Headaches and Partners

The Girl in Room 302

 

× Eunhae ×

 

It was the next morning and I was NOT looking forward to bumping into Kai...he can be standing outside of my door for all I know!! I looked at the time and I let out a sigh...Out there or not I cant let him stop me from being late for school. It took all the courage in me to open my door....I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that Kai wasnt waiting outside for me. As I stepped out of my apartment and closed the door and locked it I looked to the right of me and screamed-

 

I held my hand to my fast beating heart as I looked at Kai with wide eyes, "YAH! You need to WARN me if you're going to be creeping around!" I snapped. He let out a laugh, "Creeping?  I take that offensive. I'm trying to be friendly, wanting to walk you to your bus stop but you call me...creepy?" he said pretending to be hurt. I scoffed at him and swiftly walked past and down the hall.

 

Of course he followed me onto the bus...I thought he said he was going to walk me to the bus stop, not follow me on it!! "What is yours and Lays relationship?" Kai suddenly spoke. I eyed him suspiciously, "Whats it to you?" I asked irritably. "Because I would like to know...he says you guys arent dating but I think he is lieing" Kai said with a raised brow as he eyed me out as well. 

 

"Well...You're right. We're dating, and I dont think Lay would like you talking to me...So-"

 

"You are a horrible liar" Kai laughed. My eyes widened and a tint of red covered my cheeks, "L-lieing? Im not lieing!" I protested. "Liers dont st-stutter!" he said in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes at him and huffed...Jerk. The bus had finaly stopped and I got off the bus as quickly as possible and power walked twords the enterance of the school to try to get as far away from Kai as possible. "Yah! Dont think you can get away so easily!" I heard Kai call, and that made me quicken my pace.... until I came colliding with someones chest-

 

 I fell right onto my and boy it didnt feel good..."Omo! Im so sorr- wait...Eunhae?" said the deep voice. I looked up and met eyes with Chanyeol, I was relieved that it was him and not Yoonmi. He held out his hand for me to grab, wich I did while blushing in the process, and he pulled me up with no problem. "Why were you in such a rush?" he chuckled. 

 

"Hae~!! I seee yoouu!~" Kai sang as he came walking down the hall with one hand in his pocket and a smugged smile on his face. "THATS why!" I said pointing at Kai then running off again. I ran and ran until I came across the janitors closet..."This is the only place to hide" I squeeled softly as I heard Kai nearing me, I quickly took the handle of the door and swung it open and stepped inside. 

 

I held my breath, thinking that if I was to release the slightest bit of breath Kai would hear me and find where I was hiding. When I heard nothing I took the chance to open the door and peeked outside and saw that the caost was clear, I relieved a sigh and walked out with slumped shoulders. I was ok until I felt arms snake around me from behind and a sudden shock went through my spine-

 

"You arent that slick, you know that right?" Kai's voice chuckled in my ear. People around us began to whisper and stare and I immediately pushed Kai off of me and fixed myself befor looking to glare at Kai. "I dont like skinship" I said dully. Kai raised a brow at me then crossed his arms across his chest, "Then how come Lay gets to be all touchy-touchy with you, hm?" he asked a bit annoyed, wich I have no idea why.

 

"Because I trust Lay...and-and theres other reasons that I wouldnt want to discuss" I said feeling slightly uncomfortable under his gaze then I quickly turned around and headed to class.

 

 

×  ×  ×

 

 It was time for P.E....the worst class of ALL!! Its so boring and I'm HORRIBLE at sports, especialy the one we're playing today....dodgeball... Thank God me and Lay were on the same team, but I felt slightly worried because Kai was on the opposing team and with the way he was earlier I have a feeling he's slightly irritated and is going to aim for mostly me....The coach had blown the whistle and the game had begun. Everyone ran for the closest ball to them and launched them at eachother. "Haaee~!!" I heard a familliar voice sing. Kai was holding a ball in his hand and he had a devious smirk on his face and threw the ball my way.

 

Being the idiot I am I just stood there and I let the ball him me right in the head....then everything went black.

 

× Kai ×

 

I winced as I saw the ball hit Eunhae in the head. Now it WASNT my intentions to hit her in the head!! I quickly ran over to her and stared at her pale face. "Kai!!" Lay scolded. "I know I know! I'm sorry I didnt mean to!!" I protested. "Whats going on?" Kris said coming over to the crime scene. 

 

"Kai knocked Eunhae out" Luhan said bouncing one of the balls as he chuckled at me. I shot him a death glare then looked at Kris to protest, "It was only an ACCADENT!"

 

Kris let out an irritatted sigh, "What am I going to do with you guys" he said as he bent down to pick Eunhae uo bridaly style. "Yah! Where do you think you're going with her?!" I said staning up quickly as I saw Kris heading twords the door. "To take her to the nurse dimwitt!" he shouted without turning back to say it. I let out an irritated sigh and ruffled my hair, "I could've taken her" I mumbled.

 

× Eunhae ×

 

As I slowly began to wake up instant pain came to my head. "Aiiish...why is my head hurting?" I complained, as I raised my hand to touch my head another hand came and smacked it away. "Yah!" I said, but when my vision came clear I saw Kris hovering over me getting ready to place an icepack on my head. "Sorry but you're hurt and we cant have your pretty little head swollen for the rest of the day" he said sarcasticaly. 

 

I glared at him and it only made him laugh. "Dont glare or frown like that, you can get wrinkles" he teased. It just made me glare at him even more. "Did..did everyone else make fun of me?" I mumbled feeling embarassed, my cheeks began to redden in the process. "Well...they laughed sooo yes" he said. "But, Kai does feel bad for knocking you out..he says he didnt mean to" he explained. 

 

"He never means to do anything huh?" I sighed as I shut my eyes. "Kai has made many mistakes...but he always has a reason for them" Kris said befor standing up. I suddenly felt worried, "W-where are you going?" I said as I sat up, and I soon regretted it because the pain was coming back. "you need to rest" Kris chuckled as he gently pushed me back down. "Eunhae! Are you ok?" Lay said as he saw me awake. "I geuss you have company" Kris said befor walking out of the clinic. 

 

"Ya I'm fine" I sighed. "You know Kai didnt mean to hit you, right?" Lay reassured me. "Ya I know" I said nodding my head. "Good" he sighed.

 

 

×  ×  ×

 

It was second period now, and I felt a whole lot better. All the pain wasnt gone quite yet but subsided a bit. I saw Kai enter the class room and I quickly looked away when we made eye contact. I heard him sigh and he came my way. He took a seat on my desk then looked at me..."Mianhe Eunie" he pouted. I looked up at him as he pushed his plumped lips out in a pouty way....what is he, two years old? I saw Kai as more of a badass instead of...this

 

I looked away and stared out the window to avoid his gaze. "Yah!" he said flicking my forhead. "YAH!" I snapped back as I rubbed my forehead. "How many times are you going to hurt my head?!" I snapped as I rubbed the sore spot. "You deserved it!" he countered while hopping off the desk and took the seat beside me. 

 

The bell rang and the teacher had entered the room. "Alright class listen up!" he announced as he clapped his hands together. "From this day on until next week we will be doing a group project!" everyone let out cheers and shouted happily. "BUT!" the teacher errupted and everyone went silent. "am picking your groups". Everyone groaned, including me because I feared I would have to be partnered up with someone like Yoonmi or Kai.

 

From across the room me and Yoonmi made eye contact, and the look on her face was not a pleasnt one as she stared back at me then looked away when the teacher began to speak again. "And the groups are...."

 

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Lay and Yoonmi, Sehun and Luhan..." the list went on and on, and I was disapointed when he paired Lay and Yoonmi together instead of me and Lay.... "And the last group is Kai and Eunhae

 

I almost had to do a double take...did he say what I thought he just said? I felt someone nudge my shoulder and I looked over to see a smirking Kai, "Cant wait to get started partner" he said biting his lip befor getting up to leave as the bell rang... Both me and my grade for this project is doomed...


 YAaaaaaaa! I updated!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! And please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you! ^_^ I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years!