A New Boy

Who Should I Choose.

The next day at school......

Today, before the class start, my teacher introduce to the class a new student.

"Good morning, everybody! My name is Xi Luhan! I am your new classmate now. Please take care of me!" The boy named Luhan introduce himself.

"Okay, Luhan. You can sit at the emptyplace next to Hanni." My teacher say. Then Luhan sits next to me.

"Hi!" He gives me a brightly smile.

"Hi!" I smile back.

I heard some of the girls say Luhan is so cute and handsome. Is he? To me the truth, I will also say yes. He has such a cute baby face.

Recess time......

I do not see Luhan in the class. Maybe he goes out to meet classteacher. Suddenly, someone snatches my bread that I am eating and throw it to the floor.

"Hey, watch out for your act!" I shout at Yuna.

She and her friends just laugh out loud. Then, I get up from my chair and want to take back my bread on the floor.

"Grab her!" Yuna shouts at her friends. Everybody in the class look at us.

"You want to eat taht bread, huh?"Yuna points her finger to the bread on the floor.

"Take this! Hahaha!" She steps on the bread and brings it to me to eat.

"You b*tch!" I shout. Yuna raises her hand to slap me.

Then.....

Luhan shouts from the door."

"Kim Yuna, stop it!" Then, he walks quickly towards us.

"How dare you want to slap Hanni!" Luhan says.

"Luhan! You don't know about her! So, just mind your own business!" Yuna shouts at Luhan.

"Mind my own business, huh? You should mind your own firt!" Luhan points his finger to Yuna's face.

"Hei, Luhan! You know what? This b*tch is the daughter of a murd-"

Don't say it! Don't say it! Or I no longer have friend like Luhan anymore. I talk to myself. I amso afraid now. My tears began to drop.

"I don't care! From now on, I don't want you to bully Hanni anymore! Get it, you b*tch?!" Luhan cuts Yuna's words. I relief. That is so close. Then, Yuna and her friends walk away.

Luhan helps me to get up.

"Thanks, Luhan. You're my first friend after I got bullied."

"You're welcome." Luhan says softly and wipe my tears. 

Mama,papa. I have already got friend! His name is Luhan.