Falling In Love?

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/OpB79WmDlAc

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Wooo~ Choding is here~", Woohyun sang happily. The others laughed. Sungjong quickly grabbed your wrist

drag you away to a seat next to him. Before Sungyeol could protest, Sungjong push you down to sit. You shrugged.

Sungyeol gave him a glare. Sungjong only stuck out his tongue. You giggled. Myungsoo sit next to you.

A waitress comes in with a cake. The 7 of you except Sungyeol, stand up. You started singing the birthday song first. “Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you…”, and soon the others joined in too. “Happy birthday to Choding-yeol~~ Happy birthday to you~”, the rest of you clapped. Sungyeol’s face turns into a blush red. He blew the candles.

One by one of them handed him the gift excluding you. You felt stupid. You pout, Sungyeol saw it. He approached you.

“Hey, it’s okay if you don’t have any gift for me. As long as you attend my birthday party.”, he caressed your head. You smile half-heartedly because you still feel sorry.

Myungsoo nudge Sungyeol. “How about give me a hug”, Sungyeol wink at you. You smile and nod. Sungyeol opened up his arms. You hugs him tightly as if that will be the last time you’re going to see him.

“Hurray~~”, the others cheered. You chuckled.                  

So as the party go well. Sunggyu kept on talking with Woohyun and bullying the maknae, Sungjong. Sometime, you would laugh but sometime you would go against them.

As it’s getting late, you guys separately going home. You walk hands in hand with Myungsoo.

“How was today?”, Myungsoo looked at you. You beamed. “Good”, you put your thumbs up.

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me it’s Yeollie oppa’s birthday?”

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. “I thought you remember about it. And you went to school with appa this morning?”, he look at you. You nod. “Oh”.

“Oppa… do you know, Sujin ah… She get jealous of me today.”, you giggled. Myungsoo gazed at you. “Really?”. Though he didn’t really care about that, he have to act like one since you’re happy to tell him about that.

“You know, she saw my watch today and she said that she’s envied me because oppa bought it for me”, you showed your watch.

“You’re lucky then”, he smiles. You swung your hands back and forth as Myungsoo laughed at your giddiness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter