Tiffany

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany is out of the emergency room. She came immediately when told by doctors that her boyfriend, Yesung is in a critical condition. Yesung got heart disease since they started dating since 2 years ago but he keep in secret. Tiffany really mad and sad after know about it because Yesung not telling her the true. She alway prayed and hoped that her boyfriend get recover. After five hours waiting, a doctor out of the emergency room. Tiffany went to see his doctor immediately.

 

" How is Yesung condition, doctor? "

" You are asked to be patient. We have done our best to save him. Because nobody wants to donate a heart to Yesung, we could not save him. We're sorry. "

 

Tiffany felt that her heart was stabbed when her heard the bad news. Tiffany fainted after that.

 

*****

 

[ Tiffany POV ]

 

Yesung's death still linger in my memory. Even after a month has passed, I still feel like crazy. I was supposed to go on a trip to London with Yesung but he has left me as soon as he proposed to me. The ring that he put on at my ring finger of my glove, I still wear. I at London bridge where is the last place where I was with him before he went passed me forever. Suddenly, my mind turn crazy. I climb the wall and jump into the sea. When my mind is back to normal, I tried to escape. I do not know how to swim. I saw a big ship goes towards me. I do not know what to do. Suddenly, someone had saved me.

 

-----

 

When I realized I was in the hospital. A doctor came to check on me.

 

" Miss Tiffany, you finally wake up "

" Yes, how long I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter