Chapter 2

A Promise and A Handkerchief

“Hyung, you already want to go?” asked Key to Onew. Key is  one of Onew’s friend and also his neighbour in his apartement.

“Yes, you don’t see that I’m in hurry now?” said Onew while tying his shoelaces.

“I’m ready! Ah, Key, if Victoria come, can you tell her that I go to meet my senior high school friend?” asked Onew to Key.

"Hey, what kind of boyfriend you are? You can call or send a message to her by yourself.” said Key.

“I haven't told you, huh? My phone fell when I went to the lake a week ago.”

“Ah, I forget about it,” said Key. “But, at least you must meet her and tell her by yourself. Or why don’t you wait Victoria Noona here and don’t go to meet your senior high school friend. I can’t imagine a sad face of Victoria Noona when she come here and find that you go to meet your senior high school friend.”

“Yes, I know about it. But, I already have a promise with my friend four years ago,” said Onew. “Moreover, it doesn't matter if she's mad at me.”

“What? It doesn’t matter?” said Key didn’t believe.

“Yes, her face is so cute when she is angry.”


It isn’t 17.30 yet, however Jonghyun already arrived in the park near Sulli’s house.

“Hey. Thank you for your help,” said Jonghyun to Sulli.

“No problem. Decorate a park like this is easy to do,” said Sulli.“Are you sure you want to tell her today?” asked Sulli while she sat near Jonghyun.

“I'm really sure about it. I am afraid if I don’t take this chance, she will surely leave me,” Jonghyun replied.

“Hmm…, I don’t know what I am doing now is right or not, but I must tell this to you. Today at 17.30, Luna…”

“Will go to meet her senior high school friend, right?” replied Jonghyun cutting Sulli’s words.

“You know about it?” asked Sulli surprised. “How do you know it?”

Jonghyun smiled bitterly as he stared at toe of his shoes. He remembers when he was walking in the cafetaria of his campus at the lunch break. Suddenly he heard Luna voice, from nowhere.

"You know my friend in senior high who always I said to you, right?" Luna's voice echoed in Jonghyun ears. He searching where the sources of the sounds come from.

"Ooh! Do you mean the one who give the challenge as a promise?!” Sulli’s voice heard. Jonghyun try to approached their voice and he managed to find Sulli and Luna who was sitting and chatting.

Jonghyun standing near the pillar which is behind them. He bit his lips while he heard their talk.

Nor may this time. He bit his lips when he remembered that moment. All of Sulli and Luna said about Luna's senior high friend still echoed in his ears.

“If you know about it, why you asked Luna to come here at 17:30?” asked Sulli interrupted Jonghyun's reverie.

Jonghyun looked towards Sulli and he smiled. “I am just wonder.”

“Wonder?” Sulli repeated.

“Yes. I wonder who will she chose. Me, who always be by her side. Or her friend in senior high school who even doesn’t know about her situation for the last four years. It's me who always there for her until now, not her senior high school friend,” explained Jonghyun.

“You hurt yourself, you know?” said Sulli. Jonghyun stared at toe of his shoes again and smiled bitterly.


Update  again!!! I hope you like this chapter. If you find some mistake in my grammar or spell please understanding me. I know I've said it many times keke...

Happy holiday and happy new year everyone~~~

~pyong~