Who's kris?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho rolled his eyes before he put his hands under Yixing's body and carried him to the sick room.

"Again?" Heechul's voice greeted him. Suho shrugged before he put Yixing on the time. its already his second times carry someone to the sick room. Its something that he never did before this made Heechul looked at him with curious face. Bad manner, he's totally Joonmyeon, Heechul said in his mind.

"Joonmyeon-ah, do you and this unicorn got some special relationship?"

Suho sighed, right now he really didn't have mood to talk with Heechul. After he asked Yixing to be his boyfriend, he thought that he already lost his mind, he had no idea whether he was on the right track or not.

"I told you right, Heechul. Only me the one who can call him unicorn." He replied with low voice. Heechul furrowed his eyebrows. He swore for the rest of his life in this school, being a school nurse, he never saw Joonmyeon acting like this. He was acting weak, like Suho. Maybe Joonmyeon will be the only Joonmyeon and no more split personalities after this? Heechul thought.

"Alright, my bad. So, what's wrong with this chinese guy?"

Suho massaged his temple, let out a heavy sigh. "He fainted.  Don't ask me why."

Heechul scoffed. "I will never ask why because I know you will never reply me."

Suho nodded. "Its good for you know that."

Heechul twitched his upper lip in annoyance before he took a small towel from the drawer and walked towards the sink to wet the towel. He squeezed the towel before he folded the towel and wiped Yixing's face.

Suho who suddenly felt his heart clenched when he saw Heechul wiped his unicorn.. he phrased it again, HIS UNICORN with his dirty hands, quickly yanked the towel from Heechul's hand.

"Let me do it."

Suho brought the towel to Yixing's face and started wiping. Heechul blinked his eyes in disbelief. 

"Woah, who's the nurse now?"

"Me." Suho replied, simple.

Heechul smirked as he leaned near to Suho. "You like him right?"

Suho just kept in silence. 'Hmm, he didn't deny it. Good sign.' Heechul tilted his head.

"Oh my baby Joonmyeon. I know the feeling when you fall in love.." He cooed whislt his index finger poked Suho's cheek. Suho swatted Heechul finger away before he snickered. "I'm not falling in love." With that he earned a smacked from Heechul.

"PLEASE JOONMYEON STOP DENY EVERYTHING I'M SO PISSED OF YOU."

Heechul rosed his body from the chair and headed out from the room. Suho bit his lower lip. "Stupid, I'm not that idiot to tell everyone in this school that I love this freaking annoying unicorn.."

He stared at Yixing's face. Yixing's head was not bandaged anymore since he only wore a plaster on his forehead. He sighed heavily when he suddenly remembered the sudden scene in front of Student council room just now.

"Who the is that freaking guy?"

 

 

Yixing frowned as he tried to open his eyes slowly. He covered his eyes when the rays traveled through the window and straight to his eyes. He felt some hand was placed on his tight. He shifted his body a little bit to the left and saw Suho was sleeping while his face was rested on his other hand.

Yixing smiled as he sat himself up and slowly brought his fingers to Suho's hair.

"Tsk, what the hell is wrong with you Joonmyeon-ah? Are you lost your mind already?"

Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter