She Makes Me Wonder

The Girl in Room 302

× × ×

 

Eunhae stared outside her window blankly. She watched as the traffic flew by, she saw the owner of the coffee shop across the street putting up his 'OPEN' sign, then her eyes wondered to another place....the alley. She got goosebumps and let out a shaky breath. Why is she so scared of the alley way? Well, thats like asking; "Why doesnt she like skinship?" Or, "why is she uncomfortable around any other boy except her bestfriend?".

 

Eunhae was snapped out of her daze when she heard a knock on her door, and she found it pretty odd that someone came to her at this hour knowing that she knows nobody in this city. It's three in the morning and this is what worried Eunhae. She slowly walked to the door and stoped right infront of it and waited to see if the person was going to knock again. 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

Eunhae was startled, the knocks were louder than befor. She peeked through her peep whole to see who it was but it was too dark to see so she took the dare to open to see who it was-

 

She sighed in relief and a ton was lifted off her shoulders, "Lay, why are you here at this hour?" she asked giving a look at her bestfriend Lay. Lay is a cute baby-faced boy with a killer smile and dimples that can make a girl go crazy, he is also the only guy Eunhae trusts and adores. "I saw your light on while I was wondering around so I thought I could stop by and visit" he said innocently.

 

"Lay you shouldnt be wondering around when its still dark! You need to stop that habbit" Eunhae scolded. Lay gave her an apologetic smile then pulled her in for a hug, "Hae~" he breathed, "Theres no need to worry about me arraseo?" he chuckled. "Why are you laughing Lay? You know how serious I get when it comes to thoes kinds of things..." Eunhae spoke muffledly into his chest.

 

Lay pulled her away from the hug and held onto her shoulders, "I know Eunhae...BUT! If I wasnt wondering around that one night, then who would have saved you from thoes disgusting men trying to hurt you?" Lay pointed out. Eunhae found this to be true, but because of that night she doesnt want Lay to ever have to go through that again. "I geuss you're right...and you know I'm very thankful for it" Eunhae said returning his hug. 

 

"Now enough of this, lets eat!" he cheered cutely holding up a little lunch box, Eunhae giggled and let him inside. Eunhae sat on her couch while Lay searched through her movie shelf. Eunhae sighed to herself and thought- "We have school in four hours" 

 

"Since you're probably worrying about us having school in four hours, I'll make us coffee to keep us awake" Lay said as if he read her mind, she just went with it a nodded. 

 

×  ×  ×

 

 

 Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

"Uugh shut up" Kai moaned irritably, he is completely hung over from lastnight and ontop of that he had a major headache. He sat up from his bed, his hair was messy to the max and he had black bags under his eyes. He drousily stood up and made his way to the bathroom to wash up while tripping a couple of times, as he tripped he fell twords his window with both hands on the ledge helping him prop himself up. When he looked up out the window he saw two figures walking with eachother, their arms were linked almost as if they were a couple.

 

Kai had recognized the two..."Lay? Since when have you been dating the girl from room 302?" he questioned. Kai finds this really odd, because he only sees this girl go in and out only twice a day every few days a week and it makes him curious about her...he wonders things like; "What does she do when she's all locked up in her apartment 24/7?" or "How can a girl NOT go out more than atleast FIVE times a day?!" .... He wonders the same things all the time everytime he sees her going and coming back from school or the store.

 

He let his mind slip away from the girl and decided to get dressed for school.

 

 

"You go off to class now, I'm gonna go hang with the guys if thats alright with you?" Lay had said to Eunhae. "Go ahead Lay, dont let me get in the way" she chuckled lightly, Lay gave her a sincere smile "I'll see you at lunch" he said patting her shoulder befor leaving. 

 

Eunhae walked through the bussy hallway... people bumped her shoulder and pushed her against lockers. It made her very uncomfortable, there were so many people and she too was trying to make her way through the crowd, but she didnt see that trouble was coming her way.

 

While passing by Eunhae had accadently tripped someone, her eyes went wide and she let out a gasp..."What the hell is wrong with you?!!" the girl screamed. "Y-Yoonmi...Im-"

 

"Yah! You clumbsy wench! Watch where you're going!" Haejoo yelled. Yoonmi is the schools queenka along with her friend Haejoo, they're cruel and mean to everyone but yet they all still praise them.

 

"I said I was sorry" Eunhae pleaded. Yoonmi stood up and limped over to Eunhae, "Sorry? Sorry isnt going to heal my sprained ankle!!" she yelled in her face. "Then maybe you should go to the nurse" Eunhae said through gritted teeth. Yoonmi gave Eunhae a disgusted look befor raising her hand to slap her but as she swung someone had snatched her hand away. 

 

Eunhae had her eyes closed but when she felt no impact of Yoonmi's hand she opened her eyes and saw a tall figure infront of her. "You know..you shouldnt be ganging up on the one who's at the disadvantage, especially when you're doing it just to show off" the guy said irritably. "J-Jongin? W-why are you standing up for her? She TRIPPED me!" Yoonmi raged. "I dont care" he said curtly, he threw her arm down and turned around to face Eunhae, and he was quite surprised when he saw her. "Hm, girl from 302 huh? What are the odds" he thought.

 

"Come with me" Kai said dragging Eunhae along with him. Yoonmi was left dumb strucked, "J-Jongin! Jongin!" she called desperately for him. "AISH!!" she stomped her foot then stormed away.

 

 

 

Kai had a strong grip on Eunhae and it was getting annoying to her, so she stopped and yanked her hand away. "Yah! Whats your problem!" she snapped, she didnt like him touching her hand one bit. Kai gave her a questioning look, "Is this how you're going to act after I helped you out? Pfft, where are your manners?" he tutted. Eunhae glared at him, "No one asked you to save me" she muttered.

 

"Well a 'thank you' would be nice...you have no manners because you're always being locked up in that apartment of yours" Kai muttered. Eunhae furrowed her brows, "H-how did you..." Eunhae went into thought...she looked up at Kai with wide eyes, "You?!" she shouted pointing an acused finger at him. "Me.. What?" he smirked walking twards her, she took a step back and she went right into the lockers... "He's getting too close!! Aish! Someone help!!" she pannicked. 

 

"Y-your the one who lives across from me...You're the one always bringing girls home and getting drunk" Eunhae muttered while looking at the floor. She didnt dare look up because she knew she would come face to face with him and she'll be in big trouble. "Ya, thats right" he sighed, his minty breath hit her face and it made her get goosebumps.

 

"Am I having that much of an effect on you?" he chuckled looking down at her arms, then putting his hand next to her head while leaning near her face. "Y-yah! Keep your distance!" she snapped while pushing him away, and after doing so she darted away for her life. 

 

"Hm" Kai chuckled, "You sure are something huh? You're interesting me already" Kai said watching Eunhae's figure disappear down the hall. "I'll catch you later, you'll see..because you cant stay locked up forever"


Alright guys chapter 1 is up! I hope you liked it! Im not the best with begginnings :/ but dont worry I wont disappoint you with the other chapters to come!! :) thank you for thoes who subscribed already! ^_^ Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! THANK YOU!~