Off i go

Loving our stepmom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana layed on the bed, looking as beautiful as ever but there was someone beside her, staring at her sleeping face intently.

"Wake up already," the man dressed in black whispered. It has been a week since Hana's ordeal and the stranger has been visiting Hana in the night since day one.

Just then, Hana started stirring. Her lips pursed, eyebrows furrowed. 'gasp' Hana's eyes opened and she sat up immediately. One hand went to her wound as her other one clutched her head. "What?' she whispered as she looked at her surroundings.

Then she stilled, hands were touching her neck. This feel no longer felt foreign, Hana knew this feeling, fear engulfed her.

"Are you here to kill me?" Hana asked as she slowly turned to look at the stranger. Hana was enthralled but afraid at the same time. The stranger's eyes were a terrifying shade of green. He looked at Hana in the eye and shook his head.

"I'm here to take you away," he spoke in his velvet voice. "And what makes you think i will go with you," Hana said frowning at the guy.

"You will go with me unless you don't care about the princes' life," he spoke monotonously. It seems like he doesn't have any emotion whatsoever.

Hana's eyes widened inconsiderably, "What are you going to do with them!" Hana exclaimed.

"What else can i do other than kill them?" the stranger tilted his head.

"You are despicable,do you have no emotion or sympathy at all?" Hana hissed. She had just woke up and was about to get kidnapped? It was honestly just too much!

"Emotion? Sympathy? Pathetic! I rely on my lack of emotion to survive and do my missions. Emotions help me kill easily, help me kill those innocent people," the man said.

"You're wrong, emotions make you human! They are the things that define humanity!" Hana said glaring at him.

"I'm no longer a human, through these years, i have become a monster! I'm going to say this one last time, are you coming with me or not? You wouldn't want your dearest princes' to get hurt now would you?" he said in an almost mocking way.

Hana looked down, right after the man had said that he would kill them, Hana had already made up her mind.

"I'll go, just don't hurt them," Hana said in vulnerable voice as tears welled up in her eyes.

The man nodded and pulled Hana up by her arm. "Just let me leave a message please." Hana begged.

"Make it fast," he said as he let her go. Nodding, Hana went to her desk, took out a pen and a paper.

i woke up, so you won't have to worry.

I'm honestly fine so live the life that you want.

Forget me, i beg of you, i don't want to weigh you down.

I love you, I love you, I want to kiss you, hug you, say i love you to you twelve love of my life.

I never got to say anything but i'll say it in this last letter.

I love you in the way where i even wanted to marry you guys but i know it's impossible.

Treat the girls properly, marry them and live your happy life.

One last favor, don't look for me.

I love you.

Tears rolled down her face. She was never to meet them again so she might as well say it all.

Hana plucked a rose from outside her window and kissed it. She took the letter and rose and placed it on her bed.

"Goodbye," she muttered as she walked towards the man. "You don't need to cry," the man muttered as he carried Hana.

Just like that, they were gone, the room empty, without Hana it looked so plain.

"Forgive me but i cannot let you boys die," hana whispered as the wind swept across her face.

Hana felt the man hold her tighter as he landed on the floor. The town was dark, everyone was sleeping unbeknownst to the kidnapping of their one and only princess.

"Why didn't you kill me?" Hana asked as she was let down.

The stranger stayed silent but he slowly looked up," It would be a waste to kill you," he said before turning around and going into the house. It was located in the woods. Nobody ever went into the woods, claiming that it looked scary.

Hana went into too. "You'll be staying here for the rest of you life here, alone," he said emphasizing on the last word.

"You're not staying here?" Hana asked. The man shook his head. "I live somewhere else. You will not step out of this house and if you do, you can only remain in the woods as no one ever comes in here. When you're out of food, i will be giving you some and if you want water or if you want to bathe, you can go to the lake in the woods," the man said before leaving.

Hana plopped down on the bed as she sighed. She lied down as she took something hidden in her dress. A picture, she gazed at it, she kissed and hugged it as tears rolled down her face.

It was the twelve of them, smiling with Hana standing in the middle, in the rose garden.

Now, she can't even look at them. Why must she be the one to suffer? "I know you don't love me that way but at least accept it even though we may never say each other again," she whispered to herself before closing her eyes, dozing off.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter