My Favourite L.Joe

Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovk8MbK_3vo

 

 

You warily glanced around the club. The sounds of the music was so loud that your heart getting thump thump thump sounds too. Some of the girls were staring at you as if you're the weirdest person in there. You walked past them and sit at the bar. So many people were dancing to the rythm in the middle of the dance floor. 

 

"What would you like miss?", you turned around to see a waiter in front of where you were sitting. "Coke?",you unsure they have it or not. 

 

"Coke? Okay",he said and walk away. Your eyes examined the bar shelves. There are so many various types of wine. You turned back your attention to the stage. The music changed, to an even louder song. The waiter just now return and serves you your coke. You try a little bit of the drink at first hjust to make sure it's a real coke. After you had sure it's a real coke, you the coke with your straw. 

 

You started to get bored eventually when you feel like there's nothing you can do there. It's getting late and later. You glanced to your wrist and it's almost 11:55  midnight already and yet you haven't see any trace of L.Joe. 

 

Kimchi was just about to go into the middle of the crowd of the dance floor when his eyes spotted you pouting there in front of the bar. He smile. You used to be quite silent in class and yet how come someone like you would go to a place like this. He walked towards your direction. You didn't noticed him as you're busy looking around for L.Joe.

 

"Hey", someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and your eyes brighten. "Hey, Kimchi. What are you doing here?", you change into an interested expression. He smirked. "I should have ask you what you're doing here. So you're alone?", he queried.

 

"You beamed and nod. "Yeah" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "Wanna dance with me?"

 

You thought about it a while. *Why not?* He held out his hand and you slipped your hand hesitatedly with him. He dragged you into the middle of the dance floor and he started dancing to the beat. You stood still there not sure how you're going to dance with the people around you were so closed to each other. One grinding onto each other. "Come on, dance", he assured you.

 

You just dance in whatever you feel like. You make the groovy move. Other people around you stopped dancing and stared at you. You realized they are staring at you and you immediately stopped dancing and walk out of the crowd. Kimchi laughed at how funny you were.

 

*Sheesh What am I thinking* You covered your face as you walked to your place earlier but there's someone had taken the seat. With two girls beside him. You frowned. *That's my seat*

 

"Oppa, you want more cherry?", one of the girl said as she hold out a cherry in front of him. He smirked. "Sure, babe", he said and the girl plopped the cherry into his mouth. The other girl who is in front of you took a cherry too. "Me too oppa", she said and the boy turn around at her. Your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter