Wedding Day

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpdKEoHRkM&feature=related

──────

 

Since that day, the family had become busy to help both L.Joe and you for the wedding preparation. Myungsoo had helped you with your wedding plans. L.Joe's noona, Byunghee had designed you a special made of hers for your wedding dress. L.Joe had secretly bought an apartment for the two of you. While you, yourself had been pretty occupied with learning some cooking skills, what a housewife usually does and others.

The day had finally comes. You were sitting in the in the dresser room, with L.Joe's biological mother. She smile as she walk over you. 

"Aigoo, look at my daughter-in-law, why so beautiful," she lightly patted your cheeks. You blushed.

"Omma, me too." Byunghee pouted. The three of you laughed along.

"Your mom surely would be happy if she sees you right now my daughter," she gazed into your eyes. Somehow, happy tears start to b in your eyes.

"Omma, you mad her cry already," Byunghee sighed. You giggled. "Gomawo ommoni," you hugged her tightly.

She patted your head lightly.

 

There's a knock on the door. "It's about time already. You can come out now," the girl bowed and walkaway. You stepped outside with a nervous feelings.

Myungsoo saw you walking towards him slowly with a slight nervous expression. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it lightly. 

"how beautiful. My baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter