Sadness

The BET

When IU reached Wooyoung she stared him down.
 

“WHAT was that?!” she asked him. She was angry. Not because he rejected the girl, but because of the way he did it in.
 

“What are you talking about?” he asked her, and yawned in a rude way. She stared him down, though he was taller than her.
 

“What’s wrong now?” he asked, he was obviously annoyed. She didn’t care.
 

“You could at least reject her in a proper way, like saying that you will think about it” – Chansung smiled and said that it was how he like rejecting and dumping girls the most – “or something like that” she said.
 

“Why would I do that? Not replying a girls love confession will just cause red marks on my cheeks” he said.

Chansung pointed at his red marks, which were perfectly shaped as a hand. Junho and Taecyeon looked at it like it was the most interesting thing ever.
 

“That looks like a tough one was she really that good-looking?” Junho asked him.
 

“She was ... she was also sane, but her best friends weren’t It was worse with Tiffany didn’t go easy on me” he looked blaming at Taecyeon.
 

“We’ve gotten off topic! Wooyoung, I honestly think you should consider how you treat girls!” IU said.

Taecyeon, Chansung and Junho started laughing from that comment. IU wondered why.
 

“What’s so funny?” she asked them, looking un-understanding.
 

“If you just knew.” Taecyeon laughed. She rolled her eyes. These guys were SO annoying.

When IU had walked away the guys cracked even more up.
 

“And I’d bet she thinks she’s an exception” Chansung smirked. She obviously wasn’t, the only thing that kept her from knowing it was that she was a part of a stupid bet.
 

“Well, isn’t she? It’s not like I’ve treated yet” Wooyoung said coldly.

Telling them that he and IU had chemistry would in their mind be worse than saying he was gay (which he would never say, as he wasn’t a joker).
 

“No, but she will think you did if she finds out” Taecyeon said. Junho and Chansung nodded, and then laughed meanly.
 

“But she doesn’t need to find out, does she?” he asked.
 

“Why wouldn’t we tell her? It’s not like she matters” Junho yawned. He clearly didn’t notice Wooyoung’s reasons.
 

“Because she’s immature she’ll just tell the whole school, and ruin my chances with all the other girls in school … she could do something like that” Wooyoung said. He lied, but as usual no one could see through his act. He was an expert at acting.
 

“Since when did the girls start caring about those things? I though they were only dating us because we’re handsome, which makes Ji Eun an easy task” Chansung said. He obviously didn’t understand.
 

“Okay, then… but don’t blame me when you get rejected by some girl because of heartlessness” Wooyoung said. That was the only thing that could drag Chansung to his side, and he knew it.

 

“Junho, Wooyoung has a point, Girls don’t have anything agienst being played, but when there’s money involved it might affect our reputation Maybe we should just not tell her” Chansung said.
 

“Yeah, Wooyoung may be right okay, then it’s settled Lee Ji Eun is not supposed to know that it’s a bet” Junho said coldly.

All of them looked where Taecyeon was standing before. He wasn’t there anymore.
 

“Taecyeon I’ll miss you in Hawaii, but you know I have to go, see you” they heard Yoona say behind them.

All of them turned around to look at them. Taecyeon was already hugging her in a sweet way. Junho looked bored.
 

"Taecyeon, are you too busy with saying goodbye in a touching and dramatic way, or do you have time to go and drink beer with the rest of us?” he asked Taecyeon.
 

“Just two seconds and I’ll be there” Taecyeon said and smiled at Junho.
 

“Okay then, but it’s not like you won’t see her in a year”

When IU got “home,” she discovered something terrible, which made her feel very unwelcome.
 

Actually, she could feel that something when wrong in the second she stepped in. It was not very hard, as all the maids and butlers were running around like hens without heads.
 

“YOU! Lee Ji Eun, WHERE IS MY SON?!” Taeyang's mother was yelling. It was a very clear question; the only problem was that she didn’t know where to get the answer.

 

“I don’t~”
 

“Don’t pretend! Don’t think that I don’t know you’ve been planning this all along! He even left a note saying that he wants to be with a girl who we won’t approve!” Taeyang’s mother continued. IU got angrier and angrier by second.
 

“WHY would I date Young Master while having a boyfriend?! You may use money as an excuse, but my boyfriend is for your information JUST as rich as Taeyang, and has JUST as good abilities to protect me!”

now it was IU’s time to yell. She hated being scolded when she was guilty, and even more when she was innocent and now she also hated Taeyang's mother, which didn’t make a good combination in this situation.
 

“If you deny admitting it you can pack your stuff and leave!” Taeyang's mother said. IU just shrank her shoulders, and walked up stairs to get her stuff. Then she walked down stairs, and out of the door.
 

It wasn’t early, but yet it wasn’t late. The twilight was slowly starting to come, and the traffic seemed endless. The sun still shined a bit, but it wasn’t much. It was a kind of depressing picture, but everything was better than staying at Taeyang’s mansion. Actually she thought that Taeyang was selfish for leaving her in such a situation, but she also wondered who he was with.

Wooyoung was lying on his bed. He was a little bit drunk, but still clear-minded enough to think about the things that had happened lately.

He’s father had killed someone, but that was a common thing to happen. The only difference was that this was because of jealousy, according to rumors. It was something about a woman named Isabella, and a middle-aged man being with her, though he was married. Just like Wooyoung’s father was.

“If I tell mom, she may die from the anger, but if I don’t tell her she’ll be happy and unknowing” Wooyoung said to himself.

“But I will feel guilty for the rest of my life.” he added.

It was a tough decision. He decided to take a walk in a park to clear up his thoughts, though it was late, and a lot of homeless people were asleep on the benches.

When he actually reached the park, he saw something that shocked him. A girl was lying with an old, blue blanket, deeply asleep. She didn’t look much older than him, but the pink backpack that she used as a pillow though, looked like it had turned least twenty-five.

He walked closer, afraid to wake her up, but still too curious to let her be. Her hair seemed familiar, and so did her shadow she looked like.

“Lee Ji Eun?” he asked gently. He smirked. Why was she sleeping on a bench?
“IU?” He asked, this time louder. She woke up.
“Wooyoung?”

==============================================

Annyeong Hope you like this Chapter, Anyways i know your curious about taeyang but i won't tell you about that, just please wait for the next Chapter! kekekekekeke! :D

Aja Aja Hwaiting! :D