His Confession

Who Should I Choose.

It has been one already I be Luhan's girlfriend. He treats me just like a princess. But only Kris do not know my relationship between Luhan and I. It's a personalthings, right?

Today, Kris comes  to my house at night. I look at him weird because he puts on his shirt that I gave him during his 22th birthday.

"Hei, this is the shirt that I gave you, right?"

He nods his head.

"Hanni, I got something to say to you."

"What is the yhing?"

"Hmm... I love you."

I shock. What? He loves me? But I already in love with Luhan. I'm not llove Kris. I stay quiet before answer Kris's confession.

"Huh. Kris, you know Luhan right?" I look at him and turn my body to face him.

Kris nodded.

"He's my boyfriend. We couple about one month already." I see Kris breaths his breath out loud. I know he is angry now.

Then, he looks at me.He stares at me in his anger gaze.

"Op- Oppa, don't be angry, okay?" I raise my hands to stop him to get angry but he suddenly hold my wrists tightly. He comes nearer to me.

"Oppa, let me go. It's hurts."

"No! Don't you have a tiny of passion towards me? I say, only a bit? Huh?" He began to raise his voice.

"But now I'm in love with Lu-" Before I want to finish my sentence, Kris suddenly puts his lips on mine. I moan.

"Kris! Let me go!"

He does notlisten to me and keep kissing my lips, cheeks and my neck. My tears drop.

"Let me go!" He does not hear me and I raise my leg and kick him. He fell on the floor.

"Oppa! You know why I don't love you? Because I see you just like my brother! A brother that wants to protect his sister. Not more than that!" I shout.

"Hanni-ah, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did just now." Kris stands up and trying to hold my shoulders.

"Don't you dare to touch me, Kris! Get out from my house! And never return again here!" I scream.

"I'm sorry."

"Piss off from my house!"

Then, he slowly walks to the door and get out. I fell on my knees and start to cry,