Farewell means Meeting

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

She looked angry. VERY angry. BERSERK.

"MUM I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" you shouted to her before she could go nuts. She glared at me with that killer look and trembled out of rage.

"You see! I...I ....I accidently ripped my BIGBANG poster! And I was going nuts 'cause it was the SIGNED one and I..I..you know I love them!" you faked some tears and looked at her with watery eyes. She kind of bought it, 'cause she didn't shake anymore and heaved a sigh while massaging her forehead. "MIN MIHYUN!" she raised her voice which made you jerk. "I'm letting you go for this only once. I have neither the time nor the intention of being late for my flight." Thinking you were safe you sighed in relief. "HOWEVER you have to clean this mess up in the in an instant and I won't buy you something from Paris. This is the punishment for your behaving!" Then she stomped out of the room to get her suitcase and handbag. 

While holding your chest you sighed as she walked out and mumbled "I would've clean it up anyway. And who said I want her to buy me something?" Then you looked at your destroyed poster and sighed once again. "Well, here goes my baby~" But as you were staring at it, you got really sad and you GD's happy smiling face. "Oppa~ Mianhaeyo~ ...Ottoke~?" you whined. The cat was crawling out of the space under your bed and looked at you, who didn't notice.

"Mihyun-ah! I'm going!" "Wait, I'm coming down!" you shouted as you ran down the stairs. "Mommy, I'm sorry for making trouble! Have a good flight!" you said while hugging your mom. She wasn't angry anymore as she saw you hugging her so tightly and patted your back. "Remember, the rules like always!" "Yeah, yeah...I know" you replied. "Then, I'll be heading off now." She said, picked up her things from the ground and walked through the already opened door. "Take care!" you shouted while waving when she walked to her car. After she left your sight you closed the door again and went upstairs.

 

 

 

"Finally she's gone"

 

 

You stared at a figure in front of you, leaning against t

Please log in to read the full chapter