Hit-And-Run Raid

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

There was a moment of silence filling the room. "No, no, no, that can't be buddy." you shook your head and waved your hand.

"And why can't it be?" he asked you sighing ready for another unnecessary explanation.

"See I'm just a ordinary plain girl with no extraordinary skills nor extraordinary ambitions nor extraordinary wealth. Well, you can consider my mum rich, but we actually aren't that rich, but we have a front garden. A front garden in Seoul! That's rare if you are living directly at the centre of Seoul. But don't think I want to boast about my front garden. I bet many people have an even bigger front garden but not many here in Seoul you know. Since the prices are out of the roof! I guess we are lucky to have a front garden and to be honest I'm kind of proud to have one in Seoul. You know a front garden. Oh yeah."

You nodded proudly and looked at Taeyang. He stared at you with raised eyebrows. That was when you realized that you have started blabbering again. Yep again, that was also some bad habit of yours to talk like waterfalls whenever you felt nervous. And that annoyed a lot of your friends too. Conscious of the fact you made a fool out of yourself, you blushed madly and lowered your head in embarrassment. "Jesus I've never heard the word front garden that often in my entire life." he chuckled and propped his head on his hand. "Interesting..."

"Huh?" you uttered still embarrassed not grasping what he meant with interesting. "Well let me tell you. You obviously aren't that plain and ordinary to be that talkative and super competitive. That's why I need you to help me get back to normal." he stood up and approached you. "How am I competitive? I'm not competitive at all!" you complained while your eyes were following his moves. "And I obviously can't help you get back to normal. I don't even understand what has happened. Anyways you are back as a human right? Isn't that good?" you exclaimed and looked up to Taeyang with your head bobbed backwards. This fine man stood right behind you and looked down at the cross-legged you. "Not good enough" he told you.

"Now stand up" he bent down and took hold of one of your wrists "Huh why?" your eyes opened wider in confusion and you remained sitting on the floor. "Uh since I'll only get normal if we are in tune with each other let's try out kissing and making out to get me back to being human." he smiled and grabbed your other wrist now too. It took you a second of progressing.

"WHAT?!! Are you crazy?! Let me go at once!" you shrieked and struggled to get out of his grip. He was pretty strong, you re

Please log in to read the full chapter