The Reappearance of Krystal + EXTRA

Mr. Inexperienced

Hey guys I re-edited this chapter because I found it was a bit sloppy and added a little extra at the bottom, just because I don't think I'll be posting up Chapter 3 up anytime sooon!

Senior Year. Hanlim Arts High School. Present. Monday Morning.

 

"Yah! Did you hear? Some new girl from the States is transferring to our school!"

 

 

Chanyeol's ears perked up, in the midst of chatting with a few girls. A soundlessly, asleep Jongin head bobbed up from beneath his desk suddenly intrested.

 

"Oh look Kai's awake!" "Aigoo he looks so cute so sleepy!" "Let's go and talk to him!"

 

"Oh cool! What's her name?" "I think it's..Krystal or something?" "I hope she's hot..."  "I know a stripper named Krystal!" "What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

 

False alarm. The two boys head sunk depressingly, Jongin resumed back to napping before class began and Chanyeol continued cracking lame jokes, as all the ladies surrounding him giggled endlessly.

 

"H-hi Kai." A female classmate greeted meekly, approaching Jongin's hunched slumber position, alongside her equally 2 shy friends.

 

Jongin dug his head deeper into his arms, ignoring their presences in hopes they believe he drowsed off. Waait maybe that sound now just came off a bit dirty?

 

"Yah! He moaned the rumours are right!" "I heard he only does it with older unnies!" "He probably did it last night with some unnie from that all-girl's university across town!" "Explains why he's always tired, no wonder he doesn't interact with any of the girls here, we're probably not his standards...Yah! There's Chanyeol let's go talk to him, he's cute!"

 

Before the former classmates could advance over towards cheeky-faced Chanyeol, Mrs. Lim entered the room with a stern expression leaving everyone in the class to scramble back to their seats. Jinri appeared just as the door was about to shut with a girl named Subin right behind her trail.

    A lot had changed after Soojung left, Jinri spent less time with Jongin and Chanyeol partly because everyone misunderstood their relationship and most girls were jealous. She hung with them occasionally. But for now Jinri was just that bubbly girl that talked to everyone.

 

"Hey guys!" Jinri waved frantically at Jongin and Chanyeol, grinning extra wide plopping into her seat in front of them.

 

Jongin nodded back, it was Chanyeol whom was familiar with the cheery girl. "Hey Jin, well you look...jumpy today." Chanyeol ennuciated slowly, watching Jinri's feet bounce underneath her desk.

 

"Jumpy what would make you think I'm jumpy? I'm not jumpy! Jumping is for rabbits! Actaully wait no hopping is, hop, hop, hop."

 

Chanyeol casted a questioning look at Jongin who shrugged his shoulders stooping back into his napping posture.  Being the concerned friend Chanyeol was he proceeded to leaning forward close to Jinri's ear. "Are you okay, Jin?"

 

"Yup, why wouldn't I be? I'm better than ever!" Jinri recited happily. "Okaaay, then." The giant replied not quite believing her answer, as he swooped his head down to glance at his watch. "Jongin, psssst let's go Coach told us to be in the front by 9:15."

 

"Park Chanyeol I see there has been a lot of commotion back there, can you explain why?" Mrs. Lim demanded.

 

"Umm, yes Miss sorry Jongin and I have a volleyball tournament to get to."

 

"Ah, very well hurry along!" She waved her hand in the air.

 

The whole class had now aimed their attention at Chanyeol whom nervously laughed gathering his things together and nudged Jongin harshly in the side to wake up. "Ouuf, I'm up." Jongin grunted hoblblng out his seat in pain, tucking his binder under one arm. 

 

"Well we're off! Farewell class!" Chanyeol declared, waving one hand nobly. The female classmates cheered bellowing out 'good-lucks', Jongin quickly exited the class first not sparing a look back. Chanyeol stayed behind shaking various classmates hands.

 

"Thank you class! We'll try our bes-" "Chanyeol when will you be back?" Jinri asked worryingly clutching onto the sleeve of Chanyeol's blazer uniform. "Not until after school, why?" "Oh, nevermind it's ok." "Wait, Arts Night is tonight and EXO wil be performing-" with the mention of EXO all the girl squealed, Mrs. Lim ordered everyone to quiet down. "That's fine it's good enough, hurry up and go! Good luck Yeolie!" Jinri chimed.

 

"Oh really? That's all? Thanks Jinri." Chanyeol beamed patting Jiinri's head then quickly jogged out the classroom. Jongin waited outside in the hall, for his teammate to emerge. "Still crushing on Choi, eh?" "Shut up, I don't know what you're talking about." "How come you're blushing?"

 


 

"Ugh, I can't believe my mom has such a big mouth." Soojung grumbles, seated in the passenger seat next to Jinri driving. They had finished dropping off Soojung's baggage and things at the apartment and were on their way to Hanlim.

 

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Jinri utters in disbelief, watching the rearview mirror to switch lanes.

 

"It's called a surprise for a reason Jinri."

 

"Whatever I'm just glad you're back, Jongin is gonna be estatic that you moved in next door." Jinri states hiding a devlish smile behind her lips.

 

"I missed you a lot while you were gone, but now it can be the four of us like it used to be." Jinri proclaims looking over at her best friend, taking one hand off the wheel to grasp her hand affectionally. This in result almost causes the temporary Lexus that Jinri shares with her dad to swerve into the right lane. A car honks at Jinri angrily. "Sooorry!" Jinri wails.

 

"Both hands on the wheel Choi." Soojung smirks, remebering just how must she missed Jinri and everyone. 

 

The moment they arrived, which was unharmed thankfully Jinri had already been swallowed up by a bunch of giggling girls who urged her to try their baked goodies. Jinri tried to escape their mob politely, but they were persistent she shot Soojung an apolgetic look.

 

"That's okay Jinri! I'll find the boys myself! You just save me some brownies!"

 

     It isn't relatively hard to find EXO, with a whole gym of ladies chanting their name widly-the popular dance group Jongin and Chanyeol are a part of, that the 2 had started with 10 other guys from Jongin's dance studio, with whom he was close with. Jinri had mentioned them being quite skilled, even getting recognitiion from some professional companies. They even aquired stage names! Jongin's was Kai, Chanyeol stayed Chanyeol but was nicknamed the happy virus by fangirls.

     They were guarenteed a positio their choice into many various managements after high school. Soojung was surprised Chanyeol also had a dream of also becoming famous, Jinri had explained he was secretly a good rapper all that time. The thought made Soojung smile, she was proud her best friends dreams were happening, as she shoved through the bodies of many school girls steering towards the front as the loud dance music blasted.

 

"KYAAA! KAI IS SOO HOT!" A sophmore squeals behind her hands.

 

Her friends cheer and holler in agreement huddled in the front of the stage along with various other school girls.

 

"He's my type! No! You can have Sehun!"

 

"Aww! But he isn't the face of the group like Kai!" One girl whined to another.

 

Who the hell is this Kai? Are they talking about the same Jongin I know? Krystal pondered in her head, on her tippy-toes attempting to get a glimpse over the heads of the fangirls.

 

    The place is crowded and dark, Krystal can't decipher the faces on stage with everyone scrambling on top of each other desperate to have full view of EXO. Suddenly Krystal's eyes meet with the familiar dark haired dancer with plump lips onstage and for that brief moment she swears they both freeze.

"OHMIGOOOOD I CAAAAN'T! HE LOOKED INTO MY DIRECTION! KAI FREAKIN' LOOKED AT ME AND INTO MY SOUL! I THINK I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEEAAAAAVEN! KYAAAAAAAA" A fangirl screeched loudly holding onto her friend's arm wailng like a dying walrus.

     He breaks the gaze, turning his head away from hers pressuming it's too good to be Soojung and assumes he's seeing things as he continues to move fluidly to the music. Soojung is quite amazed of how smoothly and good he dances, with y expressions that makes the ladies obsess crazily over him everytime he bites his lip and sends a wink.  

    Suddenly all the members duck to the ground as Chanyeol remains standing rapping into his mic with his deep, throaty voice and that face that will remain forever childlike. Soojung woots loudly hoping desperately that her best friend will see her, as instantly their eyes connect. Chanyeol looks lost like he can't believe it gaping at her as Soojung smiles back urging him to continue rapping. He snaps back into reality as he beams widely finishing his solo as the song ends and the curtains drop. The fans woop and holler, in applause.

"Jongin, Jongin! Did you see her?" Chanyeol excitedly asks, grabbing hold onto  Jongin's shoulders.

 

Jongin looks at him questionally, raising an eyebrow. "See who?"

 

"Soojung!"

 

"That was not Soojung, Chanyeol." 

 

Chanyeol frowns. "Yeaaah it was, I saw her. She smiled at me!"

 

"You also thought you saw Soojung who actually turned out to be Yoona noona." Jongin pointed out, wiping a bead of sweat trailing down his cheek. "I'm thirsty, I'm going to the waterfountain."

 

"Alright.." Chanyeol moped, slumping his shoulders sadly as he watched Jongin stride away.

 

"Yeooliiiiiie!"

 

"Hmm…weird that sounds like…..SOOJUNG!" Chanyeol whirled around eyes widened to view his best friend he hadn't seen in almost a decade.

 

He gleamed taking huge leaping strides to embrace her and snatched up her tiny, thin figure into his long arms and swung her around. "I've missed yooou!" Soojung laughed with her head flung back as they twirled never endlessly.

 

"I've missed you too Chanyeol, although I'm getting a bit dizzy can you put my down now?"

 

Jinri's head peeked out from beneath the curtains as she struggled to climb onstage. "We couldn't have gone around." She grumbled annoyed.

 

"Jin!" Chanyeol cried out nearly dropping Soojung flat on her face as he rushed to help Jinri up.

 

"I'm fine." Jinri reassured, holding her hands up as Chanyeol dusted her off with consideration.

 

"I'm not I think you broke my ." Soojung grunted, rubbing her sore behind then extracting out a crack iPhone5 out of her jean pocket. "Annnd my phone." She sulked checking to see if it still functioned.

 

The EXO members watched amused as the scene unfolded from the sides.

 

"Ahhh sooo that's Soojung." Baekhyun stated rubbing his chin. "She's preeeetty." Kyungsoo murmured mesmerized. Lay nodded in agreement "Agreed." I'm better." Kris insisted rolling his eyes, resuming to taking more selflies of himself.

 

"Soojung?"

 

She glanced up from her damaged phone to see who called her name, noticing Jongin had walked in wiping his dripping chin onto his hoodie. His arm dropped to his side as he blinked at her.

 

"Jung Soojung forwards and back." She smiled rising from the floor.

 

It was like witnessing a movie as Jongin ran directly towards Soojung, his Supreme snapback nearly flying off his messy hair. He tackled the skinny girl into his arms tightly, as Soojung beamed embracing him back, her head snuggled in the crook of his shoulder.

 

Luhan's jaw dropped. "Is Kim Jongin actually hugging a female other than his umma?" 

 

"I believe so…" Suho answered astonished.

 

"Someone take a picture!" Chen ordered. "Already on it." Sehun indicated whipping out his smart phone..

 

The two were completely oblivious to what was going on swaying back-and-forth latched onto each other like they both never wanted to let go.

 

"I missed you Jung."

 

A small smile spread onto Soojung's lips as she leaned back, holding her arms around Jongin's neck meeting eyes with him."I know." She stated matter-of-factly pulling back into him, his cheek pressing against hers.

 

 

"Okay! So where do you want to go Jungie?" Jinri asks brightly, her arm slipped casually into Chanyeol he's a little too happier than usual not that anyone notices because he is called the happy virus for a reason. 

 

Soojung's stomach grumbled. "Food would be great, although I need to go to the ladies room first. I drank 3 cans of Arizona on the plane.."

 

"Ahh, okay we'll wait outside." 

 

Soojung went off in search for the bathroom, noting at 2 girls around her age glaring at her from the reflection of the mirror as she slipped in. Alriight then…Soojung smiled faltered entering an empty stall. Once she finished she went to go wash her hands by the sink.

 

"She's not even that pretty." "She's just a skinny, little ." "There's no way Kai is with her, Kai's only interested in university girls." "What are you talking about? University girls are just only one night stands to him, we still have a chance!"

 

Soojung not even realizing that they were talking about her when she made her way over towards the hand dryer and the 2 girls in their tight, miniskirts and thigh-high socks blocked her path. "What's up?" She nodded holding out her dripping wet hands.

 

"We saw you and Jinri unnie climb onstage to see the EXO oppas."

 

"Annnnd?"

 

"Kai's ours. Back off." "Ahhhh, I see." Soojung pursed her lip nodding her head slowly. "Glad you can understand." "Nope, I was just remarking how useless this conversation was and I was just about to ask if you can move out the way because my hands are still wet."

 

"Is this unnie stupid? Did you not just hear what we said?" "Ya, I heard it did you just hear what I said?" They glared at her in return. "Not gonna move alright then." Soojung moved forward to wipe her drenched hands onto one of the girls. "Thanks!" She grinned turning on her heel, but got her hair yanked back.

 

Alright no more nice Soojung. "Let go." She ordered gritting through her teeth. 

 

"Make me-OOOOWWW!" 

 

Soojung had swung around to twist the girl's arm that was currently attached to her locks, as the girl's face contorted to pain. "H-hey don't do that!" Her friend defended her, frightened.

 

"Didn't anyone teach you two it's rude to disrespect your elders? I suggest you stop claiming boys that aren't yours and harassing others like this just because of what you assumed, in the future." Soojung enuciated releasing the girl's arm, as the girl immediatly held her arm massaging the pain away.

 

"Soojungie?" Jinri called out barging into the bathroom, the 2 girls bustled out the bathroom in terror as Jinri casually moved aside. "What's taking you so long? Chanyeol thinks that you're taking a dump and Jongin pressumes that you have diarhhea."

 

"Oh nothing just giving advice to some dongsengs, shall we go now?" 

 

"Of couurse! I'll drive!" Jinri chimed, linking her arm through Soojung's.

 

"Yeaah, about that I know you just got your liscense and all, but how about instead let's get Jongin and Chanyeol instead to drive?...We almost scratched your appa's Lexus just parking." "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." Jinri grunted.


The four teenagers wounded up picinc-ing in the park partly because they were all broke and it was free. In fact it was the same park that they all had first encountered.  Soojung glanced up from, snatching a chicken nugget from Jinri. The meal menu was MacDonalds.

 

"God bless MacDonald's for being an international entreprise, whether I'm in Korea or California it will always taste the same! You know guys I had my driver's liscense back in the States, when I get mine here I'm driving just to clarify."

 

"I don't know Jung, I don't think I can trust you. America's driving isn't the same as Korea driving and c'mon I was a preeee-tty good driver." Jongin insisted.

 

Soojung snorted, punching his arm. "You bastard! You don't know traffic 'till you come to the States and what makes you think you're a good driver?"

 

"It's obvious I'm the best driver." Chanyeol declared beaming.

 

"You went at 40 km in an 80 zone." Jongin uttered slowly. Chanyeol shrugged. "Better safe than sorry."

 

Jinri nodded in agreement slapping Soojung's hand away as she went in for another one of her nuggets. "Yah! And Jongin you drive worst than me! A police car nearly gave you a ticket!"

 

"Exaaaactly the key word in that sentence there was nearly." Jongin clicked his tongue winking at Jinri. Jinri narrowed her eyes in return. "You damage my car and I'll give Soojung and my brother permission to beat you with a baseball bat in an isolated alley."

 

"Gladly so what's the deal with your reputation Jongin, or should I say Kai? You bang-bang university girls every night apparently?" Soojung questioned raising an eyebrow.

 

"Pleaaase Jongin hasn't had a girlfriend since you lef-" Jinri quickly shoved a chicken nugget into Chanyeol's mouth grinning. "Have a nugget Yeollie! Yah! Hurry up and swallow I want a nugget! I want a piggy back!" Chanyeol hurridley swallowed then scrambled to stand up and offered Jinri to lurch onto his back.

 

Jinri looked baffled then her expression quickly altered to joy as she leaped onto his back and Chanyeol let out a howl galloping away, as Sulli giggled relentlessly disappearing  out of their sight.

 

Soojung shook her head amused then veered her head in Jongin's direction smiling slyly. "What?" He asked nervously itching the back of his neck. "You've never had a girlfriend before?"

 

"Yeaah, I guess. I haven't found the right girl."  Jongin answers. Because she's sitting right beside me.

 

"I know what to do!" "Huh?" "I'll help you find one!" "Whaaaat?" "Yeaaah, Jinri and I will. Oh! I'll go tell her now!" Soojung announces spotting Jinri and Chanyeol in the far distance laughing. Jongin reaches to grab her arm before she can leave, but fails to as he watches Soojung sprint away and facepalms himself sulking.


     Friday rolls around and Soojung has already fit in perfectly with everyone at school. She introduced herself as Soojung to the class and explains it translates to crystal in english, thus Krystal. Jongin watches her from his locker as she strides down the hallway in her converse nodding at various classmates whom call out her name. She meets eyes with Jongin grinning as Jongin nods back.

 

"Yo." Soojung greets appearing at his locker. 

 

 "Woow already breaking the dress code," Jongin remarks referring to her 'Obey' hoodie underneath her school blazer. "Am I?" Soojung asks cutely twirling around in her short plaid skirt. "You are too!" Soojung jabs at his black hoodie and Golf Wang backwards snapback. "Fair enough." He grins.

 

"Guess what? I got invited to a welcome back party from Jiyong tonight!" 

 

"Jiyong? The guy that calls himself GD? Doesn't he smoke pot?" "I guess." She shrugs then continues. "You wanna come with? I'm going to go find Chanyeol and Jinri after this and ask them also."

 

"I can't I have work."

 

"You work?"

 

"Ya, coffee shop. Maybe if you stop on by I can give you a drink on the house." Jongin winks leaning on his locker cooly.

 

Soojung snickers, ruffling her friend's hair. "Aha, loooser. Maybe. Well I'm off to find those two, maybe get them drunk and try and get them together." Soojung winks and stalks off waving over her head as she adjusts her Herschel backpack on her shoulders, with more peoples stopping  by to greet her. Why not you and I together? Jongin scowls slamming his head on his locker door repeatedly.


    Jongin arrives late at home in the middle of the night exhausted from his closing shift, as he undos a few buttons on his white button down uniform shirt dragging his socked feet into his darkened room that is only highlighted by the moonlight. He's debating if he should shower or not and decides he doesn't has the energy collasping onto his king-sized bed, when he suddenly hears knocking at his balcony window.

 

"What the hell?"

 

Jongin strides over towards his window and widens his eyes when he notices Soojung on the other side smiling crookedly swaying side-to-side struggling to stand up straight in ripped black skinny jeans and a tiny tank top clutching a green bottle of Soju.

 

"Soojung?" He utters allowing her in as she stumbles and almost trips laughing loudly. "Shhhh! Noona's next door! Yah! Give me that!" Jongin demands snatching the green Soju bottle out of her hand as she attempts to take another swig.

 

"Yah! Guess what? I got Yeoliie and Jin together." Soojung slurs, beaming idiotally.

 

"That's great." Jongin announces distractedly trying to get drunk Soojung to stay still as he plopped her into his desk chair. He heads across the other side of the room and parks himself on the edge of his bed watching Soojung twirl around in his desk chair.

 

"How much did you exactly drink?" "I don't know 5 bottles? And maybe 3 rounds of beer pong? So listen I spiked their drinks and they ended up snogging on the couch by the end of the night."

 

"Snogging?"

 

"Making out? God haven't you watched Harry Potter? Hey Jongin?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Have you ever made out with a girl before?" 

 

"What?"

 

"You heard my question."

 

"Um, no." You were the last girl I freakin' kissed. A flashback of 11 year old Jongin snatching a stolen kiss from Soojung in front of the ice cream parlour occurs in his eyes.

 

"You want to try?" Soojung asks giggling, appearing right in front of him. Jongin nearly jolts out of his seat.

 

"What?!"

 

"Relax it's just practice," Soojung remarks, cocking her head her eyes twinkling.

 

Jongin knows he shouldn't, Soojung is so wasted afterall but his heart and body yearns 'yes.' "Okay." 

 

"Good." Soojung smiles seating herself in Jongin's lap without permission and wraps her arms around his neck.

 

Jongin stares at her bewildered his heart hammering in his chest so loudly he's scared she'll hear. She moves in forward and her face is so near his face, his breath hitches as he feels her breath on his lips. Then her lips are moving on top of his, without warning. Jongin struggles to keep up as his hands latches onto her tiny waist and Soojung deepens the kiss slipping her tongue into his mouth, which explores his inner mouth.

      Jongin is dizzy his mind erupting with a million emotions all at once. These sensations just feels so good. Then her lips are kissing his lips again, his chin, travelling down his neck and then it stops. What? Jongin thinks to himself confused. The weight of Soojung's head slumps onto his shoulder, as she softly breathes in and out dozing. "Oh, damnit just when it was getting good." Jongin grumbles facepalming.


EXTRA

"I missed you Jung."

 

A small smile spread onto Soojung's lips as she leaned back, holding her arms around Jongin's neck meeting eyes with him."I know." She stated matter-of-factly pulling back into him, his cheek pressing against hers.

 

"What? You're supposed to say I miss you too!" Jongin remarks, squishing Soojung's cheeks together. "Say it."

 

"OWWWW! Jongin that actually hurts, why are you so immature?" Soojung hisses, pinching his cheeks back the hardest she could.

 

"OWWWW! I didn't even pinch your cheeks that hard!" Jongin grunts stretching Soojung's cheeks as far apart as he could.

 

The love-hug had suddenly turned into a tormenting pinching cheek war, as the EXO members barged from the sides into the dispute pulling Jongin and Soojung apart whom both narrowed their eyes at each other ready to strangle one another.

 

"Ehh I wouldn't say I'm surprised." Jinri expressed watching the scene unfold, leaning against Chanyeol. "Ahh, just like old times." Chanyeol sighed happily propping his elbow onto Jinri's shoulder.

Ohhh its gonna get complicated! Soooo embarrassed right now! :$ Took me a long tme to write this chapter but I just had to record all the ideas while they were fresh. I was excited writing a scene like that because I never wrote anything like that! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thanks so much for the nearly 50 subs and lovely comments after just 1 chapter! I love you guys! COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!