Hangman?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho pressed his forehead whilst twirled a pen between his fingers. He tapped the pen on his desk as suddenly the knock of the door interrupted his reverie.

"Come in."

Yixing's head appeared behind the door and he slowly walked into the room before he closed the door gently.

"Ehem.."

Suho rested his head on his arm before asking.

"Why are you here unicorn?"

Yixing fidgeting at his place. "Hmm, I thought you want to discuss something with me?"

Suho cleared his throat. "That was nothing.. Hmm, just about my plan earlier.."

Yixing frowned as he quickly sat across Suho. "Your plan? What plan?"

Suho furrowed his forehead in confusion. 'Is this guy really such a forgetfull person?'

"Urgh.." With that he took out a piece of paper from his drawer and put it on his desk. He picked his blue pen and wrote something on it.

Yixing who just being oblivious for awhile kept frowning his eyebrows. "What are you doing little brat?"

Suho hissed in annoyance. "Just.. shut up, wait and see! We are going to play hangman."

Yixing's jaw dropped in shock. "What? You're going to play that sticky man? Wait Joon ing Myeon, I've got a class nowwwww.." Yixing whined as he pouted, showing his cuteness that Suho really can't resist. Suho sighed before he replied.

"Shut the up unicorn. You're with me now so if the teacher want to scold you or what just tell him that you need to help me with something."

Yixing clicked his tongue. "You such an . Fine just hurry up!"

Suho pushed the paper towards Yixing. Yixing looked at the paper with wierd expression.

 

W _ _ _    _ o _   _ _    m _    _ o _ _ _ _ _ _ d 

 

"Oh my god Joonmyeon you such a little kid. Tsk I want letter A." Yixing beamed.

Suho twitched his upper lips before he replied. "There's no letter A."

Yixing showed his dissappointment. "What? Whyyyy? A always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter