s heart did it again. Oh my … “Th-Then what will we do now?”

“ … Let’s play a game!!”

“O-okay! Yeah, sure.”

“Okay, okay. Let’s play my favorite game. ‘Truth or Dare’.”

“Wh-what?!”

“Why Luhan-hyung, don’t you know this game?” he asked the older.

“No. I’m just startled …”

“Oh … okay. Don’t worry! It’ll be fun.” Sehun tried to convince him “I’ll start! Truth or Dare?”

“Dare?”

“Okay. I dare you …” Sehun thought for a moment. “… to sing any song!” Sehun pointed a finger to Luhan. Luhan blinked a few times after he stared at Sehun waiting for his dare to be said. He was still processing it until it finally registered to him. The Chinese guy gave Sehun a ‘are-you-serious’ look and the younger crossed his arms and nodded seriously. Not that Luhan couldn’t sing, he just wasn’t used to singing in front of other people besides Kyungsoo. This was a new experience for him so he did it. He sang.

 

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum
Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun
Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

 

After he finished, the other was just staring at him. Luhan rubbed the nape of his neck out of embarrassment and stared at Sehun hesitantly, trying to gauge his reaction because the pale boy was completely motionless now.

 

“Err, Sehun?”

“OH MY GOSH, LUHAN-HYUNG! YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING!!” Sehun blurted.

“Th-thank you …” He blushed but all his previous embarrassment vanished into thin air hearing Sehun’s praises.

“I can listen to your voice all day!!” Sehun beamed. Luhan smiled and so did his heart.

“Hahaha. Yeah. Now, it’s my turn … truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Truth?”

“Yeah. You might ask me to sing but I can’t sing so I’d rather choose ‘Truth’.” The younger explain, sheepishly.

“Okay …” Luhan thought for a moment. I can ask Sehun if he likes someone … “Sehun, are you in love?” He asked him. Sehun’s mood shifted.

“I-I chose ‘Truth’, right?” he asked. Now he began to stutter …

“Yeah.. so, you need to answer it.”

“Damnit. Uhmm … I think so …” Sehun couldn’t look at Luhan but the Chinese guy could see the pink tints painted on Sehun’s cheeks.

“Sehun … it’s a Yes or No question.”

“Yes?” he asked as if he was confirming it.

“Yes?”

“Yeah, Yes …” Sehun looked at the door leading to Kyungsoo’s room.

“Okay … Can I ask who made Oh Sehun blushed a while ago?” Luhan lifted his chin to face him. The younger was startled by this movement. His eyes were huge and his cheeks were colored pink. Sehun gulped.

“Ughh …” then he shook his head and pushed Luhan’s hand away from his chin. “N-No! O-one question at a time.”

“Oh. Tsk! Fine…”

“My turn again … Truth or Dare?”

“Dare!!” Luhan said.

“oh come one. Can you please choose Truth, Luhan-hyung?” Sehun pouted at him.

“No can do, Sehun.”

“Ugh! So unfair …” then something clicked in his mind. Sehun smiled mischievously at Luhan. “I dare you … to choose ‘Truth’ later when it’s my turn again!!”

“What?!” Luhan faltered. “Is that even a Dare?”

“Yes it is. Now, you heard me Luhan-hyung, ‘Truth’ later.” Sehun crossed his arm and nodded.. Luhan sighed and decided to agree.

“Fine!!”

Sehun clapped and beamed at him. “Your turn, Luhan-hyung.”

“Okay, Truth or Dare?”

“ … Truth!”

“Truth? Why do you like ‘Truth’ so much?” Luhan asked the younger because ethis was making him curious.

“Nothing. I just find the ‘truth’ side interesting …”

“Even though you look like a fool blushing?”

“Hey!!”

“Just kidding! “ Luhan said. “Now, truth … hmmm . Oh yeah, right … My question earlier. Who did you think when I asked you who made you blushed? … No wait. I don’t understand my own question.”

“Hahahaha. You’re so weird Luhan-hyung.”

“Whatever.” But Luhan was smiling. This was what Love could do to him. “I have a better question … Who are you in love with?” Luhan finished his question. Sehun now looked uncomfortable. He gulped. The other smirked at him. He found it cute when Sehun was like this.

“Come on, Sehun … who is it?”

“Uhmmm … I … Luhan-hyung, can I just give his characteristics?”

“No, Sehun. Give me his NAME.” he emphasized the word ‘Name’.

“Oww…” Luhan was preparing (or his heart) for his answer. He knew now that he liked Sehun. No, maybe love. He loved Sehun, alright. When he smiled, when he pouted, the way he look flustered … it was wonderful in Sehun’s heart. Luhan knew Sehun wasn’t perfect … but for the Chinese guy, he was enough.

“Luhan-hyuuung~” Sehun cried. Luhan found it adorable how he cried. But he wouldn’t change his mind about this question.

“What? Come on. You can do it.” He encouraged.

“I-I’m embarrassed to say it …” he fidgeted with his fingers.

“Why? Don’t you trust me?”

“Nooo!! That’s not it. It’s just that … what if he doesn’t like me or he ignores me after I confessed?”

“So? What does it have to do with me? You can tell me everything …”

“I … Luhan-hyung ….” Sehun was getting frustrated.” I …oh, damnit!”

“I promise I won’t trell anyone.” Luhan crossed his heart along with his fingersand waited impatiently for Sehun’s answer but looking at him…..he  looked like he was going to cry. “Ohhh, Sehun~ Don’t cry. I’m so sorry. We can stop this if you want. I’m really sorry. Please don’t cry…”

“N-No. It’s o-okay … C-can I hug you?” Sehun gazed at Luhan with teary eyes. Luhan’s heart bounced with glee. It was beating fact again. Ugh Sehun. My heart is doing weird disco movements because of you …

“W-why?”

“Please?”

“O-okay …” Sehun immediately grabbed Luhan and embraced him.

“I like you, Luhan-hyung …” the younger whispered in Luhan’s ear. Luhan’s eyes grew wide. He felt his heart was going to burst out from his chest. He-he-Sehun likes me?? He was about to pull away from him to confirm what he heard when the younger hugged him tightly, burying his face on Luhan’s neck.

“Luhan-hyung … I r-really like y-you …”

“S-sehun … y-you’re kidding, right?” Now Luhan had every right to stutter under the sun because it’s not every day that your crush admits that he like you back..

“N-No. I-I’m serious.” Luhan stared at nothing in particular (or to the halls of the hospital) while Sehun was still clinging to him. He never moved when Sehun hugged him tightly. The Chinese guy just stayed still.

“Luhan-hyung …” Sehun was still hugging him but he already raised his head. He thought Luhan was perturbed because he wasn’t speaking. He shouldn’t have told him the truth because, now look, what damage it has caused.

“I-I-I’m sorry.” He was pulling away from Luhan. Tears started forming in his eyes. His confession was a failure. He had screwed up and he hated himself for it. Then unexpectedly, Luhan grabbed his left arm and hugged him which shocked Sehun out of his mind.

“I-I-I thought Y-you’re mad at m-me ..” and it seemed that he had lost every other control as well.

“Why would I be mad at you when I like you back?” Luhan confessed to Sehun’s back basically since they were hugging.

“Wh-what?”

“Yes, Sehun. I also like you … I like you, Oh Sehun.” Luhan caressed Sehun’s back and ran a hand through younger’s hair to calm him down. The was crying freely by now and the Chinese guy kept on comforting him.

“Don’t cry … Shhh …”

“Lu-Luhan-hyung ~”

“Shhh … It’s okay. I’m sorry for being so quiet when you confessed …” Sehun just shook his head. He buried his head again on Luhan’s neck and the shorter kissed his hair. Sehun blushed a little even though he was crying. Luhan was really happy right now. He could jump off a cliff or dive into the ocean but he wouldn’t do that because he might die just after he received his confession and no one would want that.. He just hoped things were turning out well for Kai and Kyungsoo as well.

 

~~

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HI GUYS! OMO! HI! IM SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE! *BOWS* AND THIS CHAPTER IS HUNHAN CHAPTER. (MOSTLY) DON'T WORRY, KAISOO IS NEXT! AGAIN, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! *CRIES*

IF YOU LIKE IT. PLS SUBSCRIBE. AND YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT TOO. IT WILL BE APPRECIATED. :)) THANKS YOU GUYS!~

 

--^--^--Heartbeat