The Day Appa Will Finally Return Home

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSGuY0rcfMU

- - - - - - - - - 

 

"Appa... you should eaat more", you kept on urging him to eat more. He had gotten better day by day as Dr Park said. Little did you know, you're grateful he's getting improved with his condition. But you still refused to go to school. So as L.Joe. He insisted to stay with you and your dad. He watched you and your dad. He felt slightly envious of your relationship with your family member.

You heaved a loud sighed and pouted. "~~~~ah", L.Joe came over. "Don't be mad at your dad. He's just doesn't feel like to eat it anymore. Hmm?", L.Joe tilted your face up. Although your dad had getting better, he can only stay on the bed.

"...Okies", you smiled. He patted on your head. "I'm going to send this to the counter first", you brought the tray dish away. 

L.Joe was startled by the touch of your dad. He held L.Joe's hand and pulled him to sit down. L.Joe sat on the chair next to the bed. 

"I can see how much you love my daughter", your dad spoke. "I believe in you. I believe she will be good in your care. I hope you'll take a good care of her. Hug her when she cry, be with her when she felt alone. She's someone who can cry easily too. Myungsoo is the only one who understands her better than anyone else besides you", he squeezed L.Joe's palm. L.Joe can't believe what he had said to him.

"Abeonim..", L.Joe gulped. He don't know why, but he felt really happy when someone else had a faith in him. Your dad smile. "I know she might be clumsy at times. But she'll surely miss you when you're not by her side even though you're the one who leave her. So please take care of her when I'm gone.", he reassured him. L.Joe gazed into his eyes in thankful. 

"I will", L.Joe squeez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter