A Long Night With an Annoying Jerk

The Girl in Room 302

× Eunji ×

 

I ran and ran until I reached the girls restroom, I ran into one of the stalls and shut it quickly then locked it. I placed my hand on my fast beating heart and released ragged breaths. "I need to watch out for him from now on...I have a feeling he's going to be on my back for a while".

 

Not only am I nervous around guys like him, I despise guys like him...playing with girls feelings like they're toys. I shook my head and tried not to think about him...I stepped out of the stall and left, as I stepped out of the restroom my face came in contact with someones chest-

 

"AAAH!" I screamed. "Eunhae its just me!" Lay laughed. Once again my heart spead up, I sighed in relief when I saw that is was just Lay. "Why are you so worked up?" he asked lifting a brow. I straightened up real quick, "Oh its nothing...You just scared me thats all" I lied, "Lets go to lunch!" I said pulling him away.

 

We had made it to our usual place in the courtyard where we eat. While we were eating I heard a bunch of commotion coming our way...As I looked over I saw a group of guys, and it looked like the group of guys Lay always hangsout with. As I scanned the crowd of guys a familiar face popped out at me... "Oh God no!! Its him, its him!!" I pannicked. Is it possible that Lay knows him?? 

 

The guys came closer to us and I began to pannick, "Uuh Lay I'll be right back...I need to uh..." I stammered befor running away.

 

× Narrator ×

 

As the boys gathered around and said their hellos to Lay, Kai's eyes so happened to fall on the running figure in the distance. "Well doesnt that look familliar" Kai chuckled in his mind. "What are you smilling about?" Baekhyun said to Kai as he caught him in the midst of his grinn. "What are you talking about?" Kai said still staring at the back of Eunhae.

 

Lay caught that Kai was staring at something and that made him look back at Eunhae.."Please dont even tell me they bumped into eachother.." Lay thought. "Well sit down and eat guys I brought plenty of food!" Kyungsoo said setting up all of the side dishes on the table.

 

"I told you guys I was eating alon today" Lay said. Kai looked at Lay weirdly, "Alone huh? Then whats with the other lunch box?" Baekhyun said picking up the little pink box with flowers on it, "And DONT say its yours because....thats just not manly" Chen said with a wierded out face.

 

Lay was deep into thought...his brain was arguing with him on wether or not he should just tell them about Eunhae. "Its not like theyre bad guys.." he thought. "Lay are you...DATING SOMEONE?!" Chanyeol gasped drastically. The crowd of boys began to gasp and shout out things that didnt make any sense. 

 

"How long has it been?"

 

"How come you never told us?!"

 

"Lay? A GIRLFRIEND?! Since when?!" 

 

"How is it that you got one befor ME?!"

 

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY!?!" Lay shouted. Everyone fell quiet and their eyes went wide. Never befor have they seen Lay yell...he's always so calm and peacefull but they were really getting on his last nerve. "You all WAIT HERE!" Lay snapped, and with that he ran off leaving the boy dumbfounded.

 

 

 

×  ×  ×

 

Lay searched all over for Eunhae but she was no where to be found. So there was only one place left to look, the music room. Lay ran up all two flights of stairs and ran into the music room and there he saw Eunhae sitting at the piano tapping some of the keys. A smile spread across his face and he took a seat next to her. 

 

Eunhae felt a presence next to her and it made her jump, when she looked to the side she saw it was just Lay and it made her relieved. "Why did you run off earlier?" he asked her. She was worried that he would ask that question, "Well...Im geussing you know this guy but... he's tanned, black hair, plumped lips...him?" Eunhae said trying describe Kai's features, but right away Lay already knew who she was talking about. 

 

"His name is Kai, and ya I know him" Lay said sheepishly, "Did he do anything to you?" he then asked seriously, because he knows how Kai is. "Well...no...he just helped me when Yoonmi tried to slap me" Eunhae said shyly as she thought back of his tall figure towering over her. "Was that all?" Lay questioned. Eunhae struggled to say what she was trying to but Lay already had a clue about what happened next. "Did he flirt with you after that?" he sighed.

 

"He must really know this Kai guy very well.." she thought. "Ya" she spoke softly. "You know.." Lay sighed, "Kai isnt as much of a slob you may think he is...he acts the way he does because he has a dark past...now come I have some people you should meet" Lay said pulling her by her hand and leading her downstairs.

 

 

 

Lay lead her back out to the courtyard, and there waiting for them were a bunch of bored looking guys. "Yah! Took you long eno- is this...your girlfriend?!" Baekhyun said. Kai's attention immidiately fell on Eunhae, and he stood up as well with a smirk on his face and hands in his pockets. Eunhae caught his smirk and glared at him. 

 

"NO! She isnt my girlfriend!! But she IS a really good friend of mine" Lay corrected irritably. "Then why didnt you introduce her to us sooner?" Sehun said eyeing Eunhae from head to toe with a devious smile. "YAH!! She isnt someone to toy around with!" Lay snapped pointing a finger at him. "I was just kidding hyung" Sehun chuckled giving Eunhae a secret wink. She blushed madly and tried hiding her smile. Kai scoffed at her red face and rolled his eyes, "Typical Sehun...he picks the tricks up from me" he thought. 

 

"Well its nice to meet you Eunhae, Im Suho" Suho said with a bright smile, making Eunhae feel at ease. After everyone introduced themselves and after hanging out at the cafe everyone went their seperate ways home. "Go home Lay I'll be fine by myself, theres still a little bit of daylight left" Eunhae told Lay. Lay felt uneasy when Eunhae told him to go home and that she'll be fine by herslef, but he respected her and her desicions. "Alright then...goodnight" Lay said pulling Eunhae into a hug. 

 

Kai saw everything going on between Eunhae and Lay, "Hmph, for people who arent a couple they sure act like one" he thought. After Lay had left Kai took this oppertunity to catch up with Eunhae to chat with her while on their way home.

 

"So? What do you think of the guys?" Kai spoke. But this made Eunhae jump and turn around to smack the person, but she failed and fell right into the arms of Kai. Kai was quite shocked from the sudden contact, "Well if you wanted a hug you should have just asked" Kai teased. Eunhae immidiately recognized the voice and pushed herself away from him. "You! Why are you stalking me?!" she snapped. 

 

"Woah! Im just trying to get home! You're the one who attacked me with that hug" Kai said putting up two hands in defense. "Pfft hug my " Eunhae muttered. This made Kai laugh, "So are you going to tell me why you stay locked up in that apartment of yours?" Kai asked stuffing his hands in his pockets. Eunhae gave him a look, "Why are you so curious about that?" she asked irritably. "Because normal girls go out all the time...they go shopping, clubbing, site seeing...but you? You stay at home and do what exactly?" Kai said raising both brows at her. 

 

"Its none of your business on what I do when Im home" Eunhae said irritably as they reached their apartment complex. "Really? Well what I dont find to be fair is that you know what I do at home..but I dont know what you do" he said pretending to pout as they stepped inside of the elevator. "Its because you let yourself be noticeable when you come home drunk all the time" she said curtly. "So Im a guy who likes to have fun? Is that so bad?" Kai said in a mocking tone.

 

They had finaly reached their apartments, and Eunhae turned around and faced Kai. "Its not that you like to have fun is whats bad. Its the fact that you mess with other girls hearts as if theyre just a play toy to you" Eunhae spat. Kai rolled his eyes at her, "It relieves the stress" he sighed irritably. He turned around to his door and unlocked it, "Goodnight princess" Kai said while shutting the door behind him. Eunhae glared at his door, "Jerk" she muttered befor unlocking her door.

 

×  ×  × 

 

Eunhae was laying on her bed watching her dramas when her phone buzzed letting her know that she had gotten a text...she looked at her phone wierdly at the unknown number, but she read the message anyways;

 

From Uknown: You asleep yet? Or... are you thinking about me? ; )

 

Eunhae's eyes widened..."Why do I have a bad feeling that its Kai?" she thought with her eyes shut praying that it wasnt who she thought, but then her phone buzzed again;

 

From Unknown: Yes its Kai...Lay gave us your number just incase of an 'emergancy' how nice of him huh? ;)

 

She closed her eyes in annoyance..."Why would you do that Lay?" she thought. She picked her phone up and decided to text him back;

 

Me: STOP texting me! I have nothing to say to you -.-

 

 From Unknown: That hurts my feelings :( 

 

Me: Good. Now GOOD NIGHT! 

 

From Unknown: How rude.... Good night Yeoboo~ <3

 

Me: Dont call me that! >:( 3

 

From Unknown: Ok Im sorry Yeobo ;P

 

After going back and forth with him all night Eunhae finaly fell asleep. Deep in her thoughts she was thinking , "Why didnt I just stop texting him right then and there? UGH! HES SO ANNOYING!" 

 

 On the other hand Kai was chuckling at her responses..."She sure is different...she isnt like other girls..clingy, stingy, annoying...and most of all she doesnt fret around like a like all the others, if anything shes...innocent like." Just thinking of it made Kai smile a bit. After a long night of texting, the two enemies had fallen alseep with nothing on their minds but eachother.


Heyyy!! I updated again! Thank you so much for thoes who subscribed and commented!! I hope this chapter reached your guys expectation and I hope you enjoyed it!! <3 dont forget to comment and subscribe!! Thank you! :D