Dinner!!!

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those boys are really cute.And at an young age, They look really handsome. Makes me wonder, what if they were my lovers?

Snap out of it, HANA! you sound like a e now.

I quickly cooked dinner and the dessert. I put the dessert into the fridge and made peral milk bubble tea for them, I hope they like it.

"Boys! Dinner is served." I shouted at the top of my lungs. Loud thumpings could be heard.

Then, i saw twelve handsome boys, pushing and shoving each other to get down.

I chuckled and cleared my throat.

The boys looked up with pink tinted cheeks.

Kris was the first one to snap out of it and walked towards the table and sat down with the others following suit.

I took of the trays and the boys seem to be staring at the food in front of them drooling.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in." I said and they immediately scrafed down the food.

"Noona! This is delicious!" Xiumin cried out.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled at him and he did too.

I grabbed the bubble tea that i made and gave each of them one.

"What is this?" asked Sehun.

"You don't know?" I exclaimed. How can someone not know.

They all shook their heads. "Um.. Sehun, why don't you try it first." I said.

The other princes looked at sehun. Urging him to try it. so he did.

"This is amazing! Noona! How do you make this stuff?" After he said that, the other princes too started drinking it.

The sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter