The kiss at the river

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nobody is going to stop me!" Kris shouted at his brothers and the guards.

"Hyung! We are all sad! We all want revenge but you can't go into the forest! I beg of you! It's dangerouse!" shouted Chanyeol.

"I don't care! For hana i can do it! Don't you dare stop me!" Kris shouted before climbing onto the horse that belonged to him.

With that, he rode away. "Kris!" His brothers shouted.

'Hana, wait for me,' kris thought.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'sigh' "All done," Hana said to herslef as she looked at the clothes that she just hung up. Hana then walked back into her current house.

As she walked to her bed, she noticed a picture, She went to pick it up but stopped midway, "I'm sorry, for doing this, i can't even imagine meeting one of you," she whispered as she took her hand back.

"What am i going to do now? How can you expect me to live when i can't see them," she said, looking up at the ceiling.

It was sunny outside. Too sunny.

"Water, I need to get some water, i'm running out of them," Hana whispered to herself

She remembered Zero telling her that there was a river, well, Hana needed water and she also wanted to have a bathe so why not?

"Well, better get going," hana said to herself, picking up her clothes, towels, everything she needed including two buckets.

"Why do i have afeeling that something's gonna happen today," Hana whispered rubbing on her chest.

"I don't really know if it's a good or bad feeling," she added on.

Hana got that weird feeling, she didn't know what it meant, but she didn't really like it nor dislike it.

It was just really complicated, the kind of feeling that you just can't say out, explain.

"Kyaa!" Hana shouted as she tripped over a pebble.

"Owww, what is with me today...." Hana moaned out.

"Ahhh, i'm bleeding, is this a bad omen? I hope not not but still, oww..." she said as she slowly stood up, her skin glowing under the sun.

"I wonder, do they miss me? Are they still thinking about me? It's already been one week, they should have let go of me by now. I am dead to the world after all, especially to them,"

"I wanna see them, i really want to. How long are you going to make me suffer? Just do something to end my life or i'll really do something like going into the castle just to look at them, then risk being found out that i'm not dead and then they'll kill them," Hana said glaring at the sky.

"Who knows? I may really do it, if i'm insane!" Hana exclaimed.

Hana was sure that she was going crazy, talking to pratically no one. When is this going to end?

'sigh'

"Why sigh?"

"Eeeek!" Hana shouted, turning her head around only to find that it was zero, his face close to Hana's.

"Ugh! You can't be sneaking up on me! I almost fell!" Hana shouted.

Zero only looked at her expressionless.

"And, what do you mean why am i sighing? I was stabbed then when i woke up i had to leave then i was suddenly dead and now i'm going crazy! That's why i'm sighin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter