Mr. Psychology

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Taeyeon POV ]

 

My sleep was interrupted by the alarm. I want to continue my sleep but I remember that I have to work start today. I looked at the clock and the clock shows 7:30 am. I quickly get up and go take shower. After that, I went to the kitchen for breakfast. My father also at there while my mother at backyard.

 

" So how you feel today? Great? "

 

I just noded.

 

" Cheer up, Taeng! Today is your first day working. You should be happy. "

 

I give my father a fake smile. 

 

" Since my friend house is quite far from here, mind to stay there until your contract finish? You can back here on weekend. "

" No "

" But they already prepare you a room "

 

I ogle my dad.

 

" Why dad did not tell me before telling them? "

 

I became mad.

 

" Because..."

 

I stand up and go back to my room. I take my luggage and start packing my things.

 

" This is for my own good "

 

Actually, Hyomin still come to my house but only at the gate. She came every day to see me. Hyomin will coming every morning, she will stay at her car for 1 or 2 hours and staring at my room. I already change my phone number so she can't ever call me. I feel pity at her but thinking what she has done to me make me hate her more. That why I never go out from my house. I think my new job can help me run from her because my father friend house is quite far. That place is at Busan. 

 

*****

 

 

When I done packing my luggage, I drive my own blue audi to Mr. hwang house. Once there, I got out of my car and see the scenery. The bungalow who owned by Mr. Hwang is near the beach. Before I went to Mr. hwang house, I went for a walk around the beach because I really like beach especially when it sunset time. I saw a woman sitting on the sand while watching the scenery of the sunset. I slowed my steps. My distance with her less than 1 meters. I saw she was brushing her eyes. Look like she is crying. I don't know why but I walk toward to her and give a handkerchief to her. 

 

" Take this "

 

She sees me with her watery eyes. Then, she ignoring me. When I want to leave her, she quickly grab the handkerchief. She wipe her tear. Then, I leaving her alone. I go take my luggage and press Mr.Hwang door bell. After a few second, a middle age women open the door for me. I greet the old women.

 

" Afternoon miss "

" Afternoon sir, you must be the new doctor right? "

" Ahh, yes I am "

" Get in sir, Mr and Mrs Hwang is waiting you at the living room. "

 

I noded and give her a warm smile.

 

" Let me bring you luggage to your room "

" Yes, you may "

 

 

The old women is one of the maid in this house. Another maid who younger than her help to carry on the luggage to my new room. I follow the other maid who bring me go to the living room.

 

" Kim Taeyeon right? "

 

Mr. Hwang asking me when he saw me.

 

" Yes I am "

" Honey, look at Taeyeon. He really grow up well "

 

Mr. Hwang calling his wife at the kitchen. Mrs Hwang quickly go to living room after get called.

 

" Omo, Taeyeon-ah. You really grow well. 

 

Mrs. Hwang hugging me. I just smiling. After that, Mrs Hwang sat beside her husband. 

 

" Do you remember us? "

 

Mrs. Hwang asking me.

 

" Huh? "

" You dad not telling you about us? "

 

Mr. Hwang added.

 

" No. He just tell me that you are his old friend "

" Aigoo, That Kim. You must curious right? "

" Curious? "

" Yeah, actually we and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter