Troublemaker /BGM hooting/

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Though it was quite strange for your mother to make dinner, you just asked her "What's there for supper?" Your mom happily grinned and told you "Saengseon gui (grilled fish) and Kimbap (rice+stuffing wrapped in seaweed)" Acceptable, you would say. Whenever your mom cooks, she either ruins the whole kitchen and wants you to eat her "selfmade coal" or she makes food that's edible, like today.

*I love you for not posioning me* you sighed in relief. "The kimbap is all yours! I made it for you since you won't eat fish" she then said. You froze. The fish was perfect for the cat but how were you supposed to get it to your room without your mom noticing. And she was right when she said that you didn't like fish. Actually you hated it. Not because of the smell or the taste, but the incident when you were 4 years old. It still hunts you. Back then your parents were having dinner, when your father was still here.

They had been eating fish, but a call for your mom interrupted the get-together. She had to pick up her friend who forgot her house keys. Your father just stayed, finishing his meal, then went to bed because he had a terrible headache. You, who was sitting on a chair eyed the half-eaten fish of your mum and decided to just take it. Out of curiosity...you've never eaten fish before and your parents wouldn't give you even a piece. Why? Of course because of the fish bones. You could choke. And you did. It was the most terrifying and traumatic experience in your life. You choked on quite a big fish bone and were immediately gasping for air. Calling out for your dad, who was still sleeping, you slowly getting out of air and strength. Luckily your mom and her friend returned just a moment ago. In great shock and worry they rushed to the hospital and eventually you got off lightly. Since that incident you swore you'd never ever eat fish again.

Your mom was just taking a piece of the meat and putting in . You were silently eating your kimbaps while you were thinking about the best way to get your little pet some food. Still feeling a bit hungry after devouring the last kimbap on the plate, you watched your mom having her fish.

"Um...mom, can you leave me a bit of the fish?" you asked her even though that weird feeling of rejection crept in your body. Your mom stared at you dumbfounded "Why? I thought you'll never ever have fish again?" "I want to eat it later. I think I have to overcome it" you lied but thought about it again. It has almost been 13 years since that accident. Wasn't it time to overcome your fear?

Please log in to read the full chapter