Playing Around

Who Should I Choose.

After came back from school......

As usually, Kris comes over to my house.

"You wanna snacks? I'll get some." I ask Kris.

"Sure!" Kris grinned then, he continues watching movies.

"Okay, There you go." I give him a packet of junkfood.

"Thanks."

I sit next to him. We watch a love drama together.

"Oppa! Switch to another channel!" I talk to him because there is a long kiss scene in the drama. Kris touches my hand.

"Hei! You're ashame, right? You're blushing." Kris says and grin.

"What? Hell-no!" Itouch my cheeck. it feels hot!

"You wanna try it with me?" Kris touches my cheeck and his face comes closer and closer towards mine.

"Yah! Oppa! Give me the remote control that you're holding!" I push his face away from mine.

"Catch it if you can,Hanni! Haha!" Kris laughs and hides the control at his back. I try and try and try to get it. But I take the wrong step and Kris falls upon me on the floor. I do not know the control goes.

"Oppa! Get up!" I look up at Kris's face. Now, he is right upon me and my body is between his legs. Kris just looks softly at my face. My cheeck turns red. 

"Op-, oppa! I say get up!" I talk to him.

Suddenly, he puuls my wrists up with his lefft hand and the right hand touch my face. Kris smiles.

"You're beautiful, Hanni. Pretty."

"Oppa! Don't play the fool! Get up!" I say.

"No, I will never let you go, Hanni." He talks softly. Then his lip comes nearer and nearer and nearer to my lip. I think he is trying to kiss me like the scene on television just now. I close my eyes tightly.

"Hahaha!" Suddenly, I hear Kris laughs loudly. I open my eyes. He gets up and also am I.

"You're cute, Hanni! See, you're blushing! Haha!"Kris laughs and my cheek.

"You're so mean !Why did you do that to me!" I raise my voice.

Oh~! Don't be mad! I just want to have fun with you!" Kris laughs again.

"Huh!" I sulk.. Kris smiling when he looks at me.

He rubs my head slowly.

"Hanni-ah, don't be angry. I'm just playing around with you." Kris is trying to console me.

"Okay, okay. Don't do it again! If you do it agian, I'll..." I warn him.

"You will kiss me on the lip , right?" Kris laughs again.

"Hei! You'reso mean!"

"Okay, I don't do it again. Sorry." Kris puts his arm on my shoulders. I smile.

"Apology accepted."

"There's my good girl." Kris pats my head.

"I got to go. See you tomorrow." Kris grabs his coat and waves his hand to me.

"Bye!" I wave my hands back.