She's beautiful

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana, from now on, you are mine," the king said as he held my hand.

We were walking in the hallways, we were heading into the throne room where his twelve sons were.

For my family, i can do this and i will. "Wouldn't you think that the princes would hate me? I am only three years older than them, how am i to be their stepmum?" i asked the king.

"No matter what, things are like that, who could do anthing to change it?" the king laughed.

I kept silent as we reached the throne room.

"Let's go," the king said as he walked in, me trailing behind him.

"THE KING ARRIVES" a servant called out as we enetered.

i slowly glanced up to obsereve each and everyone's faces. My eyes landed on the twelve princes. The don't look too young but not old enough either, but they look cute!

"My sons, meet your new mother," the king announced as he stepped aside, revealing me.

I smiled at them as i walked closer. "Hey, what's your name?" i asked as i knelt down in front of the one standing in the middle.

"The name's Kris," he said as he looked at me. I ruffled his hair as i smiled at him.

"My name is Hana, nice to meet you all," i said.

"My name is luhan," a gentle looking boy said to me as he held out his hand. I looked at it and shook it.

"Noona!" i heard two voices shout and felt four hands hugging me on my side.

I looked down and i smiled at them. "Hello, and what's your name?" i ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter