The Bet is made.

The BET

After school IU and Taeyang started cleaning the toilets. They started with the boy’s washroom, which was also the most disgusting thing IU had ever seen. How the hell was it possible to pee on the floor?!
 

“Okay, now I kinda hate the guy with the annoying smirk.” IU said, while cleaning the mirrors. Someone had written the word “” with graffiti on it. How uncreative.
 

“I know, right? He should be here cleaning, instead of hanging out with that cross-dresser guy.” Taeyang said. IU laughed.
 

“But damn it was funny when that Taecyeon-guy was standing on the roof in a pink dress and blonde wig…” she smirked.
 

“Maybe he lost a bet or something, those weird guys don’t have anything to do but making weird bets, according to rumors at least.” he said, and wiped sweat of his forehead. It wasn’t hot in the room or anything, he was just nervous from being alone with IU.
 

“Those rich people are SO lucky! They don’t have to work part-time jobs, make breakfast for their siblings or wake up early! I guess that’s called being born with a silver spoon, Being handsome, rich and smart. I’m only born with a plastic spoon, if that can do it, I’m ugly, and poor and stupid.” IU sighed. She wished that one of these silver-spoon-guys would just notice her.
 

“That’s not true, IU sshi You’re pretty, smart, kind and caring… you’re worth way more than those arrogant people, Let’s use Hwang Tiffany as an ensemble. She ‘s pretty and rich, but she’s SO arrogant, and who would like to~” he didn’t get to finish as IU cut him off.
 

“And also very smart. Though she’s arrogant, she’s way better than someone like me. She had Jang Wooyoung for god’s sake!” IU said. How she envied Hwang Tiffany.
 

“You could also get Jang Wooyoung if you wanted to you just have to have self confidence”

Wooyoung, Junho, Taecyeon and Chansung walked around in the school halls. When they passed the boy’s washroom that no one (with exceptions of geeks, graffiti-painters and persons who just couldn’t hold it) ever used, as it was very disgusting, they heard something quite interesting.
 

“You could also get Jang Wooyoung if you wanted to you just have to have self confidence.” It was that geeky guy, Taeyang, who said it. He was probably cleaning the washroom with the girl who was late, IU.
 

“Come on, like I would want to have that arrogant born-with-a-silver-spoon guy, even if I had a chance he’s too annoying” the girl said. Wooyoung was completely positive that it was IU. He didn’t know why, but he could recognize her voice from the other girls’ voices. It sounded so natural, without any fake cuteness in it.
 

When they heard IU’s comment, all of the guys dropped their jaws. It was rare for someone to say they didn’t want them, as they were the most popular guys in school.
 

Chansung, and Junho looked like she was kidding, Taecyeon tried to suppress his laughter as IU and Taeyang didn’t know that they were listening, but Wooyoung himself wasn’t surprised at all. He always knew that this girl was different, but he was soon to discover how different she actually was.
The three other guys dragged Wooyoung away.

 

“1.000.000TWD on that you don’t have the heart to date her, make her confess love to you and then dump her. You’ll get four months to do it, and you will of course have to kiss her” Chansung said coldly, but then smirked.
 

“I accept the challenge. It’s not like I haven’t kissed someone before .. actually, the list is quite long already” Wooyoung said in an arrogant way.

 

“I’m still traumatized by that bet” Taecyeon said, looking scared, and then scowling at Junho.
 

“Now… let’s seal the deal with some beer!” Chansung said.

IU was working one of her part-time jobs. She was a servant in a bar… a very tired servant in a bar. Four familiar guys came in, acting rather drunk. IU recognized them right away. It was Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Chansung and junho. She looked annoyed at them.
 

“I don’t get you guys you’re late, skip school and drink in weekdays, and yet you get perfect grades?” she asked them when she had made sure that her boss was not looking, nor listening.
 

“Well, Wooyoung is clearly a genius” Junho said. He was clearly the most sober of them.
 

“But what about the rest of you?” she asked. She didn’t get an answer before they were out of the bar again. She thought about how weird they were, but then started working again, as she needed the money, even though she hated to work all the time.

When IU finally got home, she fell asleep in her family’s half broken secondhand couch. Of course she didn’t get to sleep long, before she was woken up by her father.
 

“Ji Eun ~ah, I’m leaving now .. remember to take care of your siblings, your mother is still working there’s food in the fridge if you get hungry, oh, and I almost forgot… there’s a guy on the phone who wants to talk to you” he said. IU smiled.
 

“Okay, Appa see you… good luck at the casino” she said. She knew that he wouldn’t win anything, but it would only disturb the family-peace if she pointed it out. As soon as her father was gone, she ran to the phone. She was completely positive that it was Taeyang.
 

“Why are you calling this number? I clearly asked you to call my cell phone .. my dad is SO gonna misunderstand us now” she said.
“Ji Eun?” she heard a well-known voice say. It wasn’t Taeyang, but the popular guy with the pretty eyes; Wooyoung.
“Wooyoung?” she asked surprised. She heard her little brother run around the living room. As soon as he heard the name ‘Wooyoung’ he started to dance around and sing: “Ji Eun’s got a boyfriend, Ji Eun’s got a boyfriend” very loudly.

 

“Yeah, it’s me I was wondering if we could meet up after school tomorrow?” he asked.
 

“Okay… Wooyoung, tomorrow will be great” she said and sounded a bit dreamier than she wanted to, which made her little brother sing even louder.
 

“Ji Eun’s got a boyfriend! Ji Eun’s got a boyfriend!”
 

“Shut up, Ji Woo!” she said.
 

“Who is it singing?” Wooyoung asked a bit laughing.
 

“Just my very annoying little brother who thinks that I’m dating every boy who’s calling the house” IU said impatiently.
 

“Oh … But see ya, Ji Eun” he said.
 

“See you.

Wooyoung was smirking in his room. This had been easier than he thought. Now he just had to kiss her, make her confess, dump her and get the money. Then it would be his turn to make up a bet. It knocked on his door.
 

“Come in!” he yelled, and it opened.
 

“Young master, Miss Hwang is on the phone” one of his maids said. This one looked new. He looked at her name sign. It said ‘Dara Park’.
 

“Thank you.” He said and followed her to the room with one of the money phones that belonged to his family. Of course Tiffany wasn’t abled to reach his cell phone, as he was talking with IU. As soon as he answered her call, she started asking like crazy.
 

“Wooyoung ah?! Who were you talking to?! Was it a girl?! Did you ask her out?! Don’t you want me anymore?!” Tiffany asked, all in one breath. Wooyoung felt quite amused by it.
 

“Tiffany, we need to have a serious talk together… I can’t date you, we broke up last year. Maybe we have dated a bit since, but I need a serious and stable relationship.” He said. He was lying, clearly, but Tiffany didn’t notice.
 

“You’re so mean!” she said and hung up."

"Thank you!"

=============================

Chapter II is Done, Kekekekeke! Hope you Like it! :D 

Anyways Thank you for Commenting and subscribing this Fanfic! Hwaitng! :D

LOOK AT THIS COUPLE VERY CUTE!  Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :DD Hwaiting!