Sweet kisses.

The BET

“Yes, yeah, it’s me… Why are you sleeping here?” he asked her. She seemed more fragile than usual.
 

“Oh Taeyang ran away from home, so his mother fired me as she thinks it’s my fault that he ran away, Why are you here?” she asked. He noticed that her eyes looked sad.
 

“I just wanted to take a walk” he said. It wasn’t a complete lie, and he didn’t feel a need to tell IU the whole truth. She didn’t need to know about his family situation.
 

“Oh Okay,” IU said. Her cell phone rang.
 

“Hello?” Wooyoung heard her say.
 

“What?! No way because of that woman he slept with?” he heard her say. He noticed that her eyes were red, and that she was holding her cell phone very tightly.
 

“I’ll be there, mom, I’ll be there,” she said, and pushed the red bottom.
 

“What’s wrong?” He found himself asking. He didn’t want to interfere in her life, but he just couldn’t stand seeing her so sad.
 

“My father is hospitalized in a critical condition, he was almost killed by some gangster-guys because of jealousy. he slept with this random woman, that one of them apparently loved.” IU said.

She was wiping away tears with the back of her hand. Wooyoung got a sudden urge to help her.
 

“I’ll drive you to the hospital, I live pretty close to this place, so we can get a car quickly.” Wooyoung said.

IU followed him to his mansion, where he quickly found a driver, and one of his favorite cars. After that, the driver started driving to the hospital. A thought suddenly hit Wooyoung.
 

“You said that it was because of a woman, right? What’s her name?” Wooyoung asked. The thought was frightening, and he needed to confirm whether it was true or not.
 

“Isabella or something like that.” IU cried. Wooyoung felt weird. Was it his family’s fault?
 

“Isabella Lee?” Wooyoung asked. She nodded. He was terrified.
 

“Ji Eun ah, please don’t hate me after I’ve said this but I kinda think I know he did it” Wooyoung said.

He looked guilty, and IU looked interested at him.
 

“I know who did it too, I mean, it’s a very famous gangster-guy my stupid father knew that he loved Isabella, so.” she started to cry again.

 

“You don’t understand Ji Eun, it’s not just a famous gangster, it’s…”
 

Wooyoung, could you please stop calling me Ji Eun? I prefer IU” she said. Wooyoung looked weirdly at her.
 

“Then, IU, it’s not just anyone, it’s probably my father who tried to kill your father” Wooyoung said, sounding frustrated.

IU looked at him in shock for a few seconds, and then started laughing.
 

“Wooyoung, you’re such a joker”

“Mom, where’s dad?!” IU asked her mother as soon as she had reached the hospital with Wooyoung. She had already forgotten the little “joke” Wooyoung had made up earlier.

“He’s in room 456” her mother said. IU and Wooyoung ran to room 456, and opened the door. IU found her father lying in a bed.
 

“IU?” her father asked. She just looked at him.
 

“Mr. Lee.” Wooyoung said. IU's father looked at him.
 

“IU, who’s this fella?” her father asked, while looking at Wooyoung. IU just tried to smile.
 

“I’m IU’s friend from school.” Wooyoung said.

When he saw her family he started feeling sorry for her. It was very clear on the way they dressed that they didn’t have any money.
 

“What’s your name?” IU’s father asked Wooyoung.

"Jang Wooyoung.” Wooyoung said. IU’s father looked terrified by the mention of Wooyoung’s name.

“The son of~?” her father didn’t dare to finish, and Wooyoung just nodded.

“What do you want?” her father asked. He sounded scared, and Wooyoung noticed that his condition didn’t seem critical at all.

“What should I want?” Wooyoung asked in an arrogant tone.

“Well, excuse me, but it seems quite planned out that you, the son of the man who almost killed me, comes to visit me at the hospital” IU’s father said.

“I can understand why my father tried to kill you know you’re so rude” Wooyoung said and yawned.

“Oh well, IU, it’s time to go home now” he added. IU looked weirdly at him.
 

“Go home?” she asked.

 

“Didn’t Taeyang run away? You have to stay somewhere.” Wooyoung said and rolled his eyes.
 

“Don’t do it Ji Eun ah, it’s too shameful!” her father tried.
 

“Wooyoung, I can’t just stay there without working for your family, I have to pay someway” IU said. Her father looked very shocked, like she had just offered to pay in a very impropriate way.
 

“You will just act good around my parents and they’ll love you…” Wooyoung said and smiled.
 

“Define act good” IU said.
 

“It’s not very hard…”

“Not very hard?!” IU shouted when she was alone. She looked at a book that Wooyoung had given to her, with all the rules on how to act well around rich people. She decided to take notes, but read it aloud to herself first. When she opened it, she realized that it was written in hand, and that Wooyoung must’ve written it himself.
 

“The most important rule should be to smile, and talk in a proper way, which means no swearing. You should also avoid talking about things you don’t know anything about. 

If someone starts talking about something you don’t know anything about, just smile, nod and agree with them. Never actually say that you don’t know it.

Don’t express too much of your personal political opinions, when talking about politics.” She started to take notes. ‘smile, don’t swear, don’t talk about stuff you don’t know one bit about, don’t say if you don’t know, no opinions’ she wrote, and continued to read.

-

It knocked on the door to the room Wooyoung had given to her.
“Come in” she said. A few giggling maids walked inside. Behind them was another maid, who seemed to be at IU’s age. Her name sign said Dara. She seemed a bit more determined than the rest.

 

“Young Master asked us to get you ready for dinner” the girl named Dara said. The two other maids just whispered to each other, and then giggled again. Ji Eun cleared .
 

“Then I guess I should go with you” she said.
 

“You should. We’ll start with hair and makeup, and then we’ll pick an outfit for you” Dara said. She seemed a bit too excited for IU to like it.

When IU looked in the mirror she got herself a big surprise. She was prettier than ever. Her hair had got curled with hot rollers, and her simple makeup really flattered her good futures. She was really pretty.
 

“Mission completed” Dara said, and the two giggling maids started giggling again. IU looked at Dara, but quickly looked away, as Dara looked very fanatic. She looked at the giggling maids.
 

“Ah hee, go get young master!” Dara said to the shortest of them. She had a weird haircut and was very, very skinny.
 

“I already told you, like, sixteen times Call me Angela” the maid said, and looked like she was being done wrong to.
 

“And I told you sixteen times that I don’t care. You know why I’m here, and that I can get you fired quicker than you can say your own name, if I wanted to” Dara said, and looked like she enjoyed her power.
 

“But…”
 

“I’ll call Tiffany if you keep on complaining” Dara said.
 

“Yeah, but…”
 

“One … two” before she reached three, Angela was out of the room and getting Wooyoung.
 

“I’m sorry that you had to see that she still doesn’t realize that I’m her boss.” Dara sighed.
 

“Wait By Tiffany Do you mean Tiffany Hwang?” IU asked.
 

“Of course.” Dara said and smiled. Before IU could answer, Angela was back with Wooyoung. Dara bowed.
 

“Young master, I don’t know if green, dark blue, black or red would flatter her best” Dara said. Wooyoung looked shortly at IU, and then at Dara again.
 

“A simple red dress with red accessories would be great, I see that you already did her makeup, well done.” Wooyoung said. His tone was indifferent from earlier.
 

“Thanks, Young Master. Miss Hwang wants you to call her, by the way.” Dara said and glared at IU.
 

“Then she’ll have to wait” Wooyoung said. He turned to the giggling maid that was not Angela.
 

“Mary, please make sure that dinner is ready at nine sharp. Not one minute earlier, not one minute later. You know how my father becomes when he gets hungry” Wooyoung said, and walked out.
 

“See?! Even Young Master uses English-names, so why don’t you?!” Hyun eun and Ah hee.
 

“Because I don’t want to” Dara answered and rolled her eyes.

At seven o’clock Wooyoung figured that IU had to be ready. When he walked to her room, he found that she wasn’t there. He sighed, and was about to leave when her cell phone made a sound. He was too curious to resist reading the text message.
 

“Ji Eun, where are you? I have tried calling your family, but they say that you’re living with that arrogant Wooyoung-guy, which I don’t believe in at all. I’m sorry that I had to leave, but I’m in trouble… trust me. Please Call me.

– Taeyang”
 

Wooyoung didn’t know how to react when IU walked in. she was smiling, and prettier than he had ever seen her.
 

“Hey” she said and smiled from ear to ear. Wooyoung smiled back at her.
 

“Did someone text me?” she asked, when she saw Wooyoung holding her cellphone.
 

“Uhm, yeah, Taeyang did,” Wooyoung said. When he thought about it, he realized that no one had ever made him curious before.

“What did he want?” IU asked. She seemed annoyed and tense by the mention of Taeyang.

“Just to know where you are and he wrote that you should call him” Wooyoung said.

“Wait why is it that you’re reading my text messages?” IU asked him. Now she seemed suspicious.

“I walked in to find you, and the tone was so annoying that I couldn’t stand it” Wooyoung said and smiled teasingly.

“I know, right? It also annoys my mom to death” IU said and smiled back.

Wooyoung looked her in her eyes, and though that now was a good opportunity to plant that kiss on her, and get it over with.

“You look really beautiful” he said and smiled at her. He used the charming tone that no girl would be abled to resist. IU blushed deeply.

“What? You really do.” he said, still in the same tone. He leaned closer to her.

“Thank you” she whispered, almost not hearable. He’s lips touched hers.
She had very soft lips. It was a totally different feeling from kissing Tiffany.

“It’s just a bet Wooyoung, you don’t like her” a voice in his head said.
It knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Foor a veery late Chapter! Anyways Thanks to everyone who keep on supporting this FF!!   :)