Taeyeon

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Taeyeon POV ]

 

I was very disappointed when my fiance found sleeping with another man. I feel badly crushed. I meet her at university. We take the same degree of doctorate degree. I've been with Hyomin for 5 years and now the relationship has disintegrated. I told my family that I took a break for a few weeks. I decided to go to London to try to forget what happened. When I arrived in London, I was very bored in the hotel so I went to London bridge. Then, I saw a young woman crying. I have only seen from a distance.

 

" There are some who feel this pain other than me. There is no cure for my severe pain is. "

 

Suddenly, the woman climbed over the wall of the bridge and jump make me surprise.

 

" This woman was a mess. There are beautiful in the world, you just don't realize it! "

 

I shouted to her. I did not want to know about her but I saw her trying to escape from the deep.Then, this bridge began to move indicates a ship want pass. Without thinking I jump into the sea to save the woman.

 

*****

 

" I was unconscious for three days due to the woman? Nonsence! "

 

Taeyeon said after out from the hospital.

 

" At least, she pay my hospital bill "

 

 Taeyeon got on a taxi that was waiting for passengers in front of hospital. Arrived at hotel, Taeyeon resting at his room and remember again that the moment when Hyomin cheat on him.

 

*** FLASHBACK ***

 

[ Taeyeon POV ]

 

I lie to my fiance that I go abroad for a few days. I want to make a real shock to celebrate our fifth anniversary. I went to her house to pick her up. Once there, I noticed men's shoes in front of the house. I began to feel suspicious because Hyomin is an only child and his family is in Japan. I opened the front door and heard a male voice in the room. The room door was not locked so I opened it. I saw her with that guy at her bed.

 

" Hyomin-ah.."

 

I know that guy. He is Soonkyu who is Hyomin patient. I know he have crush on Hyomin for a long time. Soonkyu is half but I don't care about that. I punch his cheek and he fall down on the floor. Hyomin cover her body used the blanket. Soonkyu quickly run quickly without wearing a shirt. I still looking at Hyomin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter