One Month Already

Who Should I Choose.

It's already one month my parents died and it also the same time I got bullied by my classmates. Why? They said I am the daughter of murderer. My parents are not murderer! They just... just.....

Okay, let me start again. All this begin with my parents were drunk in the middle of night. I am not with them, I am in the hoouse. So, my father drove the car to come back home and he drove in a very high speed. Then he bumped a car infront of them. Both my parents and husband and wife in the front car died. So that, all my classmates hate me include my ex-bestfriend, Yuna. Sometimes, they poured water on my body, stole my things in the locker, burned my books and many more. Just God know my feeling is.

After come back from school, I call Kris. For this one month, I always call him to epress my feelings. Only him can comprehend me. Sometimes, he comes to my house to look after me.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I heard someone knocked the door at night. Then, I pull the door knob and see Kris infront of my house.

"Hi! Come in!" I greet him.

"Hi!" He reply.

After that, we watch television movies.

"Is everything okay in school today?" Kris suddenly ask me.

I am not answering him. I just be quiet.

"Hanni-ah, are you okay?" He rubs slowly my hea. I look at him.

"Kris-oppa," Istop and continue "it's already one month I've been bullied! I'm so afraid to go to school!"

I start to cry. Kris hug me to his chest to calm me down.

"Hanni-ah, you must be strong to face the problems, okay? I will always stand by you." He try to calm me doen and pat my back softly. It is about ten minutes we do like taht.

"Hanni, Hanni-ah." He call me softly. No answer. Then, he release his hug.

"Eh? You already sleep?" Kris look at me. Then he lift me up like a bridal way to my bedroom. he puts me down on my bed.

"Goodnight,dear." Then, Kris kisses my forehead before he goes out of my house.