My Lover

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WWgPih3DA

 

The two of you arrived in front of his house door. He try to key in the password but failed epicly. He still struggling to key in the password. You giggled, how funny he was. He stopped what he was doing and try to peek at you. 

"What's the password?", you blinked innocently. 

"931123", he said sheepishly. You keyed in the password. *His birthday* You thought. He brought you in and gently laid your on the couch as he went to the kitchen to get a pack of ice for your bruised feet.

 

He came back a second later with a pack of ice in his hand. He propped his back down in front of you as he put the ice lightly under your feet making you winced at the coldness of the ice. 

 

"I'm sorry. It'll hurt a bit, okay?," he try to make sure of it. You nod as a yes to it. He continue it again. When the coldness stung your feet once again you grasp on his arm tightly. He looked at you again, fretfull.

 

You quickly say "It's okay, just continue,". So he did. You gazed at him admiringly as he still try to fix some wounds at your feet. Your hand lightly his black hair without realizing. He slowly tilted his head up, looking at you. You smile admiringly at him. In reply, he smile back at you. Your hand can't get off of his silky and smooth hair.

 

"I miss you Byunghyun. I miss you so much. I'm not leacing you back then. Myungsoo and I was found by harabeoji's workers on the day the two of us heading back from Gwangju after seeing umma and appa," you start to explain what had happened. He gazed at you, baffled.

 

"Harabeoji? You had found him?, " his eyes lit up like a Puss in the Boots. You beamingly nod.

 

His smile widened into a grinned instead. "And the reason why I didn't call you because I had lost both Myungsoo and mine's phone. ," You continued. You explained everything to him that night. He would nod and gazed at you while you're explaining to him. After finished explaining, you took a shower and after you did he took a short shower too.

 

 

You were in the kitchen making a ramyun kimchi for the two of you. L.Joe entered the kitchen quietly try not to let you know his entrance. You're trying to take a taste of the ramyun when he suddenly sneak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter