Scribbling Moustaches, Horrible Hangovers & Bickering Fights

Mr. Inexperienced

 

       Soojung awakens and groans due to her hangover headache. Her view is hazy and blurry, thus she rubs her eyes with her balled up fists as Jongin's attractive face appears, merely 12 inches away from her face and her eyes enlargen to the size of baseballs.

 

Ohmigod did I just sleep with Jongin last night?

 

She immediatly glances at her body that's still adorning the same clothes she wore last night. Her leg is flung over Jongin's legs, as she quickly tucks it beneath herself.

 

"Phew!" Soojung sighs in relief. "I wouldn't want that happening again. I wonder how I ended up here."

 

        Soojung taps a thoughtful finger onto her chin, sitting up in Jongin's bed. She looks over at Jongin neatly tucked under the covers, his face incredibly innocent and his bedhead adorably messy. He looked so completly...vulnerable. A sly smile slipped onto Soojung's lips, as her eyes identified a black permanent marker across the room. 

 

"I knoow I shouldn't, but...I have to!" She rolls out the bed and crawls carefully to Jongin's desk that has her green Soju bottle nearly finished, perched on top. Her hand outstretches to the black pencil holder, as she snatches the black Sharpie and quickly crawls over to Jongin's side of the bed.

 

   Perfect timing as he murmurs in his sleep and rolls onto his side. Soojung holds back from giggling as she kneels by his bedside and starts scribbling onto his face. She's almost done outlining his plump lips in black, when her eyes lingers a little too long on his mouth. Her eyes flashes as her hand flies to .

 

Oh. My. God. I made out with Jongin last night.

 

She mentally cringes as a flashback of her seducing her childhood best friend-while wasted replays in her memory. 

 

She shrugs. "Oh well Jongin went along with it. It was useful practice anyways." 

 

     Soojung admires her artwork, as she leans over to smooch Jongin's cheek with her red-stained lipstick lips as a signature that Soojung had been there. Then she slips out of his room, before grabbing the green soju bottle on his desk and dropping it out the balcony for luckily no unlucky passerbys to be struck by.

    Mrs. Kim did not need to misunderstand, anything more than her son's face. Soojung snickers then closes the balcony door shut, knowing all too well that she'll be in a load of trouble when Jongin wakes up.


  

"Will you stop taking pictures of me?" Jongin asks irritated, yanking his bandana higher up his face with one hand and the other hand on the steering wheel of his mom's Mazda.

 

Soojung grins shaking her head, next to him in the passenger seat snapping more pictures of Jongin's ruined face. "Nope."

 

He grumbles '' under his breath as he switches lanes remembering how he woke up to the sunlight streaming onto his face and Soojung's presence gone. Of course he thought nothing of it, as he sleepily shuffled his way to his bathroom and caught his reflection in the mirror. There was a moustache drawn on his upperlip, es and polka dots on his cheeks and huge circles around his eyes.

 

"SOOOOOOOOOOJUUUUUNG!"

 

The scream nearly wakes the whole entire apartment complex to hear. Little did he know Soojung had heard next door from her kitchen table and beamed to herself, scrolling through her Mac and munching on her breakfast. Her father glanced up from his newspaper oddly, as Soojung smiled back innocently.

 

Soojung continues stealing picture of Jongin, admiring her shots as she scrolls through them. "Uwwaah! This one is a great one! You really notice the details-YAAAH!"

 

Jongin had chucked Soojung's iPhone out his car window, smiling smugly to himself. "What were you saying?"

 

She looked at Jongin in disbelifef. "MY IPHONE!" Soojung growled and proceeded to attacking Jongin with her sharp, pointy claws-I mean nails.

 

"OOOOOOOOOWWWW! NOT THE FACE! OOOOOOW STOOOP IT IM DRIVING!"

 

Jinri stirred in her sleep, perched in the backseat with her boyfriend. Her head drooped on Chanyeol's shoulder and his head rested peacefully atop his girlfriend's hair, as he grinned in his sleep.

 

"What's with the ruckus?" Jinri muttered crankily. She noted on the two, dumb idiots in the front seat bickering as Soojung continued to attempt to claw at Jongin's pretty-boy face. "YAAAAAAAAAH! PULL TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!" Jinri screamed

 

"Wha-?"

 

"I SAID DO IT!"

 

Jongin switched lanes and slowed down the car to the curb of the road. The car came to an abrupt stop, as the two in the front whipped their heads around casting their attention on Jinri. That's when their angelic face friend decided to lash out at the two idiots knocking their foreheads with her balled up fist.

 

"Owwwwwwwww!"

 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID IT IS FOR YOU TWO TO BE FIGHTING ON THE ROAD?! SOOJUNG YOU SHOULD KNOW NOT TO BOTHER JONGIN WHEN HE'S DRIVING AND JONGIN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PICKED A FIGHT FIRST!"

 

The two fell silent, glancing at each other then at Jinri. "Sooorry."

 

"This better not happen again! That was extremely dangerous, I'm not going to die without having freakin' mini-me's." Sulli muttered pissed, unbuckling her seatbelt and sliding out her seat.

 

"With me." Chanyeol chimed happily in his sleep.

 

"We'll see."

 

"Jinri what are you doing?" Soojung questioned, as she watched her best friend climb to the front seat.

 

"You're sitting in the back with Chanyeol." She stated shoving Soojung out her seat.

 

Soojung didn't bother to argue with Jinri, as she was thrown to the back and foced to have sleepy-head, hungover Chanyeol perch his fluffy head onto her lap, as she proceeded to patting his hair like a newborn puppy.

 

"Uhhh...I guess we're off then." Jongin muttered, starting up the car again as he tuned on the radio, to his favourite station in hopes of calming the atmosphere. Jinri slapped away Jongin's hand, narrowing her eyes at him.

 

"Focus on your driving. I'm picking the music."


Liu's Diner. 10:03 a.m.

 

"Why did I even bother to come?" Jongin grumbles, sliding into a booth in front of Soojung. Chanyeol slithers in after him, with his long dangly limbs and burrows his head into his folded arms in hopes that his bad headache will go away.

 

"I feeeel like shiiiiiiit." Chanyeol groans, underneath his arms. 

 

Jinri whom has calmed down, affectionately his hair. Her hangover was wearing off. "Easy, you came because it's clean up day in the Kim's household and you wanted to escape your chores."

 

Jongin swivels his snapback backwards, staring up at the tile ceiling as he ponders and suppreses a long, "Ohhhh yeaaah."

 

"You owe me a new phone Jongin." Soojung states staring daggers across the table.

 

"Ya ya ya," Jongin waves his hand nonchantly in the air, as Soojung grits her teeth and kicks his shin from underneath the table. "I mean it!"

 

"Owww! Okaay!" 

 

"Guys no fighting!" Jinri utters glaring at both of them and the waitress comes on cue brightly smiling.

 

"Hi what can I get y-" "3 of the bacon&eggs breakfast specials and 1 of the chocolate chip pancakes." Soojung chirps up, whom has been staring intently of the placemats/menus. "Oh! Okay sounds good." The waitress pronouces bubbly, jotting everything in her notepad and scurrying away.

 

"Yah! What if I wanted pancakes too?" Jongin questions stepping on Soojung's sneaker.

 

       Hell breaks loose as a raging footsie war occurs. Jinri is too lazy to intervene after wasting all her anger in the car and focuses her attention on Chanyeol instead. It seems like an eternity until the food arrives. The two raging idiots shut up. Everyone eats breakfast peacefully, Soojung even offers Jongin a bit of her chocolate chip pancakes (but only because it's her 2nd breakfast and she can't finish it) and when the bill comes along very cheap,  the waitress annouces couples get a deal off. Jongin and Soojung don't complain.


"Aiiigooo I feel soo much better after all that grease!" Chanyeol happily chimes out, stretching his arms over his head and settling one arm around Jinri's shoulders.

 

"Me too! Thanks Soojungie for the recommendation! Now my hangover's gone!" Jinri happily chirps, grinning widely.

 

"Ya see guys you have to trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Soo, what do we do now?" Soojung asks.

 

"Ooooh I heard that new movie 'Frozen' came out. It's apparently really good!" Jinri annouces, her eyes lighting up.

 

"I wanna see it! I wanna see it!" Chanyeol blurts out repeatedly, clapping his hands.

 

"Noo! I was forced to see it with my niece!" Jongin groans. "Ya, I already saw it in America with Minji." Soojung uttered, referring to her kid cousin.

 

"Too bad we're seeing it altogether." Jinri proclaims brightly, linking her arm through Soojung's, whom unintentionally grabs onto Jongin's hood almost choking the boy as he attempts to run away, 

 

Now how Jongin ended up squished in between Soojung and Jinri in a darkly, lit movie theatre was still a mystery to him. To be frank if Soojung hadn't pulled him back he could've made an escape and not have to walk 2 blocks over from the diner to the movies, in the chilly fall weather. Jinri and Chanyeol are already tearing up as Ana sings about wanting to build a snowman with her sister Elsa (Author note: I nearly cried myself at this part).

 

"Yah look at this." Soojung nudges Jongin and she proceeds to tossing caramel popcorn kernels in the air and catching them in .

 

Jongin chuckles as Soojung misses a popcorn kernel that bounces off her nose onto her lap and a competitive flicker flashes in her eyes. Then the next momen,t a competition of whom could catch the most caramel popcorn kernels in a row is occuring and when Chanyeol asks for Jongin to pass down the popcorn, only for the two to reveal that it's all been eaten.

    Jinri is baffled and flicks Jongin because he's seated the closest to her. Chanyeol pouts and leans over to smack Jongin clearly upset, then turns back to the movie clutching Jinri's hand. They both shrug their shoulders and proceed to a game of 'truth or dare.'

 

"Truth or dare." Soojung questions.

 

"Dare." Jongin replies.

 

"I dare you to scream '' really loudly. Right now." Soojung grins.

 

"Really?" "Really."

 

"Okaaay...PENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!" Jongin hollers out, his hands projected around his mouth like a megaphone.

 

Everyone turns to stare at them weirdly, shushing them. Jongin and Soojung hide their smirks wearing expressionless faces pretending to be fascinated by the movie. Chanyeol and Jinri survey them with disapprovingly also. "There's kids here." They both scolded the two and turn their attention back to their movie, captivated by the animated film.

 

Jongin holds a snicker back, as he leans in close to Soojung. "Okay my turn, truth or dare?"

 

Soojung meets eyes with Jongin and beams. "Truth, for all I know if I chose dare you would make me strip and run around the theatre."

 

"Would nooot!" Jongin gasps defensively holding up a hand across his chest over his heart. 

 

"Yeaaah you would!" Soojung proclaims flicking Jongin's bangs. 

 

"Okaay, maybe I would." He declares, grinning ear-to-ear. In return Soojung snatches the snapback off his tousled head and angles it backwards, which Jongin hates to admit looks extremely good. His eyes flicker to her thin, pink lips. Jongin unintentionally touches his own lips and Soojung is beaming too widely urging him to continue. "Who was your first kiss?"

 

"Easy." Soojung utters.

 

Jongin's heart beat picks up, as Soojung leans in closer towards him her eyes sparkling. He knows she's going to blurt his name and with the way she was looking at him, maybe she was going in for one too.

 

"Chanyeol." She utters.

 

"W-what? When?'

 

"Yeah, we were 10." Soojung laughs.

 

"H-how?" Jongin is way too confused.

 

"Well you know how Jinri has always been popular with the boys, ever since we were young. Yeolie decided he wanted to make her jealous..-"

 

"-And kissed you...was he good?" Jongin bites his tongue, wondering why the hell he just asked that. Soojung doesn't think anything of it as she taps her chin thoughtfully.

 

"Mmmmmmh it was sloppy, too much tongue." Then Soojung bursts out laughing. "How was I supposed tto know we were 10!"

 

Jongin pouts, then turns his head slowly towards Soojung with a hopeful look in his eyes. "I was better right?"

 

Soojung doesn't have the oppurtunity to reply because the movie has just ended with the credits that start rolling. Jinri and Chanyeol have rose from their seats and are clapping with tiny tears at the corners of their eyes, commenting how great the movie was. 

 

"Aiiish! I knew Hans was evil after I saw that greasy hair!" Chanyeol claimed.

 

The four exit the theatre, walking in two's. Chanyeol and Jinri are in the lead gushing about all their favourite parts and what songs to look up once they get home. Soojung is describing in detail to Jongin what kind of phone she wants to replace her old one, with Jongin racking up calculations in his head if he's got enough savings and mentally scolding himself for picking a fight with Jung Soojung of all peoples.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

Two, pretty females girls their age have blocked Soojung's and Jongin's path, They are the kind of pretty that you would see in a magazine, wearing the latest fashion, hairstyle, purse..etcetera.

 

"Yees?" Soojung answers, folding her arms across her chest with Jongin staring at them befuddled.

 

"MyfriendandIthinkyou'rereallyhotandwewerewonderingifwecouldhaveyourphonenumber?" They bow their heads with their iPhones outstretched towards Jongin with their perfectly manicured fingernails.

 

"Ummmm..." Jongin glances at Soojung itching the back of his neck uncomfortably. Soojung is looking at him with fixated eyes urging him to oblige. Jongin shakes his head  in protest, she sighs in return then focuses back to the 2 girls with a grin.

 

"Sure! I'll give you Jonginnie's number!" Soojung declares snatching the cellphones out of their hands and punching in Jongin's cell number she has known by heart because it's exactly like his home phone number except one digit is different.

 

"Remember girls he's siiiingle."Soojung clicks her tongue and delivers back the phones. 

 

The 2 girls thank Soojung graciously and saunter off squealing. Jongin facepalms, walking alongside Soojung. "What. Was. That?"

 

"I'm helping you get laaaadiiiies." Soojung winks. "Mr. Inexperienced."

    'Ellloooo! I'm finally done my semester 1 exams woooot! This chapter really had no significance but it was fun writing out Kaistal's playful relationship and I just really adore the movie 'Frozen' waaaay too many feels. The next chapter I sweaaaar will be more juicy. Please tune in for more! COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!