Chapter 6

A Promise and A Handkerchief
Luna did not know what was in her mind. It has been five days since the day Onew left her and she left Jonghyun. But, she is still waiting for Onew in front of the ramen restaurant and keep a distance from Jonghyun like a fool.

Luna sighed heavily. After waiting in front of the ramen restaurant - for the umpteen time - for more than 30 minutes, she plans to go home. It seems that she failed again to meet with Onew.

When she turned around, Jonghyun was already in front of her. Luna was surprised and she jumped up and took a few steps backward. However, she managed to control her emotions and walk passing Jonghyun with bowed head.

Jonghyun's eyes follow the movement of Luna. And when Luna passes Jonghyun, Jonghyun lowered his head and sighed heavily. Then he turned and called Luna before she going too far.

"Luna!" called Jonghyun.

Luna stopped and turned to face Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared at Luna for a while and ran to her.

"Sorry for my last words to you a few days ago. I did not mean to hurt you. At that time I can't control my emotion. Do you forgive me? " pleaded Jonghyun at Luna.

Luna smiled at Jonghyun. "To be honest I've already forgive you at that moment. I realize that my actions are also not true. Maybe because I have so much thought at that time, so I became more sensitive. But I should not leave you like that. "

"So you are forgive me?" Jonghyun asked with a big smile. Luna nodded and smiled back at Jonghyun.

"Of course. You can't not forgive me, right? I already know that," teased Jonghyun. Luna pouted. "Don't be too confident," said Luna. "I forgive you because I realized that I made a mistake. Anyway, I still can tolerate you, because you are my best friend, "Luna said cheerfully, but she regret the last sentences that she uttered. She should not say that words, given the last meeting with Jonghyun in the park. However, because she had already said it, she can only be silent and acting awkwardly.

Hearing Luna's words and Luna's action, Jonghyun smiled. "Is that the answer for me?" said Jonghyun. "Is it enough that I just be a best friend for you?" Luna bit her lip as she heard Jonghyun's words.

"No need to feel guilty," Jonghyun patted Luna's head gently. "You have the right to decide your own answer. If you want me to be your best friend, I'll do it. I'll be your best friend of all time! "Jonghyun exclaimed cheerfully.

Luna smiled. "Thank you Oppa."

Jonghyun smiled at Luna. "But there are a requirement."

"What are the requirement?" said Luna.

"You must let me to wait for you," said Jonghyun. "Can you?"

Luna did not know what to say. All she could do was smile at Jonghyun.


Three days later, Luna succeed to not think too much about Onew. But, she knew in her deepest heart, she was still waiting for him. On the other hand, Onew is still not waking up and make Key and Victoria getting anxious and desperate.

However, Victoria has decided to returned to China and live with her parents in order to rest and finish the job that abandoned since Onew's accident. Key gladly accompany Victoria to the airport the next morning.

"I'm so sorry. Onew hyung is supposed to accompany Noona at this moment. But ..., " Key sighed heavily. Victoria just smiled bitterly.

"To be honest, I was concerned. Will he be okay?" Victoria's uneasy tone heard.

"He just fell asleep a little longer. I think he'll be fine, maybe? Moreover, you're worrying him too long. It's time for you to relax and forget all your restlessness and finish your job. I know you are very busy lady, so it's definitely a lot of work that you ignore for the sake of worrying Hyung, "said Key. "Go! And make sure you will not be back before all your work is finished and with the faces and moods that not tangle like this."

Victoria pouted. "Hey, now you dare to expel your Noona?"

Key smiled. "You know 'I'm just kidding right?"

Victoria chuckled. "But I do not know when I can return. But I'm going to get some rest and finish my work fastly so I can get back fastly too. "

"Don't worry. If something happens on Onew hyung I promise to call you directly. So finish your work and do not forget to rest. You need it, "Key patted Victoria's shoulder then gave her spirit before entering the departure gate.

When Key was about to return to her apartment, he saw someone walking in front of him. Because he felt know that man, he approached him and patted his shoulder.

"Hey, Donghae hyung! How arrogant are you that you..., " Key not finish his sentence yet, but that man turned to Key and make Key surprised.

"A-Amber?" said Key in surprised, because he was mistaken Donghae, who is a friend of him in campus, as Amber. Amber was as surprised as Key.

"Key Oppa?!" said Amber. "What are you doing here?"


Luna is preparing to go to the super market. She should do a monthly shopping for this month because last month Krystal has been willing to replace her turn. When she opened the drawer, she want to find her wallet, a handkerchief appear there. Luna stared briefly then took the handkerchief. She remembered, it is the handkerchief that she found while she was waiting for Onew in a ramen restaurant a few days ago. At first, she thought it was Onew's handkerchief that fallen. But after she look at it again, the embroidered motifs in that handkerchief was very cute. Too cute for handkerchief for man, thought Luna.

There is a green heart motif on the outskirts of the handkerchief. Luna remembered that Onew also like green. The most strange is, that handkerchief is thicker than other handkerchief.

Suddenly Luna phone vibrates. Luna took the cell phone on the table and picked up the phone after seeing the name that appears on the screen.

"Hello, Krystal? " said Luna to Krystal on the phone.

"Unnie," said Krystal. She was in a street in the heart of the city, carrying a bag containing a lot of property for preparation for a farewell event on campus. Now she was stopped for a while waiting for a red light in traffic lights for pedestrians change to green. "Do you still keep a make-up box that Sulli gave you a few years ago?" said Krystal.

"Maybe yes. Do you need it? " said Luna. "I'll look it for a minute." Luna put the handkerchief into her bag and started opening cupboards in that room.

"I do not find that make-up box. But I have another make-up box. Do you want to use mine? " said Luna. At that time, the light of traffic lights for pedestrian had changed to green and Krystal with other pedestrian crossing the streets. "Pardon me? Could you say that again Unnie? Ouch! I'm sorry, " said Krystal when she accidentally hit the guy in front of him.

Luna repeating her words when Krystal already across the street. At that time the wind blows hard and blow some light properties such as scarves and fabrics that Krystal bring.

"Okay, Unnie. No! My property! "Krystal shouted when she realized that some of the properties fly and fall in the street.

"There is a problem, Krystal?" said Luna. At that time Krystal was picking up her property and she crossed back to retrieve her property that fell across the road behind Krystal.

"A little," Krystal said as she was about to cross again. However, when she was in the middle of the road, the light of traffic lights for vehicle has turned green and a motorcyclist speeding with high speed. Krystal who had just realized it was rushed to the side of the road. But, when she almost got across the road, the motor was successfully grazed her and made her fall. Krystal screamed and that motorcyclist were stopped after realizing that he had grazed someone.

Luna that heard Krystal's in the telephone became panic. "Krystal?! What happened? Krystal?!" Unfortunately, Krystal's cell phones thrown a few meters from the place that Krystal fell.

The motorcyclist took Krystal's phones. Realizing that the person who grazed by him was talking to someone on the phone, he picked up the phone and started talking with someone that on the phone .

"Hello," the motorcyclist said while opening the helmet that he wears.

"Who are you? You're not Krystal . Where is she ? What happened to her? " Luna scream in panic when she discovered that the person that answer on her phone is not Krystal, but a stranger man .

" Oh , I'm sorry. I accidentally hit , I mean grazed the user of this cell-phone. Is she called Krystal ? " replied the motorcyclist .

Luna was shocked to hear the conditions of Krystal from that man and she began cursing the motorcyclist.

"Ca-calm down , Miss," said the motorcyclist. "I'll take responsibility. I would take her to Asan Medical Center. We were not far from that hospital. And by the chance, I'm one of the doctors there . I will pay all the hospital bills as well . You can find me at the hospital and I will reunite you both. My name is Choi Minho."

" Young man!" said one of pedestrian there. "You are the one who hit this young lady right? Bring her to the hospital. Do not just talk on your phone over there!"

"I'm going to do it, Sir . And actually, I just grazed her. Hit is not the correct word," said Minho to the pedestrian.

Minho finish his conversation with Luna and began to look for a taxi . He check Krystal's condition after he left his motorcycle at one of the shops there.

To be honest, Krystal want to scolding , cursing , punching and kicking that motorcyclist. But, this time she was too weak to do any of that . One of her legs were broken and she was getting bruises on several parts of her body.

When the taxi arrived , Minho helped Krystal to entered the taxi and put her at one of the passenger seat behind the driver . After that he took a seat next to Krystal .

When arriving at the hospital, suddenly Minho carrying Krystal with bridal style. Krystal was surprised but not strong to screamed and refused. Minho quickly bring Krystal to the emergency room.

"I'm sorry if you do not like it. But if not like this, and with your situation now, we would not be able to get to the ER quickly,"said Minho

Krystal's eye widened. "So, you mean that I'm slow and hamper you? Indeed, because of who I became like this? All of this wouldn't happened if you hadn't hit me! "

Minho put Krystal on one of the beds in the emergency room as soon as he got there. "And all of this wouldn't happen if you don't walk in the middle of the road when the traffic lights for vehicle are green." Minho turned his back, wants to take his coat, but he stopped and turned back and stared at Krystal who holding her anger which greater than her pain in her body. "One more," said Minho. "I didn't hit you. Just grazed. "


Thank you for your support for this fanfics. Thanks for comment and subscribes. I am very appreciate it. I write this in hurry, so my apologize if you find some word errors -_- I write some MinStal here. I kinda miss them...

~pyong~