Glowing eyes.

The BET

A few days after, Wooyoung picked IU up. Of course Gyo won, Min Ah and JiYeon had helped her get ready. She looked stunning well, not from Wooyoung’s standards, but the most people would think she did. Wooyoung’s standards in everything were always very simple; if a thing wasn’t perfect, it was bad. Very bad. If that spark in her eyes would just disappear.
 

“Hey” she said happily. How could this girl always be happy? It wasn’t like her life seemed easy, and yet she was so annoyingly cheerful.
 

“Hello.” He said coldly. She looked weirdly at him.
 

“What?” he asked her.
 

“I was just wondering if you could ever be happy you always seem so distant” IU said. Distant was a good word to describe Wooyoung, though other words would usually come easier into peoples’ mind. Words such as cold, arrogant and superficial.
 

“Funny word you chose” he said. He tried to smile, but it wasn’t easy. He rarely smirked, and laughed even less. She was right in one thing; he wasn’t a happy person.
 

“What’s so funny about it?” she asked him curiously. Now they were on their way to Wooyoung’s car.
 

“It’s just … I’m used to be described with other words … distant seems so … neutral” he explained. She smiled. Not a fake smile like his, but a big, happy smile.
 

“Then how can you always be this happy?” he asked her.
 

“Well when a lot of bad things happened to you, you’ll have to choices; you can become silent, cold and arrogant, or you can become happy and positive.” she said. Wooyoung looked at it. She made it sound like it was so easy.
 

“It isn’t that easy” he said.

 

“I know, but it’s not that hard either it’s just about being abled to choose before turning into a person without feelings on the outside, and too many feelings on the inside” IU said. Wooyoung thought about it. This girl was scary.
 

“But what about those people who already have lost their feelings both on the outside and inside?” Wooyoung asked.
 

“They might just as well be dead a life without feelings are like no life at all” IU said and sighed. It was very clear how she felt at that moment.

“Are you tired?” he asked her. He didn’t know why he suddenly cared, but those words she just spoke made him feel understood, for the first time in his life, since that thing happened.

“No, just a bit nervous” she said and smiled. Not the same smile as before. This smile seemed much more mature.

When IU got out of Wooyoung's car, Taeyang was of course waiting for her. He wasn’t mad, just curious.

“So… How did it go?” he asked her. She smiled.

“It went quite okay, I think~” she said shyly. She hadn’t noticed it herself, but she was way more mature when she was with Wooyoung.

“IU, when you say things went quite okay it’s either because it went incredible or terrible” Taeyang said and smiled. Even though he couldn’t have her, he could show his great knowledge about her.

“I don’t know yet that depends on when he calls me” she said, smiling.

“Why does it depend on that?” Taeyang asked.

“Everyone knows if he calls right after the date, he wants to get it over with, if he calls one of two days after he has been planning on what to say, if he calls three of four days after he’s lazy, and if it takes any longer time he’s not worth it, and has a girlfriend” IU said. Taeyang almost dropped his jaw.

“When was that rule made?” he asked her.

“Oh, a long time ago … it’s like the rule that says you can’t date the ex boyfriend of your best friend, and that the guy calls” she said. Taeyang looked at her with fright drawn on his face.

“You’re getting kind of scary.” he said. She just laughed.

 

“Why can’t I just call her now?” Wooyoung asked them, sounding confused.
 

“Isn’t it obvious?” Chansung asked.
 

“If you call her right after the date, she’ll know that you’re trying to get it over with … you have to call her one or two days after. That’ll show that you planned on what to say. If you call three of four days after the date, she’ll think you’re lazy, and if it takes any longer she will think that you have a girlfriend” he continued.
 

“Why is it that you know that? That’s the rule-book chicks run after.” Junho said.
 

“Exactly. If you have ever dated eight girls at once without getting caught, you would know these things” Chansung said. Taecyeon suddenly looked at Wooyoung.
 

“But, how did it go?” he asked him.
 

“It went okay; she seemed to have fun.” Wooyoung said.

He obviously couldn’t tell them the truth; that he also had fun. It was just a bet. He only did it for the money and fun, though he started to doubt that a bit.
 

“But she’s so ugly” he complained.

She had made him realized that he was more poor than her, is being rich wasn’t about money, but feelings. Of course he couldn’t tell the guys his new view of life. Instead he said bad things about IU, to raise his self confidence.
 

“It’s not that bad … she’s quite cute” Taecyeon said. Everyone knew that he wouldn’t date a cute girl himself.

The next day at school everyone of course already knew about Wooyoung and IU going out. During break IU was forced to answer questions, which improved Minho’s business.
 

“What’s your name again?” he asked a junior, who was busy buying Chansung’s phone number.
 

“UEE” the girl said.
 

“UEE, huh? What a weird name…” Minho said. She seemed annoyed, but kept it in, in order to get the phone number.
 

IU caught Wooyoung’s eyes a few times that day. Though he could trick everyone else at school, he couldn’t trick her. He did have feelings; he just liked to hide them.
 

“Lee Ji Eun, can you please deliver this to Jang Wooyoung?” a junior asked her.
 

“I’m sorry, but I think he would appreciate if you did it yourself” IU smiled. It was a pink letter, and IU knew what kind of letter just by watching it.
 

“But I don’t dare to, he’s so scary.” the junior said.
 

“Why do you want to confess to him, then?” IU asked.
 

“Because he’s handsome, of course” the junior smiled. IU just shook her head.
 

“I think you should do it yourself … I think it will impress Jang Wooyoung if you’re brave” IU said and smiled.

Actually, she highly doubted that, but she wanted to encourage the girl to do it herself.
 

She knew that Wooyoung would reject the junior politely. She just knew it. She followed the junior to where Wooyoung was standing, and decided to hide.
 

"Uhmmm .. Jang Wooyoung, I like you, please look at this letter” the junior said. Wooyoung looked arrogantly at her.
 

“I don’t date ugly girls, and that’s how you should be considered. By the way, I already have a girlfriend… now get lost!” he yelled at the junior. IU was in shock, but decided to confront him.

===============================================================

Sorry For the late Update But hope you like this one! And anyways i will make another one again because it's Saturday! 

Kekekeke! BTW Thanks to the Subcriber and Commenters of Thi FanFic! Aja Aja Fighting!