Jung Hoik incident

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GtKnPEbkog

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪  CHEMISTRY OF LOVE  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

You entered your new class. The girls started whispering and staring at you. You walk pass by a guy and he started to whistling over you. You pretended like you didn't hear it. This time, you sit on the second last row in the class. A blonde boy whom sat in front of you turned around facing you. He smile, welcoming.

You smile back as in reply. 

"Waah~ it's Woosang oppa" the girls drooling over a guy as he pass by them. His eyes caught you then he turn to look at the blonde guy in front of you just now.

"Yo~", he make their shake hand greeting. You look away. *He reminds me of Ricky* You flipped over your textbook. 

"Please take your seat", a teacher walk in with her record book. She's tall and pretty. "Oh, we have a new friend here. Please introduce yourself", she smile and motion you to introduce yourself. You stood up and brushed your skirt. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim ~~~~~. I came from Seoul High.", you bowed. You could tell ttheir eyes were on you. 

You slipped down on your chair back. You heaved a slight breath. 

During your recess, you went to the girl's washroom. You sat on the closed toilet lid. *Now I really really miss them.* you pouted. After a few minutes, you walked out of the toilet. You're having a tour around the school when someone accidentally bumped on you. Your fall hard on the hard floor. "Ouch", you winced.

The boy quickly ran to you. "Are you okay? Oh my god, I didn't meant it. I'm sorry. Do you want me to bring you to the nursing room?", he peek. You shook and smile. "No, thanks. I'm fine, thank you"

He meekly scrathed his head. "Let me help you", he held his hand out to help you get up. You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter