M.I.A

Mr. Inexperienced

 

 

             Jongin and Subin eyes followed Soojung as she sped-walk, cheerfully out of sight. It was then that Subin whipped her attention back to Jongin and her eyes had a tiny, sneaky glint to them, which gave Jongin the shivers. Not the good kind.

 

"Shall we left off where we started?" Subin asked leaning forwads, a sly smile spread across her lips.

 

"NO!" Jongin yelped shoving her body away from his, retreating away slowly holding his hands defensively in front of his body. "I mean...no...thank you!"

 

"Why not?" She moped pouting, advancing towards him.

 

That gleam in her eyes cried out dangerous to be left alone in a room with her any longer than he already was. The way she stared at him reminded him of whenever Soojung and him ordered chicken delivery, they would both sprint to the living room to devour the scrumptious meat in front of the t.v. with greasy fingers, not to mention a greasy remote control. Oh, where was Soojung when he needed her? Wanted her? 

 

"I don't think of you like that! Also friends don't do...these..kind of things!" Jongin objected, backing into a corner. .

 

"We can be different kind of friends." Subin suggested, grinning.

 

Oh it was now or never. Jongin knew what to do in difficult situations like these. RUN. FOR. YOUR. LIFE.

 

Therefore Kim Jongin darted out of that house..mansion as fast as he could. He didn't stop once-well to slide into his shoes, then he swung those huge double-doors open and dashed down the impossible elongated driveway and blundered onto the sidewalk.

 

"HOLY MOOOOTHEER OF BAAALLS OOOOOOOOW!" He screeched loudly, laying flat on his face. Cursing a number of inapporiate words. The boy quickly sprung to his feet and quickly tossed his head over his shoulder, throwing a quick glanced at the open entrance and was relieved that she hadn't followed him.

 

"What the hell did I trip on?" Jongin wondered aloud confused.

 

He wasn't usually this clumsy, if anything his ballet skills allowed him to master being graceful and have excellent balance. He got on all-fours and started snooping around and noticed a cellphone a few metres away in the dark. He picked it up and thoroughly examind it, noting that it was the latest Samsung model cellphone.

 

"This looks eerily familiar..." He murmured swiping his thumb across the screen. "Oh. My. God. It's Soojung's!"

 


Chanyeol's Apartment. 9:37 p.m.

 

 I WAAAAAANT TO SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING FROOOOM THE CHANDELIEEEEEEEERRRRRR! FROOOOOOOOOM THE CHAAAANDEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEER!

 

"Helloooo? Talk to me." Chanyeol greeted nonchantly, picking up his phone outstretched on the leather sofa.

 

"CHANYEOL IT'S JONGIN!"

 

"Ohhh 'sup bro? How's the date goin'?" Jinri strolled into the living room with two mugs of hot chocolate mouthing 'who's that?' Chanyeol quickly mouth back the name 'Jongin.' She nodded setting the mugs onto the coffee table and settling into the nearest armrest whipping out her smartphone as her thumbs dwindled across the screen. 

 

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE SOOJUNG IS AND SHE DROPPED HER PHONE! IS SHE WITH YOU OR JINRI??!!"

 

Jinri instantly glanced up from her phone, smiling slyly then resumed back to rapidly texting.

 

The panic in Jongin's voice was evident, at times like these Chanyeol knew if he was alarmed also Jongin would become a more chaotic mess. "Yo man, you don't have to scream soo loudly you're gonna pop my ear drum! Take a few deep breaths....in....and....out-" 

 

"CHANYEOL SOOJUNG COULD BE MISSING! IS SHE WITH YOU OR NOT??" Jongin shrieked loudly into the phone reciever.

 

"JESUS! OOOWWW!" Chanyeol yelped holding back the phone. Did this boy even know what 'chill' meant?

 

"Give the phone to me, babe." Jinri ordered Chanyeol holding out her hand.

 

"Jinri wants to talk to you." He spoke into the cellphone, then massaged his inner ear from all the loud screeching Jongin had made.

 

"JONGIN, SOOJUNG IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE! I JUST RECIEVED A TEXT FROM THE KIDNAPPER! I'LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS, I BELIEVE YOU'RE THE CLOSEST TO THE LOCATION! CHANYEOL AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU THERE! WE'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!" 

 

Jinri quickly disconnected the call, tossing the phone back at Chanyeol who stared at her dumbfounded as he watcched his girlfriend shuffle to her original seat humming a happy tune, texting Jongin the address of this unknown kidnapper.

 

"Jinriiiiiii....." Chanyeol uttered slowly. "Hmm?" Jinri eyelashes fluttered innocently, peeking up."What did you do?" Chanyeol asked, an eyebrow raised.

 

"Nothiiiiing." She snickered, evily tapping her fingers together slowly like an evil mastermind as Chanyeol shuddered in fear,

 


Cheongdam Condos. 9:52 p.m.

 

    "Alright I texted just Jinri, she says Jongin found my cellphone and he's on his way to drop it off." Soojung sighed a breath of relief, plopping herself beside Sooyeon onto her signature hot pink leather couch and sinking into the pillows

 

    If Soojung were to lose another phone in less than 5 months she wouldn't know what to do. How would she contact others and get take-out right at her fingertips? It wasn't like she could blame it on Jongin again, who replaced her old cell, it was his fault after all for throwing her phone out the window. He was literally sometimes extremely annoying how could that booger have so many admirers? 

      A flashback of Subin and Jongin lip-locking in the corner of the kitchen replayed through Soojung's mind. She remembered momentarily getting up to grab refreshments and witnessing the scene. Something in her gut didn't feel right, a sour feeling like when you find out your favourite idol is dating a popular actress and not your girl bias.

 

"Soojung? Soojung? Hellooooo?" Sooyeon called out trying to get the attention of her younger sister, snapping her fingers in front of her face..

 

"Oh, sorry what did you say unnie?" Soojung asked.

 

"I said that was good news! Jeez are you thinking about that Jongin kid?" Sooyeon smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. 

 

"Ugh no! I mean...yes. I don't know after I saw him and Subin together I just didn't feel right. I mean, I want them together but the whole image just made me queasy. Is that weird?" Soojung uttered, peeking up at her older sister.

 

"Sounds to me baby Jung finally found out she's in love with her childhood best friend. Congratulations!" Sooyeon cheered clapping her perfectly manicured hands together.

 

"IN LOOOVE? Hell nooooooo!" Soojung shook her head in disbelief, but felt a little uncertain.

 

"Makes sense I mean you rushed all the way here. Why else would you lose your cellphone? You ditched your date simply because you saw Jongin kissing another girl  hmmmm?" Sooyeon noted evidently, leaning in close to Soojung her eyebrows shooting up-and-down. "Am I right? Am I right?"

 

       The abrupt series of furious knocking echoed from the foyer. Sooyeon grinned knowinly at her younger sister who gulped."Oh that must be lover boy right now. JAEJOONG GET THE DOOR!" Jessica screeched craning her neck back and yelling as loud as she could. Which wasn't necessary because the condo was new and everything in the complex echoed due to it's emptyness. 

 

"WHY DON'T YOU GET IT? I'M SHOWERING!" Jaejoong faint call echoed from the master bedroom bathroom.

 

"GEEET THE DOOOOOOOOR!" Sooyeon shrieked,

 

"Alright, alright!" Jaejoong draped a towel over his lower half, securing it into place still drenched from his shower shuffled over to the foyer. He swung the door wide open and was welcomed by a swift tackle to the floor. Jongin easily on top straddling Jaejoong, in a mad sweat secured his hands around Jaejoong neck with wide, crazy eyes. "WHERE'S SOOJUNG?"

 

Soojung and Sooyeon sprinted to the front foyer after hearing the loud commotion, surprised at the scene of a half- Jaejoong trapped underneath a viscious Jongin. "Kim Jongin get off my boyfriend." Sooyeon hissed.

 

"Huh? What? Sooyeon noona? Soojung? I thought you were kidnapped!" Jongin said confusedly, loosening his grip on Jaejoong neck and slowly rising from the floor dropping his hands to his side dumbfounded.

 

"Who told you that?" Soojung asked. "Jin..." Jongin replied at first, then suddenly realized the joke the malicious devil had played on him. "..-Ri."

 

 A small smile slipped onto Soojung's lips. Of course it was Jinri's doing. The sight at that moment of Jongin's ruffled hair, dislocated clothes and the tiny beads of sweat trailing down his neck made Soojung realize. "Oh , I am in love with you." 

 

She didn't register that she had said it aloud until she saw Jongin's face distort to a confused expression, striding towards her. "What?"

 

"OH !" That's when Soojung took off sprinting out the halls. Jongin baffled stared at the empty entryway Soojung had left opened, then slowly swivled his head to stare questionably at Sooyeon and Jaejoong.

 

"WELL GO AFTER HER!" Sooyeon ordered, tending to an unconscious half- Jaejoong. 

 

Letting the reality of the situation sink through, that Soojung loved him also he ran off in the same direction high on adenaline as the girl whom he loved for always. Although he nearly collided outside with Chanyeol and Jinri, whom just arrived at the scene. Jongin casted a menacing glare at Jinri, as Chanyeol stepped forward, quickly holding an arm back shielding Jinri.

 

"Jin-" "She's taking the stairs, heading to the roof." Jinri stated monotonely pointing up. 

 

"You and I will talk afterwards." Jongin said sternly, strolling backwards then slammed his upper body against the door that lead to the stairwell. He sprinted up the stairs catching a tiny peek of Soojung's long hair scrambling up the roof. "SOOJUNG! STOOOOP!"

 

Chanyeol and Jinri gazed at the scene from afar then took a glimspe at each other. "Elevator?"


Rooftop. 10:02 p.m.

 

"Soojung...- can..... we.... please.. talk... now?" Jongin asked gulping in breaths of air after running up 50 flights of stairs, leaning his exhausted body against the doorframe of the rooftop door. He slowly peeled off his winter jacket adorning only his baby blue dress shirt. "Pleaase?"

 

"Noooo! I rather we not!" Soojung nervously chuckled, then proceeded to scampering off into a random direction. Jongin sighed then chased after her.

 

15 minutes later.

 

"STOOOOP CHASIIIING ME!!!" Soojung complained running around in circles.

 

"THEN STOP RUNNING!" Jongin whined, trailing after her.

 

"My god this is entertaining." Jinri chuckled huddled next to Chanyeol in their hiding spot. "It's like watching Tom and Jerry." 

 

"OOOH wait he's got her cornered now!" Chanyeol cried out excitedly. 

 

"SHHHHH! Do you want them to hear us Dumbo?" Jinri snarled. Chanyeol frowned at Jinri. "Dumbo? Are my ears really that big?"

 

Jinri glanced at the somber Chanyeol who ducked his head down in despair, as she lifted his chin up in her direction pecking a tiny kiss on his nose. "Babe, I looove your Dumbo ears." 

 

     "AHA! I have you cornered now Soojung, no way out!" Jongin cackled. Soojung dodged back and forth attempting to escape, but with Jongin closing in fast she was suddenly pressed up against the wall. Jongin trapped a nervous Soojung with his arms as a wall, blocking her exit as she slowly starts to slump to the ground in hopes of ducking underneath his arms and breaking free. Jongin follows, squating down until shes crounching underneath his body,

 

"No escape now eh?" She feels him smirking, refusing to look up. If you make contact you lose.

 

"Soojung look at me."

"No."

"Sooojung."

"Jongin." She meekly peeks her head up and meets his gleaming eyes, and he grins bonking her forehead with his. 

 

"Stop running away from your feelings. I like you too." Jongin utters quietly, leaning in closer to her. The scent of Jongin musky cologne and clean laundry wafted into the air, making Soojung dizzy with anticipation.

 

           "You d-?" Jongin cut her off with his kiss, pressing his lips against hers without any thought. It was passionate and messy, afterall he did learn from Soojung all his feelings simply shown in a single kiss. He pulled away first grinning his eyes twinkling, leaning his forehead against heres. "Let me be your boyfriend and stop trying to set me up okay?" 

 

       Soojung gazed at her childhood best friend, the same quiet boy whom had moved into the same apartment complex as hers. The boy who stole her second first kiss. The boy who she fell asleep beside with intertwined hands the night before she left for the States. The boy she probably loved since she first met him. "Alright." She grinned, wrapping her arms around Jongin's neck pulling him in for another kiss.

 

"Awwww they're kissing!" Jinri bellowed, peeking her head from behind her hiding spot.

 

"About time they got together." Chanyeol stated matter-of-factly, beside Jinri.

 

"You do realize we got together a few weeks ago, Yeollie." Jinri articulated slowly. "Oh yeaah!" Chanyeol cried out. Jinri giggled pulling in Chanyeol for smack on the lips.

"Dumbo." Jinri muttered.

"YAH!" 

That is the end of my 'Mr. Inexperienced.' I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry for delaying the story by a year! It was my fault entirely. But overall I am happy with the product. Thanks guys, have a nice day! COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE