Conviction

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

You stared at him. And he stared back at you.

*Oh lord, he's insane! I have to call the police NOW* you thought while staring at the figure in front of you who just said that he was a cat.

A friggin cat.

"Hahahaha! Sure you are...hehe" you awkwardly faked a laugh as you shifted to the door. "Course homie, yeah you are a cat!" you also added to emphasize that you were "believing" him.

"No, seriously, I mean it." he said calmly with his eyes not drifting off and still following every step you made. "Course you do! You are a cat, right!" you smiled and nodded your head, nearly outside of the kitchen. "Gosh...so tiring...stop crawling around and listen." his voice sounded annoyed, indeed he was annoyed. It was only polite to let an insane person say what he wanted to, that's why you slowly stood up and listened "I am your cat who you picked up in that alley. I was in that carton as you know and you brought me home. Your mom hated messiness that's why you didn't say anything. Enough? This proves that I am your cat." he explained as he also stood up.

That left your mouth hanging open. "This doesn't make sense at all. And what the hell is wrong with you?! Stalking me like this!! I will call the police if you are not leaving this house immediately!!" you shouted with your shaky voice and backed off to get to the telephone in the hallway. "Watchu saying? I'm not your stalker." he stated, making a step towards you and looking at you with these judging eyes. "BACK OFF YOU ERT!" you shouted and ran to the telephone, intending to call the police. "Argh..so annoying. Who are you calling stalker? No one would volunteer to be, I mean just look at your face." he retorted cheekily and smirked while raising one of his eyebrows. "Excuse me?! What did you say?!" you furiously turned to him, completely forgetting about the fact that he was an insane stalker, calling himself a cat. "You heard it" he replied. "Come here so that I can beat some sense in that brain." you shrieked and stormed towards him. This was all he wanted.

"Catch me if you can" he laughed and jumped back into the kitchen. "YAAAH! Come here!" you shouted even angrier than before and dashed into the kitchen too. He was standing behind the work top and challenged you with t

Please log in to read the full chapter